Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Ligue 1 tots out in packs now.

Thiago Silva has been upgraded to 87 pace thankfully he will be too expensive for most.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j1wGPeZnnJE5e:pc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

its been ****in ridiculous this week the scripting.
    I've the below Serie A team..ToTY CB/LB as well as IF Vidal/Machisio , came up against some 81 team with 60 chemistry ,compared to my team I had perfect chemistry and it was like I sent out 11 retards to play soccer..none of them could control the ball and I ended up getting hammered 5-1..thanks to scripting he basically had 11 messi's against my 11 shítus shambles :mad:
    Funnily enought all of my hammerings this week came in the Serie A tournament..
    http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bUeSLJ7H3Aq:360

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The scripting is a joke, I would write an essay on it but it's pointless lol. Tis laughable at times

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Got another TOTS in a pack this morning tremilous or however spell his name sold for 78k not bad i guess.

Liamalone wrote: »
    The scripting is a joke, I would write an essay on it but it's pointless lol. Tis laughable at times

its crazy..I was playing some guy during the week...in the first few mins he was all over me..in the space of about 8 secs he hit the crossbar/post 4 times while my defenders comically tried to defend against and I knew at the point he was fubarred..think he knew too but he stuck with it and I ended up beating him 7-1 or somethign like that...I had 8 shots at goals,, he had over 30 with 27 of them or so on target...crazy crazy game,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Benelux TOTS is in packs for the weekend, few decent players in there. Been waiting all year for Mbokani :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Bought the Full Bundesliga TOTS and absolutely hate it, they're all going back up for sale ! No pointing having such a good team if the scripting makes them play like ****

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Bought the Full Bundesliga TOTS and absolutely hate it, they're all going back up for sale ! No pointing having such a good team if the scripting makes them play like ****

I've had same issue having couple tots and if s in starting 11 the difference using them as subs is bollox. There punishing people with high level players which I don't understand. What's point bringing out all these cards when can only use so many!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The scripting in this is just insane. Just played against a Brazilian team with Juninho and Rafael Sobis outpacing my entire team, go check futhead for their pace and its 76 and 69. Come on..

AdamD wrote: »
    The scripting in this is just insane. Just played against a Brazilian team with Juninho and Rafael Sobis outpacing my entire team, go check futhead for their pace and its 76 and 69. Come on..

Lol won six Div 1 games on the bounce, seventh game versus a very average team and I whack both posts early on and go in at HT 6-0 down, ye olde players running into each other was a highlight along with my players refusing to jump when I wanged a few corners in. Laughable. Lost 6-3 as other guy stopped playing effectively

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I can't win with the 352 formation. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

cintec wrote: »

Every La Liga team is pretty much the same it will get loads of attention for two obvious reasons though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Sold my BBVA team and ended up with something like this today

fff20f48a1e9475bb7fb7c1.png

It's pretty fun having the 5 star skills back

Created new account and transferred my second team over so I can be in Div 5 again.

Won the title of Div 2 last night so back in Div 1 very quickly with a record of 20-0-2 and 100 goals scored :D

Created new account and transferred my second team over so I can be in Div 5 again.

Won the title of Div 2 last night so back in Div 1 very quickly with a record of 20-0-2 and 100 goals scored :D

Why do this? Division 1 too hard for ye?

Was just bored of it to be honest, Although I'm back in Div 1 again with this new account and comfortably strolling to the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Works from a lower ELO rating so you will get matched against poorer players more often than not even in Div 1.

Some do it for a challenge, some because Div 1 is too hard. Don't see the appeal either way myself

TheGunns wrote: »
    Works from a lower ELO rating so you will get matched against poorer players more often than not even in Div 1.

Some do it for a challenge, some because Div 1 is too hard. Don't see the appeal either way myself

Div 1 is boring as hell, could nearly guess the team your playing before you see it . Plus my TOTS / IF Bundesliga team on my main account is heavily scripted against and they play like **** even in Div 1 which is rather annoying.

I went from Div 5 to Div 1 with a 76 rated team yesterday, be no chance of doing that if i used my main team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Div 1 is pretty boring at times I'm just sick of the same stuff over and over puts you off playing the thing

• Advertisement

-=al=- wrote: »
    Div 1 is pretty boring at times I'm just sick of the same stuff over and over puts you off playing the thing

Exactly, I fancied a change so went to Div 5. Came up against a lot of interesting teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

did you lose all your games to get to divison 5 or can ya pick what division to play in

jebus84 wrote: »
    did you lose all your games to get to divison 5 or can ya pick what division to play in

Just had another PS3 account that I never played FIFA on , just transferred my second team over to it.

Absolutely fuming well ago about EA and their shocking servers, my run in Div 1 was 6-0-0 and winning a game 4-0 and I get disconnected ! :mad:

So winning every title from Div 5 up to Div 1 with a record of 27-0-3. Not bad first time around but I think I might try manage it without losing a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

this game is becoming unbearable played 5 games today every single one of them didn't have players in the right position or formation yet mine was perfect. and in every game i couldn't string a set of passes together first touch was dire. got 3 draws and 2 losses. something seriously wrong with this game

Flogged off my Seria A team which had a lot of IF players and TOTY players etc as the scripting was so ridiculous against me and I was getting hammered.
    Back now to a standard PL team and kicking ass again ..ridiculous.

Blazer wrote: »
    Flogged off my Seria A team which had a lot of IF players and TOTY players etc as the scripting was so ridiculous against me and I was getting hammered.
    Back now to a standard PL team and kicking ass again ..ridiculous.

Done the same with my TOTS Bundesliga team. Although I built a Ligue 1 team with 4 or 5 TOTS players and a full bronze bench, havent experienced any dodgy scripting against me yet.

Done the same with my TOTS Bundesliga team. Although I built a Ligue 1 team with 4 or 5 TOTS players and a full bronze bench, havent experienced any dodgy scripting against me yet.

yeah seems to be the way to go...
    I pity anyone shelling out big money for TOTY players and discovering you can't win a game to save your life...
    EA block any talks of scripting in their forums and ban any users that mention it..they're a príck of a company.

AdamD wrote: »

Had the same earlier, was wondering who this speedster Marcio Azevedo was who kept outpacing my fully fit IF Mirallas down the wing ..... checked him on sofifa and he has 67 sprint speed with 63 acceleration lmao ffs

Had the same earlier, was wondering who this speedster Marcio Azevedo was who kept outpacing my fully fit IF Mirallas down the wing ..... checked him on sofifa and he has 67 sprint speed with 63 acceleration lmao ffs

His sprint speed is 92 and acceleration is 79.

Marcio Azevedo is an absolute beast , the only 5 star skiller LB in the whole of Fifa 12 & 13. Had him in my Brasilver team but sold him for something like 70-80k before market crash. He goes for 30k now

• Advertisement

His sprint speed is 92 and acceleration is 79.

Marcio Azevedo is an absolute beast , the only 5 star skiller LB in the whole of Fifa 12 & 13. Had him in my Brasilver team but sold him for something like 70-80k before market crash. He goes for 30k now

I canna find the right chap at all on sofifa but I'll take your word for it, regardless he was catching Mirallas with ease despite giving up a sizeable head start and there's no way he should've been, not so quickly anyways, other folk on my team were moseying along instead of flying - lead in boots syndrome!

edit* found him in-game, 87 pace vs 89 for Mirallas

Advertisement