Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Any idea how much messi is fetching. Mate of mine is after getting him in a pack. I wouldn't but he only started playing it 3 weeks ago :(

Cheapest BIN at the moment is 1.1 million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

anyone know what the next team of the seasons are and when they come out?

Sold all my PL side quite easily today thanks to the 7k Tournament on now. I might make cheap sides for when the German and Spanish leagues have a TOTS and inevitably a tournament to match.

Already made this Serie A side. Only Ogbonna and Zarate cost above 1k

Handanovic
    Cacares
    Ogbonna--Gamberini
    De Ceglie
    Zanetti
    Gargano
    Zarate
    Insigne
    Moralez
    Miccoli

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just took a notion to open a pack and got an IF Sturridge, is he any use? Being a Toffee I don't really want any scum ( :p )in my team but if he's the bee's knees I might stick the pace monster in!

Dunno what came over me to open a pack, especially after the dude opening 50+ earlier in the thread and getting nowt! Must do lottery!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

So have the prices dropped to there lowest yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Keno 92 wrote: »
    So have the prices dropped to there lowest yet?

Wouldnt say so but theyre pretty low so cant see you losing much on cheap players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Made my teams as I was sick of waiting for Ronaldo to drop more as I still can't afford him!

Made back my PL team:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gtM1aKeZ1G5:360

and made this beauty of a second team.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jj5bO7TE1G4:360

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Made my teams as I was sick of waiting for Ronaldo to drop more as I still can't afford him!

Made back my PL team:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gtM1aKeZ1G5:360

and made this beauty of a second team.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jj5bO7TE1G4:360

Both them teams lack a little something...... I dunno, a bit of pace maybe lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Starting to really lose patience with this game.....

I was scoring for fun and mostly playing very well with an average Italian/French league team.

But i switched to this.

Sirigu

Pepe T Silva Vertonghen (TOTS)
    Ronaldo D Luiz (IF) Ramires Mirallas (IF)
    Fellani (TOTS)
    Aguero Van Persie (IF)

I normally switch Ronaldo up front drop Aguero to LM and switch Fellaini to CDM and sub Ramires off for Muriel.

Anyway i find more often then not since ive bought this team im going threw some awful form and find it so much harder to get going in games.

There have been games ive been out played fair enough but ive come up against some awful teams and really struggled with them.

There has to be a handicap on teams in this game seriously ive seen so many top players with high rated teams say similar on Fifa forums.

It makes no sense how my performance can drop so much in space of week or two and have such good players in the team performing arseways.

For example i played a Sliver/gold Japan squad last night and lost 7-1 i felt like everything i done was slowed down as if i was playing on water ffs lol.

Im getting so bored of this i dont mind losing games but whats the point in working hard to get great players when there clearly being held back to even out matchs with lower rated teams in a lot of cases.

EA suck monkey balls

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MebNYQTl.jpg

:eek:

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    MebNYQTl.jpg

:eek:

Seen this early on surely no way thats real lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Seen this early on surely no way thats real lol.

some pack if it is

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I'm having poxy problems the last 2 days with the game freezing within matches, has happened 4-5 times and my dnf modifier is gone to ****.

Bundesliga ToTS out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Last game of season in div 1, need a win for the title. Get dcd, very very unusual for me. Come back into UT, no coins for the season finishing and the seasons thing says 0 games played 0 points. Awesome, well done EA.

AdamD wrote: »
    Last game of season in div 1, need a win for the title. Get dcd, very very unusual for me. Come back into UT, no coins for the season finishing and the seasons thing says 0 games played 0 points. Awesome, well done EA.

Harsh one. Happened to me about 4 different times in normal seasons, so I stopped playing seasons and started UT instead. EA stuck monkey balls

Won div 1.... Got ToTS Ronaldo in pack :)

RESULT!!!

HARDLY

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I swear I hate this game sometimes. Started div 2 yesterday, won every game, promoted and went on a win streak of 8 games. Went onto seasons then and started playing cup games, won 2 cups in a row.

Then started playing today. I've lost 7 in a row, relegated.

Dont believe what i just seen :pac: :eek:

I spot TOTS Martinez who i want for my team i had bid of 188,000 few seconds to go this happens......

k7Y72CG.jpg?2

Not quite the same jump in value but something mad just happened on mine!

Sitting watching a ToTS Baines come to a close, bid was 156k and then BAM, a bid increase of 202k to 358k :eek: followed by an increase of 1k to 359k. Now Baines is currently going for 180k or so!

That's mad enough but I was also watching a ToTS Fellaini which was closing about 2 minutes after the above Baines auction ...... same thing happens AGAIN!

The bid was 151k with seconds to go and BAM, a bid increase of 202k again! Closely followed by an increase of 1k. Winning bid was 354k :eek: He goes for around 200k.

Strange the way both auctions jumped in exactly the same way :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Liamalone wrote: »
    Not quite the same jump in value but something mad just happened on mine!

Sitting watching a ToTS Baines come to a close, bid was 156k and then BAM, a bid increase of 202k to 358k :eek: followed by an increase of 1k to 359k. Now Baines is currently going for 180k or so!

That's mad enough but I was also watching a ToTS Fellaini which was closing about 2 minutes after the above Baines auction ...... same thing happens AGAIN!

The bid was 151k with seconds to go and BAM, a bid increase of 202k again! Closely followed by an increase of 1k. Winning bid was 354k :eek: He goes for around 200k.

Strange the way both auctions jumped in exactly the same way :confused:

That's bid bumping. The fact that it increased by 1k both times after the initial bid bump means that some poor souls fell for it both times

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »
    That's bid bumping. The fact that it increased by 1k both times after the initial bid bump means that some poor souls fell for it both times

Right, so they've inadvertently increased their bid from say 350k to 351k when they thought they were going from 148k to 149k?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Liamalone wrote: »
    Right, so they've inadvertently increased their bid from say 350k to 351k when they thought they were going from 148k to 149k?

Exactly. That's why you should always use up a few seconds to double check the current bid before placing another bid yourself, some people don't unfortunately.

jamescd wrote: »
    Exactly. That's why you should always use up a few seconds to double check the current bid before placing another bid yourself, some people don't unfortunately.

Just saw another Fellaini go for 441k, someone else stroked!

You'd think folk with that amount of coins would've played the game long enough to be wary of such tactics!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

You have to watch the auction expire, bid bumpers bid again if nobody falls for it to buy them time to send a trade offer. It'll show as expired a few seconds before it should expire.

Successful bid bumps will count all the way down and expire as usual.

Don't know how people do it, seems awfully risky with the way servers can mess up in a flash. Then there's also the fact you're screwing someone over

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#U10RpxWPnJC75:pc

Dunno what to make of the Italian team yet. Surprised Valero got another TOTS as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#U10RpxWPnJC75:pc

Dunno what to make of the Italian team yet. Surprised Valero got another TOTS as well.

not to bothered really with the Italian one :)

not to bothered really with the Italian one :)

The forwards are really good by looks of it. Defense is good just not as pacy as others have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I bought a TOTS Suarez but I just cant seem to get the best out of him.

Has anyone any suggestions on what formation/team he would work best in?

I currently have a Brazilian team in a 4-3-2-1 but just drafted in Ben Arfa and Young for LF/RF to improve his chemistry but its still not clicking. My midfield is consisting on Brazilian based BPL players and the defense is just a mix of Brazilian.

Has anyone any decent BPL formation or a team that would get the best out of Suarez? How important do people feel chemistry is?

joe123 wrote: »
    I bought a TOTS Suarez but I just cant seem to get the best out of him.

Has anyone any suggestions on what formation/team he would work best in?

I currently have a Brazilian team in a 4-3-2-1 but just drafted in Ben Arfa and Young for LF/RF to improve his chemistry but its still not clicking. My midfield is consisting on Brazilian based BPL players and the defense is just a mix of Brazilian.

Has anyone any decent BPL formation or a team that would get the best out of Suarez? How important do people feel chemistry is?

I find if the chem aint over at least 7 it makes a big difference.

Some say it dont some say it do. Put it this way if a player is really underperforming that could be one of the reasons. As well as few others.

Where hes played who he plays with etc.. Also sometimes u buy a superstar and try to do to much with him and it really affects general play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Also sometimes u buy a superstar and try to do to much with him and it really affects general play.

This is something I've noticed a lot recently, and I find it happens most when someone has Bale in their team. Every ball, every pass, everything goes through Bale or the star player. And when that happens, I find it incredibly easy to completely shut down the team, since I then know where every pass is going before it's made.

Advertisement