Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol

Options
  • 08-07-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Will someone please confirm that I'm mental and there's no way that I can hear the snow patrol gig? I'm in perrystown, D. 12

Really sounds like it, that or someone is absolutely blaring snow patrol somewhere in my estate with all their windows open

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MeMeJK1

Was wondering the same thing. Can hear them also from Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

From Arbour Hill it's loud enough that you can make out the words clearly. I've recorded some on my phone. That's how loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I could hear it from D12, Kimmage. People can hear it in Tallaght too, I could also hear yesterdays gig. So no, you're not mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

These gigs are crazy loud.
    I'd love to see a sound reading from beside the speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Annoying loud to be honest.

Must have pissed someone off as I couldn't hear a peep from the Stone Roses gig but could hear Snow Patrol and that Swedish House Shíte loud and clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

We could hear them in Rathfarnham, chasing cars was very clear

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

This I find to be queit suprising to be honest. If ye could hear'em so far away it'd have to be loud enough to kill at the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I was at the Stone Roses, but could hear Swedish House Mafia and Snow Patrol from me gaf just passed the M50!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MeMeJK1

Don't want to know how loud it was for people living closer then. At least they stopped early enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

I could hear loud distant music from Mount Merrion on Saturday evening. Was something on then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Was at the gig and it wasn't that loud there, you could easily talk to people next to you. I'd say because the phoenix park is up on a hill that the sound travels quite easily

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭buffalo

Could hear it in Drumcondra last night. Thought it was a neighbour's radio or something. It was as loud as RHCP a couple of weeks ago in Croker!

Advertisement