Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've had quite a few penalties go past me down the middle, they were always powered hard above the keepers head and in before he smelt them!

Always hold up on the analog stick and the keeper will save them ones every time.

All the best TOTS players have been released in packs for the weekend, I've got 150k that I'm doing nothing with, this isn't going to be pretty....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »
    Always hold up on the analog stick and the keeper will save them ones every time.

All the best TOTS players have been released in packs for the weekend, I've got 150k that I'm doing nothing with, this isn't going to be pretty....

Cheers, but then they'll start hitting grass skimmers that go under his feet then lol. Sod's law!

150k burning a hole, definitely not gonna be pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

J. Marston wrote: »

Exactly, if you shoot down the middle for a peno and hold the stick up for 1/2 seconds and it'll go high(good few hit the bar and go in off the keeper:pac:), most players just leave him still.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Has anybody used TOTs Payet I was thinking of getting him to complete my team

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

cintec wrote: »
    Has anybody used TOTs Payet I was thinking of getting him to complete my team

Been excellent for me , has played 62 games and scored 73 goals playing as LF.

• Advertisement

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Been excellent for me , has played 62 games and scored 73 goals playing as LF.

I will be playing him in a 352 but he will fit in nicely, tried him out the first 2 games the guys quit in the first 5 min and the third game he did well I think he might be wasted in lm but he was only 120k

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

I will be playing him in a 352 but he will fit in nicely, tried him out the first 2 games the guys quit in the first 5 min and the third game he did well I think he might be wasted in lm but he was only 120k

Cannot go wrong for 120k, 4 star weak foot and 4 star skills, Fitness shots are excellent, most of his goals come from outside the box for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

could never afford an inform player in fifa ultimate team,always hoped id get one in a pack,il know for fifa14 not to waste the coins

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jebus84 wrote: »
    could never afford an inform player in fifa ultimate team,always hoped id get one in a pack,il know for fifa14 not to waste the coins

not worth it really..you're heavily penalized in games with a few of them.
    I had 2-3 TOTY players as well as 4-5 IF players (all Serie A, perfect chemistry across the entire team) and I was getting slaughtered.
    I was like they sent out 11 Titus Brambles instead :(

Blazer wrote: »
    not worth it really..you're heavily penalized in games with a few of them.
    I had 2-3 TOTY players as well as 4-5 IF players (all Serie A, perfect chemistry across the entire team) and I was getting slaughtered.
    I was like they sent out 11 Titus Brambles instead :(

did you play the same formation with your informs

I have 8 TOTS players in my team however I have only played 10 games and haven't been beaten, with the TOTS players there is a noticeable difference but i can't just walk over players

• Advertisement

I've used 2 IF's this FIFA. Tarrabt and Jovetic. 2 insanely good players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fpDvoZRz5yM:360
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jG1m94cA5yN:360

These are my main 2 teams left, rid of most of my coins. Fast but good players too, Sakho is top class as is Mbokani.

Fading out of UT right now, only played about once in the last week. More than got my money's worth from the game this year so can't complain at this stage.

TheGunns wrote: »
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fpDvoZRz5yM:360
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jG1m94cA5yN:360

These are my main 2 teams left, rid of most of my coins. Fast but good players too, Sakho is top class as is Mbokani.

Fading out of UT right now, only played about once in the last week. More than got my money's worth from the game this year so can't complain at this stage.

I chose koulou over Sakho they both seem very similar, Inform sirigu doesn't seem like much of an upgrade on his standard version have you noticed any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I chose koulou over Sakho they both seem very similar, Inform sirigu doesn't seem like much of an upgrade on his standard version have you noticed any difference.

Not really, just bought him a the time on impulse. I prefer Sakho to N'koulou but they're both pretty decent. Probably the 2 best CBs I've used this year

TheGunns wrote: »
    Not really, just bought him a the time on impulse. I prefer Sakho to N'koulou but they're both pretty decent. Probably the 2 best CBs I've used this year

I didn't want to spend the coins on him I taught he would get a TOTS he would have fit perfectly in my team.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kX8g7YPu5z3:360

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

did you play the same formation with your informs

I have 8 TOTS players in my team however I have only played 10 games and haven't been beaten, with the TOTS players there is a noticeable difference but i can't just walk over players

yeah i was using 442..flogged them all and went back to a fairly standard PL team using 4-1-2-1-2. Huge difference.
    The Serie A team i've been using since game launch in 442 so it wasn't as if I was playing a new formation or anything.

Had 1 game left to win division 1. His team, all bronze, gk in midfield, I knew what was coming. So he quit straight away, and I get **** all and remain in the division. This ****ing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Had 1 game left to win division 1. His team, all bronze, gk in midfield, I knew what was coming. So he quit straight away, and I get **** all and remain in the division. This ****ing game.

I don't think I've played online since this happened to me a few weeks ago...

Nothing worse than when it comes down to the last game and they quit straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Something similar happened to me last week. He had bronze and silvers in the squad. Differance was his squad name was "easy win 4 u" and what he did was took the kick off passed it back to his keeper scored then quit. I got the win aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Think I am done with this game, and have been for a while now.

• Advertisement

chancing my arm here but does any one want to give me their players when their finished with the game or ultimate team in general,was chasing to get an inform player in a pack it didnt work out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

chancing my arm here but does any one want to give me their players when their finished with the game or ultimate team in general,was chasing to get an inform player in a pack it didnt work out

What system u on and what IF where u looking for?

PS3 smiley316

neymar I think, since ive sold most of my team Id take any thing that was going

PS3 smiley316

neymar I think, since ive sold most of my team Id take any thing that was going

Added you there just now.

I might have stuff for ya i dunno yet ha. I usually keep most my players did last year. How many coins have u got?

How many coins have u got?

14,500 ,**** all considering the hours ive put in

14,500 ,**** all considering the hours ive put in

You be surprised some the really good players u could get for **** all in this game now.

IFs and other fancy cards aint always that great. Ive played with many different in form and team of the season cards and alot where ****e there original cards where better.

I do have a few that i use regularly though that i like that i find essential.

Saying that i dunno what it is but sometimes the cheaper squads u have more fun with!!.

gotze and gundogan are essential for me maybe sigiru in goal aswell

yeah ive noticed the prices are gone down mata is going very cheap compared to a few months ago

was in division 3 with my ultimate had a cheap team, enjoyed it alot more very open games and plenty of goals a few 4-3's and that

Dede Ogbonna Santana amazingly good players cheap.
    Reus Emenike Muriel same again.

There loads more all for under 5k.

Actually Nainggolan goes for **** all probley one most underrated players in game since the very start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Dede Ogbonna Santana amazingly good players cheap.
    Reus Emenike Muriel same again.

There loads more all for under 5k.

Actually Nainggolan goes for **** all probley one most underrated players in game since the very start.

Another player that is cheap is martinez. Absolute beast for me :)

• Advertisement

just picked up Nainggolan for 450 il give him a go sure

and Muriel for 800 no big loss if i dont like them

had martinez his good alrite i just preferred bender as the muscle in midfield

Advertisement