Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Daily gift time....

Mini bronze. Mini silver. And now: Mini bronze again today.

I've no coins so I'm basically stuck until they give me a not sh!t daily gift. I've always had rubbish luck.

My daily gifts have been rubbish too. 250 coins, 250 coins, 500 coins, mini bronze pack. I know a lad who has gotten 5k, 2.5k and a mini gold pack. How is that fair? :p
    Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    500 coins as my daily gift doesn't make up for the fact I spent 400 coins on Trémoulinas who is MIA it's safe to say :rolleyes:

He just disappeared? This happens. Look to the very right hand side of your bar at the top. You will see "Unassigned". If you bought him and he disappeared, he's in there. You have to assign him to club or trade pile. :)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Got Cesc in my welcome back packs, will I sell him now or wait a few weeks? 5-2-2-1 cm

Trust me mate, wait. You will get much more for him in a week or two.

Right now, the majority of the player base is on the fifa 11,12 buzz and buying pure pace. After a week of play, people will realise this game is a little different and anybody over 60 pace is more than adequate. Your strikers are the only ones who need more. Control,dribbling and passing is far, far more important. The masses will eventually twig this and guys like Cesc will go for an absolute bomb.

This is ofcourse assuming that EA don't pull a brain fart and change the game from the demo. But having seen hours of footage of the near finished version that all the youtube personalities played.....i'm confident there wont be much difference.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have my starting premiership side nearly finished apart from a few subs - out of coins now though so hopefully the daily gift gods are kind tonight!

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dD707KTEbMP:360

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Right lads, I finally got Nainggolan (the Belgium hype-train) for my Serie A squad. Had to pay 900 coins for him in a 4-3-3 but happy enough with that. Have a nice team now.

Have around 9000 coins left and I reckon I might cave and make a Prem team, I really want Cabaye to build it around so I'm waiting for a cheap one of him to come along and then I'll go for whatever formation he is in.

Also tempted to make a Saudi league squad for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thought about buying Buttner but checked his price and he's going from 10,000 to 150,000. Mental.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kirby wrote: »

He just disappeared? This happens. Look to the very right hand side of your bar at the top. You will see "Unassigned". If you bought him and he disappeared, he's in there. You have to assign him to club or trade pile. :)

Nah, he's not there at all man. 400 coins is nowt but even still, just a bit frustrating nonetheless. It happened once last year as well, I forget who it was but it was a Bundesliga player and reappeared a couple of days later. Probably same thing all over again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Last year when that happened they used to just appear in your trade pile waiting for you to put them up for sale even though you had only just recently bought them, might be worth having a look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Nah, he's not there at all man. 400 coins is nowt but even still, just a bit frustrating nonetheless. It happened once last year as well, I forget who it was but it was a Bundesliga player and reappeared a couple of days later. Probably same thing all over again.

When you log in on console, he should pop up and you'll have to send him somewhere.

Its so tedious having to go through position and formation changers.
    I'm trying to turn a RM into a RF so I have to go RM>RW And RW>RF. First off I dont understand why they never add in a search functon and second of all why cant you turn a RM into a RF and vice versa??

Also CFs should be able to turn into left or right F's, would open up a wide range of squad possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

This happened to me on Thursday, I think. Card showed up in the unassigned section today, unfortunately not before I bought a replacement but better late than never I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Any word on mobile app for Fifa UT?

thewools wrote: »
    Any word on mobile app for Fifa UT?

Last I heard was it's coming out the week of full game release, date TBD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Bought da season ticket to 1 day 34 minutes to go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Here is the squad I'm going to build..... Thoughts ?

http://www.futwiz.com/squad/88034

Total cost 8,600

Should have around 3k left

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

got a mini bronze ****e today...anyone get anything proper? or was that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Blazer wrote: »
    got a mini bronze ****e today...anyone get anything proper? or was that it?

I got the same.... I think it's random.

Got a mini silver pack today, mini bronze pack yesterday, I envy those who have gotten coins

Ya jammy bastids

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Built another squad in the last 2 hours. Decided I wanted Ilkay Gundogan (big fan in real life and he is awesome on the demo) and was going to build a team around him. Really like the end result.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fgLv7UiDckj:360

Cost about 5500 coins altogether, just need to throw a few lads on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Just started mine now and got Falcao should i sell him now or build the team around him?? Also got a bronze 89 speed it say's he's Irish Don Cowan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Going to start making a team for tomorrow now!

Kinda messed up trading have a lot of coins invested into silvers atm who aren't really selling. Hope they sell in time, but only have 5k to work with atm due to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Here's my Premiership team so far, cost me about 18k, just need a few subs.
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hh0aEQmcco6:360

I'd like to get Dembele in for Joe Cole, he's just filling in for the moment and I love Joe cole. I have 5k,Cicinho and a few other players in the trade pile also.

Whaddya think?

4-3-2-1

--
    Assou-Ekotto
    Lescott
    Jagielka
    Zabeletta

Barry
    Fletcher
    Lucas

Malouda
    Saha
    A.Johnson

I've to get a goalie, had Foster but I'd rather someone like Given to start with.
    Out of coins, so I'll have to hold off. Need positions mods for Lucas and Johnson too, and one formation for Johnson.

Happy enough to start with that, will start trading my coins from now to improve on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nearly time to collect my daily mini bronze pack.

Got 500 coins, enough to buy the last few subs I need so I can have a team ready to go for tomorrow so that will do!

Watching this guy stream playing it at the min

http://no.twitch.tv/smarba

Hes in the catalogue, some cool stuff in there. You trade in your coins for boosts that can be used in clubs and UT. Theres ones like increase your trade pile size, pro player boosts, more coins per game in UT, an extra point in H2H seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm watching this guy, mayne :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Mini bronze pack, huzzah!

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I'm watching this guy, mayne :cool:

Shout out to Oatesy :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

1000 coins yay

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

250 coins. Again.

:(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Got a bronze pack last night, and got this guy. Sold him overnight. Probably could have got a few hundred coins more. But sure, happy with that.

5fddd002b2cc5edd0ff34ae2c5c16752.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

BOOM 500 coins :pac:

Advertisement