Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Okay lads lets cut to the heart of the Visa Debit card issue - ordering on Dominos.ie

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Hi everyone,

We know that some customers have been successful using a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit on Dominoes. We have asked Visa to look into the issue but they need more information like time of transaction and card used. If anyone would like us to pm us with your name, contact number and branch. We will organise a call to get the information and follow this up.

Thanks
    Linda
    Linda, you might want to get in touch with Dominos directly : concerns(at)dominos.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Solair,

We have advised previously:
    We have contacted Dominos who have advised there are intermittent issues with their website that they are currently investigating.

We cannot follow this up any further with more information. Once someone has provided a pm we will investigate this further.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

just a little update.... i lost my wallet the other week and had to get all new cards... received my new card and guess what?? my new card works :) so maybe it is a bank of ireland thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Technoprisoner,

Thanks for the update. We're delighted to hear that you're now able to use your Visa Debit card on the site.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lovebug

Before Christmas my card didn't work and now it's working fine... I was actually amazed when I saw it work! I was in fact - shocked! hah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi lovebug,

Thanks for letting us know.
    Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Payment just declined minutes ago.
    What info do you want me to PM and to whom?

Hi RangeR,

If you can please pm us with your name, contact number and account holding branch we will organise a callback to request the full information to log the issue. Thank you for contacting us, so we may investigate this further and try to resolve the issue.

Thanks
    Linda

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

This appears to have been a Domino's thing. In the last week or two they've added "Visa Debit" as a payment option whereas before the only options were "Visa" or "Visa Delta"

I paid using Visa Debit at the weekend and it worked fine, despite having never worked before, so I'm assuming that Domino's updated their site to accept Visa Debit.

• Advertisement

I chose the Visa Debit option last night. It failed.

Linda,

Thank you for the alternate number. I didn't realise it was published by BOI.

Phone call received. Details given.

Hi RangR,

Thank you very much. Hopefully we can get this resolved asap.

Thanks
    Linda

Investigation complete. Looks like it's a Dominos issue. They don't reply to my emails anymore.

Allegedly, Dominos are sending 000 as the CVV2 rather than the proper number. May I add, this is for MY transaction for last night. I have no details for any other transaction, nor did I ask.

Hi RangeR,

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to investigate this for you.

If anyone else having issues on Dominoes, please pm us your name, contact number and branch your account is held with. Alternatively you can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative can investigate the issue for you.

Thank you all again for your feedback.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭keano007

Sorry if This is a bit off topic but I didn't want to open a new thread for a short question.

Can you tell me, what is the limit for using my visa debit card? I'm paying a large deposit soon and wonder is it ok to do on my visa debit?

And also is there a charge back facility with visa debit cards similar to credit cards? Thanks

Ps. This will not be a online transaction. I'm not sure if that matters. Thanks

Hi keano007,

There is no limit on your card, it depends what you have available. The merchant themselves may have a floor limit set, but that will need to be checked with them.

There is a chargeback procedure which is in place on your Visa Debit card which you can apply for if the is any issue with the transaction.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement