Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm not stuck on loading anymore, got a mini-silver pack for my daily gift.

Also, got a pack for having already purchased Season Ticket, got Mikel Arteta and 4000 coins, delighted!

Did it just load or did u keep trying to refresh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Anyone else seeing only expired auctions when searching?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I haven't had any problems all day since it went back up though I seem to be in the minority

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just got in there now after trying for 20 mins

Edit: Web App says NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Keano! wrote: »
    Did it just load or did u keep trying to refresh?

Refreshed a good few times I think but gave up and left it loading, came back and it was all good.

Also, on the searching, I'm getting no results found for anything when I search.

EDIT: Now I'm only getting expired auctions.

• Advertisement

Here's my team of world-beaters so far:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hXBvQwuinHmoa:ps3

Total cost: 4100 coins

Defense needs is the first thing that needs strengthening I think, though I'm just happy to have any sort of somewhat decent first XI to begin with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I'm being told that, "Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a trusted console. If you are unable to do so, contact a Game Advisor."

Seriously,..... **** this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Got on, used Chrome.

What the **** is with the expired auctions though? Seriously annoying.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Had just bought Trémoulinas, but he seemingly disappeared. After waiting around assuming he'd turn up in the unassigned section, I signed out and tried to sign back in. Only for the server maintenance crap to show up.

Just need 3 players to sort out my starting XI for two of my teams - gold Ligue 1/French team and bronze Pro League team. Assuming Trémoulinas is found, just need to sort myself out with a goalkeeper, as well as a CF (only one in the Pro League, and he's terrible so might have to convert a CAM or ST to one) and a GK as well.

Missed out on M'Vila for 1900 BIN also which is annoying as a result of signing out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just got Scotty Sinclair in a pack... Delighted :D

Oh and some other lad that looks like Coloccini and plays for Chelsea :confused:

blobby360 wrote: »
    Just got Scotty Sinclair in a pack... Delighted :D

Oh and some other lad that looks like Coloccini and plays for Chelsea :confused:

David Luiz?

David Luiz?

Yeah :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Up to 14k with a Cicinho and Lamela in the trade pile so going pretty good so far.

I'm hoping Lamela's price will shoot up considering he's a 5 star skiller this year, he's going for around 2k also so its not much of a risk anyway.

Need to start making a team now, might go with a mix of Pro League players.

I think a lot of lads could get stung buying certain players now.

Everyone is buying on the basis of UT12 ability. Like Luiz is going for 1000s and he's been downgraded massively, there's nothing to say he'll play like that in 13.
    I think there'll be less of an emphasis on pace this year and some off the 60-70 paced players could end up rising in price.

I'm certainly not buying with pace at the forefront anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Check this guy out! A must for any Serie A or Belguim squad, unreal stats for 500 coins....

http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/5142

Everyone is buying on the basis of UT12 ability. Like Luiz is going for 1000s and he's been downgraded massively, there's nothing to say he'll play like that in 13.
    I think there'll be less of an emphasis on pace this year and some off the 60-70 paced players could end up rising in price.

Yeah I agree, but pace is, and always will be important unfortunately.

On another note, Stephen Joseph-Monrose a silver French RF has just disappeared from the market. Kinda annoyed cause he's the reason I built a Pro league last year and there were a load of him up on Tuesday night, its weird.

donmeister wrote: »
    Check this guy out! A must for any Serie A or Belguim squad, unreal stats for 500 coins....

Holy **** those are some serious stats, how is he only a 79?

TheStook wrote: »
    Yeah I agree, but pace is, and always will be important unfortunately.

Yes in 12 anyway.
    But considering nobodies played the full game, who knows?.
    Like being honest Mertesacker was unplayable in 12, but he's didn't feel overly slow to me in the demo.
    I suppose it depends on the game's speed as well.
    In 12, H2H was like the previous SLOW, and UT was Normal IMO. The pace of Normal feels slightly upped this year, but still slower than UT12.

I just think buying for pace over technical attributes isn't exactly a wise choice before playing. (first touch and through balls are improved so will be more important)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

No idea! But I bought 3 for 500 coins each just incase he skyrockets on launch which im sure he will with hype.

• Advertisement

No idea! But I bought 3 for 500 coins each just incase he skyrockets on launch which im sure he will with hype.

Just bought a few myself, might play with him anyway, nice find!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just bought a few myself, might play with him anyway, nice find!

i guna do the same once i have a few coins :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bought 2 of them myself ^ Nice find.

Gutted to see Alain Traore is a silver in this game! Bought him last year when he was a very cheap gold player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Do people here spend much real cash on packs of cards? Been reading forums and looking on youtube and am shocked by people who spend over €100 on packs only to discard every player.

holds hands up :o...easily..I reckon for F12 I spent around €150..only really top player I got out of the hundreds was Ronaldo.
    This year I'm trying to avoid doing it as I want to start with bronze etc and work my way up.

Is the market gone all dodgy and slow for yee guys?

I haven't been able to get in for the last hour, was grand all day up till then

Blazer wrote: »
    holds hands up :o...easily..I reckon for F12 I spent around €150..only really top player I got out of the hundreds was Ronaldo.
    This year I'm trying to avoid doing it as I want to start with bronze etc and work my way up.

The bad thing about them, is that you're not even guaranteed to get the coin value of the pack.

When I started playing I was saving for packs and never getting close to what I wanted. I started trading lower end players and from there onto formations. So now I can just what what I'd get in the ''best packs'' while enjoying trading and getting the best players at the lowest prices.

Trading all the way.

Though obviously I only succeed because most can't be bothered but I enjoy using the app like a game itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I already bought him. I bought him in my Wigan campaign in football manager 2010 and have watched him and bought him in everything ever since. :p

I have David Luis in my squad but I'm not sure if I should sell him ?
    I currently have over 2k with Sinclair also in my squad .....

• Advertisement

I've been playing FIFA Ultimate Team since FIFA 09 and I have never spent a penny of real money on packs. It just feels kind of odd to me. Each to their own obviously but it's never been something I'm comfortable with.

Advertisement