Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i miss fishing

Options
  • 08-07-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

can i get my ban lifted from fishing forum please:(

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are presumably referring to your ban from the Angling Forum

Have you PM'd the Angling Mod(s) to discuss your ban? That's the first stage of the process as outlined above. If you cannot reach agreement with them one of the Sports CMods can than deal with your appeal here

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It is nearly 3 weeks since the OP started this thread. In that time I have sent 2 PMs asking whether they wish to continue with this appeal, stating that I would ask for the thread to be closed and marked resolved if I did not receive any response in the affirmative.

The OP has not responded to either of my PMs, and to my knowledge has not contacted the Angling mods to discuss this ban further.

In the circumstances, could I please ask an Admin to close this thread and mark it as resolved

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement