Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

This is something I've noticed a lot recently, and I find it happens most when someone has Bale in their team. Every ball, every pass, everything goes through Bale or the star player. And when that happens, I find it incredibly easy to completely shut down the team, since I then know where every pass is going before it's made.

Sounds like Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I tried Bale a few months ago and the biggest thing I found with him was his stamina. It's shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I tried Bale a few months ago and the biggest thing I found with him was his stamina. It's shocking.

Shocking good or shocking bad? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

TheGunns wrote: »
    Shocking good or shocking bad? ;)

Bad. Hes useless after 60 minutes.

This is my team atm: http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dqMr3rKZnJDQB:ps3

any suggestions for improvements?

AdamD wrote: »
    Bad. Hes useless after 60 minutes.

This is my team atm: http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dqMr3rKZnJDQB:ps3

any suggestions for improvements?

I see you have unearthed the over powered God that is Lukas Podolski.

I'd have Aguero up top with him if you can afford him. I don't know how good Enrique IF is or how he performs at LM but Nani might be worth checking out if he's not great.

Sandro to Ramires, maybe?

• Advertisement

I see you have unearthed the over powered God that is Lukas Podolski.

I'd have Aguero up top with him if you can afford him. I don't know how good Enrique IF is or how he performs at LM but Nani might be worth checking out if he's not great.

Sandro to Ramires, maybe?

Podolski's ridic :P Enrique's decent all round, perfect for 352 and I fear Nani will have Bale's stamina problem at LM. Sandro's 80 card is a gem imo, covers so much ground due to 99 stamina and high/high work rates, decent on the ball too. Ramires would probably offer more in terms of speed though, Aguero I'd consider, need to save up for a bit though, also tempted by IF Sturridge, his NIF card is filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Using this team now keep in mind i just sub on 3 players so everyone gets 9 chem and in correct positions.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#Nnhq9bG4nJDSK:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Using this team now keep in mind i just sub on 3 players so everyone gets 9 chem and in correct positions.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#Nnhq9bG4nJDSK:ps3

Confused by the subbing bit tbh

Liamalone wrote: »
    Confused by the subbing bit tbh

Ok well thats my in game team.

I start the match with slightly different team all with 9 chem and all players in correct positions.

When you sub a player on in game they keep the chem that player there replacing had before game started.

So i take out three players and bring on 3 that before i couldnt fit into the team because wouldnt get full chem and because if i played a team like that from the start im bound to have issues with handicapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I did that a lot in FIFA 12. Start with Benzema/Higuain and then sub in Ronaldo at ST for maximum damage. Or so I wished..........that team played like absolute muck, was severely handicapped :pac:

cftrs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

AdamD wrote: »
    Podolski's ridic :P Enrique's decent all round, perfect for 352 and I fear Nani will have Bale's stamina problem at LM. Sandro's 80 card is a gem imo, covers so much ground due to 99 stamina and high/high work rates, decent on the ball too. Ramires would probably offer more in terms of speed though, Aguero I'd consider, need to save up for a bit though, also tempted by IF Sturridge, his NIF card is filthy.

Maybe have a try of Fellaini in CDM, I am currently using his SIF and he is among my top 3 favorite players this year,

he gets a lot of goals from corners/headers and his long shots. He is solid defensively as he is always positioned for interceptions and his tackling reminds me of Luiz. His passing is excellent also

Big Fellaini SIF is awesome :-)

Big Fellaini SIF is awesome :-)

Ya can imagine what its like having his TOTS in Cdm along aside Luizs IF lol.

The two of them are everything all game i dunno how they actually do it haha

Aaaaarghh, bought a 100k Jumbo rare pack on a whim and got diddly squat :( Silly Billy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Aaaaarghh, bought a 100k Jumbo rare pack on a whim and got diddly squat :( Silly Billy!

I stupidly did the same. Got a bunch a crap :(

Same here :( Spent 300k on the big packs during TOTS and gotten about 100k back, disappointing doesn't begin to describe it

some dude trying to swap me his ToTs Balotelli for my ToTs Baines, told me to put Baines up for 299k/300k and he will trade, I said I dont want to lose Baines as I'm an Everton fan, he said that I could buy him and ToTs Fellaini with the sale of Ballotelli!!! I said why do You not sell him yourself?? no reply yet.

What's the con folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

some dude trying to swap me his ToTs Balotelli for my ToTs Baines, told me to put Baines up for 299k/300k and he will trade, I said I dont want to lose Baines as I'm an Everton fan, he said that I could buy him and ToTs Fellaini with the sale of Ballotelli!!! I said why do You not sell him yourself?? no reply yet.

What's the con folks?

You'll list your TOTS Baines, he will send a trade off which doesnt show what your getting ( it looks blank ) you accept it and the card will end up being a bronze card or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59FJSdB6QQ

• Registered Users Posts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭klose

I got hart and gotze in mine which was ok, good few meh players in it too

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

trying to get this trophy since xmas its consumed my life wasted some money on packs
    In Form!
    Find a team of the week player in a pack

• Advertisement

Blitz17 wrote: »
    You'll list your TOTS Baines, he will send a trade off which doesnt show what your getting ( it looks blank ) you accept it and the card will end up being a bronze card or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59FJSdB6QQ

Wow, that's nuts! He did say summat about it not showing, how does it not show?

On a side note, got ToTS Fellaini there to add to my ToTS Baines and ToTS Jagielka, woot woot

Wow, that's nuts! He did say summat about it not showing, how does it not show?

On a side note, got ToTS Fellaini there to add to my ToTS Baines and ToTS Jagielka, woot woot

Its a glitch that they're aware of since release and are too lazy or don't know how to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

TheGunns wrote: »
    Its a glitch that they're aware of since release and are too lazy or don't know how to fix it

It shows up blank on the console but if you use the web app you can see what they are offering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Hey,

Recently got into this ultimate team lark and thanks to a friend this is the squad I've developed so far. Any recommendations?

Gk Adler / saving for neuer at the min
    Lb alaba/schmelzer
    Cb badstuber/Subotic
    Cb Hummels/Dante
    Rb Lahm/piczek
    Cm Schweinsteiger/Javi Martinez
    Am Reus/Muller
    Am Goetze/Gundogen
    Rm Farfan/blacsylovski (spelt horribly wrong)
    Lm Bastos/Schurrle
    St Gomes/lewandowski

Formation is 4-5-1.

The only players I can see I'm missing is ribery, robben and maybe ozil, khedira and podolski if I could work them in but I'm wondering is there a better way to try work in some in forms like maybe save for an IF LM Reus and then I could get rid of schurrle and bring in ozil for AM..stuff like that.

Or players like Santana..do they actually play better than Subotic/Dante etc

I love Robben.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Radja Nainggolan has to be the best player on this game, dear god he's a beast.

Bertser wrote: »
    Radja Nainggolan has to be the best player on this game, dear god he's a beast.

I've had him since first week game came out ha. Heard bout him then such underrated player.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Never seems to put a pass wrong for me, love having him and Guarin at CM.

Think I've won Division 1 10 times now and I'm yet to get a player worth more than their quick sell price in the packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I love Robben.

That is all.

I hate Robben

that is all :pac:

Advertisement