Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to post in soccer forum

Options
  • 09-07-2012 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm unaware if it's just this particular forum or other ones as well. Am I banned from posting from the soccer forum? Because if I am it's due to something that happened years ago which I can't remember. Any chance of lifting it if that's the case? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

gearoidos wrote: »
    I'm unaware if it's just this particular forum or other ones as well. Am I banned from posting from the soccer forum? Because if I am it's due to something that happened years ago which I can't remember. Any chance of lifting it if that's the case? Thanks.

Have you asked for access in the Soccer Access Requests thread right here?

That may work for you. If you have done ssomething previous though, that thread not be of assistance. Try the above first and take it from there :)

kerry4sam

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There's a minimum of 50 posts required before you can apply though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement