Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for contact details of Mrs Murray (Psychic/Medium)

Options
  • 08-07-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I saw a psychic/medium about 10 years ago now. Her name was Mrs Murray and she lived around the Liberties area of Dublin. I am looking for her contact details if anyone has them? I found her to be great and would really like to go to see her again for some guidance as a lot has happened since then. If anyone has them I would be very grateful if they could PM them, Thanks! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Zhora

I went to her a few years back, she was good. Did anything she say happen? Pm me, I think I still have her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LolaMoonbeam

Hi Zhora, do you still have a number for Ms Murray?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LolaMoonbeam

Zhora wrote: »
    I went to her a few years back, she was good. Did anything she say happen? Pm me, I think I still have her number.

I realise this is 3 years later but just wondering if you still happen to have a number for Ms Murray? I went to see her in 2009 and would love to see her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Holly72

Hi Lolamoonbeam, if you manage to get a number for Mrs Murray could you
    Please PM me. The number I have for her is no longer in use. I always found her
    very good and would love to see her again. Thanks Holly

Advertisement