Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying 3-piece suits in Dublin

• 08-07-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

This may be more suited (heh) to the Gentleman's Club but this seems right too.

Where in Dublin can you get a 3-piece dark suit that doesn't cost the Earth?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

What's the budget you're hoping to stick to? My OH got a nice 3 piece in the Suitable Company on Drury Street. Think it was less than €250, including alterations.

Topman/River Island have 3 pieces as well. You could get lucky in TK Maxx, and there's still summer sales on. The sales will probably have lighter suits though, summer stock. But check Ted Baker, Reiss, Arnotts.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭msshono

Recommend the Suitable Company, they have a half price sale on there at the moment, OH got two suits there in the past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rock394

Looking for a 3 piece suit for a weeding next week, would you recommend the suitable company. Charcoal or navy suit.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

rock394 wrote: »
    Looking for a 3 piece suit for a weeding next week, would you recommend the suitable company. Charcoal or navy suit.

Definitely have a look, but get in as soon as you can so you'll have time for alterations if you do purchase.

Is the shop in Ballymount (Fashion City) the same company as the shop on Dury street. Has any one any other recommendations where to pick up a nice 3 piece suit at a reasonable/fair price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

The Suitable Company weren't able to have it done for when I needed it (my fault), but I went into Baulmers and they had a load of them in-store.

Great service and the suit seems to be of good quality, but it was more expensive than the Suitable Company.

Were there a lot of 3 piece suit in the suitable company. where is baulmers located, I will have a look there, I wont get a chance to get in until Saturday and the wedding in next Friday.. here's hoping. Was the price range a lot different when comparing both shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

rock394 wrote: »
    Were there a lot of 3 piece suit in the suitable company. where is baulmers located, I will have a look there, I wont get a chance to get in until Saturday and the wedding in next Friday.. here's hoping. Was the price range a lot different when comparing both shops.

Suitable company had very few in stock.

Baumlers is on Dawson Street - more expensive but I was very happy with the service and what I got.

Advertisement