Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options
199100101102103105»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

jebus84 wrote: »
    just picked up Nainggolan for 450 il give him a go sure

and Muriel for 800 no big loss if i dont like them

had martinez his good alrite i just preferred bender as the muscle in midfield

I've played with nainggolan as cm and cam works great both he has great shooting. Muriel his shooting stats don't look much but he's so overpowered not even funny ha scored so many with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

The amount of times Ive gotten "You have been disconnected from EA servers" the past few days, I could be winning/drawing/losing and it happens, no matter what I get a 3-0 Loss, Its getting worse as the days go by !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Anyone else having problems with their auction house on xbox fifa13? Can't take anything from it since 2 days ago? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyone else having problems with their auction house on xbox fifa13? Can't take anything from it since 2 days ago? Thanks in advance.

yeah, it's screwed for everyone. They're 'working' on it but tbh I wouldn't be holding out hope for it, they've moved on to Fifa 14 already

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

is the fifa 13 ultimate team gone once fifa 14 is out ??

• Advertisement

jebus84 wrote: »
    is the fifa 13 ultimate team gone once fifa 14 is out ??

No be still there just wont be as many playing.

Actually u can still view any old teams with Ultimate team generations i think its called. Can pair your old players up with new ones and just look at the team not play with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

How come Lugano hasn't got a WBA card :( Everbody else is at their new clubs but none of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    How come Lugano hasn't got a WBA card :( Everbody else is at their new clubs but none of him.

Deulefeu has no Everton card, thought it is because he's on loan though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Reganio 2 wrote: »

they stopped updating them last month far as i know. even soldado isn't with spurs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm new to the fut world with FIFA 13. I just want to know how do I make profits and build coins from scratch. I just began my team and at the moment I only have like 2000 coins. I heard of the buy low sell high method but I don't understand how to do it.
    A big question I have is what are the best cheap players I can buy and sell for a profit. In other words which players ate the best in the market at the moment.

Could someone please help me and guide me into how to buy and sell players and who to buy and sell

• Advertisement

I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm new to the fut world with FIFA 13. I just want to know how do I make profits and build coins from scratch. I just began my team and at the moment I only have like 2000 coins. I heard of the buy low sell high method but I don't understand how to do it.
    A big question I have is what are the best cheap players I can buy and sell for a profit. In other words which players ate the best in the market at the moment.

Could someone please help me and guide me into how to buy and sell players and who to buy and sell

Im not sure where to start other then to tell you to check out futhead.
    I think most people are playing fifa 14 now but id imagine u will still get a fair few on 13. Check that site out and see what u can find for players.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm new to the fut world with FIFA 13.

If you are playing FUT13 then most of the methods you are looking at will not be of much use simply because the market is not as active and there is probably little or no trading going on at this point. FUT 14 is obviously out a number of months and you have the World cup game out now too. These methods you will see online will apply when playing the current UT as players prices will rise and fall depending on the market, you will be able to look for players that are cheaper than the going rate and then sell them on for a few extra coins at the going rate.

Playing FUT13 however this wont be as relevant as there isn't going to be the same amount of people playing on the market as in FUT14 and definitely not many starting out looking to build team with lower quality players and building up to better players.

Play tournaments and matches with your team to build up coins and buy better players,rinse repeat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Anyone still playing FUT 13. Feel free to PM me and we should play some games together. (PS3)

Advertisement