Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar player looking to join a band

• 08-07-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

Guitarist with vocals Interested in joining a covers band ,the age group I fall into is 40s so band mates should be a similar age ,I am based in north Dublin
    Some Bands I like , kings of Leon ,foo fighters thin Lizzy , U2 ,plan B , maverick sabre, script , coronas and the list goes on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭Scoual

hey are you interested in originals?
    do you have some material of your own or you just want to do covers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Hi
    For me to do or to try do originals I would really have to like the songs you are doing other wise I would be just going through the motions and it would show that would be no good to anyone ,do you have anything I could listen to ? I have some stuff I done a few years back not very high impact stuff more chill out is one way to describe it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭Scoual

hey,
    my old band is being redone,:0
    singer/songriter is going so don't think we'll reuse the old material, don't really write myself just music..
    missing a bass player at the moment, so it's just me and the drummer, age is pretty similar.
    some of the previous band songs there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGTCKHZSS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Got sorted thanks lads

Advertisement