Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any fondue in Dublin ?

Options
  • 08-07-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Does any one know of a cafe or restaurant in Dublin where you can eat chocolate fondue or cheese fondue ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

La Raclette on Main Street, Naas would be the closest thing you'll get to a classic dippy fondue.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 samar

I've actually found one on the city center ,, just at the Bachelors walk near o'connell street , i didn't try it though

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

what is called? link?

can't really recall the name,, sorry ,, will post it once i pass around there one day :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

http://goo.gl/maps/8zmpa recognise it this way? :)

• Advertisement

couldn't really find it ,, maybe it's new cafe ,, the images on the website was last updated 2009 !!

Advertisement