Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I join in?

• 08-07-2012 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just would like to introduce myself. Myself, husband and 3 kids have just bought a 2003 burstner camper. We had a caravan and sold it to buy a camper as I go away quiet a bit on my own meeting other family and putting up the awning and getting set up without himself was hard work while trying to keep an eye on the 2 small kids (8mts & 3y).
    Anyway would love tips etc.
    Thanks
    Shevy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Hi Shevy76,

Welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying your camper although it does sound as though you've got your hands full!.

It's all a bit quiet on here at the moment. I think everyone is out enjoying the summer weather:D.

If you've any questions at all this is certainly the place to get answers. I think the first answer will be to leave the little ones at home with hubby!!.

All the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Welcome abord Shevy76 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Welcome to the Motorhome forum! Glad to see another member .

Advertisement