Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Campus House/Apartment Share '12-'13

Options
  • 09-07-2012 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey there.
    I'm(hopefully) starting Science in UCD in September, but I'm really worried about accommodation. I'm from Wexford so I definitely can't commute, and I can't afford on-campus accommodation, so I have to live off-campus. The thing is I don't know anybody going to UCD or living near UCD that I could live with. I also really don't want to live alone, simply because of the loneliness and expenses.

I'm wondering if there are any other people in my position who'd be interested in a house/apartment share for the year? I've been looking around and it seems like the more people, the cheaper the accommodation. I don't mind whether you're male or female, as long as you're up for the craic and friendly.

Please reply or PM me if you're interested. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Not too sure if I am interested in sharing yet, but out of interest have you found any decent accommodation?
    Iv'e only really been searching lately but I can't find anything even merely affordable or close enough to the Uni!!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

You guys might be interested in looking here. it's a board for house shares etc.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement