Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pin security seal

• 09-07-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey,

I was issued a new card and pin a few months back and never bothered opening the little security seal on the letter posted to me with my pin on it as I had no use for the card at that current time. I recently tried opening it and it wouldn't open like the instructions suggested and so I couldnt get access to the pin.

Now I'm a few days away from a holiday and I needed the use of my card to access cash there. (I'm stupid I know). Is there any way of getting a new pin issued that quickly and how would I go about doing it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi stephen090,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A card Pin is posted to the address on your account and it should reach you 3 - 5 working days after it is ordered. You can request one by calling Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or your branch.

Hope you have a great holiday.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stephen090

Hi stephen090,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A card Pin is posted to the address on your account and it should reach you 3 - 5 working days after it is ordered. You can request one by calling Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or your branch.

Hope you have a great holiday.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Tara,

Will I be able to "activate" the laser card for the first time in a Spanish bank machine and so withdraw money there?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi stephen090.

The new Visa Debit card can be activated in many different parts of the world.
    If you contact Banking365 on 0818 365 365, a representative will be happy to check the closest one available to you.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

Advertisement