Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mini gold pack, with a physio, contract card, Bilbao crest and a 75 standard rated player that I never heard of.

Hoping something sells because the web app sucks when you've got no coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ok finished my starting eleven for the premiership side.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cSY0Y5fKnHok1:ps3

what ya reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

The wait for the game to download at 6pm is gonna be horrible, I'm just gonna watch two movies to pass the time or something.

Hope I dont meet any of yee Boardsies online, for yeer sake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'm going to have another nap. Queued up in Belfast yesterday and I'm still shattered... nice to have Fifa 13 when I wake up :D

There's a club from the Saudi League called Hajer. Check out their badge, I just bought a few of them for around 400 cons, It looks unreal so I'm hoping it'll shoot up. Already a few up for around 2k also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

TheStook wrote: »
    The wait for the game to download at 6pm is gonna be horrible, I'm just gonna watch two movies to pass the time or something.

Hope I dont meet any of yee Boardsies online, for yeer sake

Whats your current team? The wait when its downloading will be worse, watching the percent go up :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Whats your current team? The wait when its downloading will be worse, watching the percent go up :D

I know its not gonna be fun.

This is my current team, cost me about 18k. Its pretty good I think, just need Oscar and Dembele is their.
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dXbLJLg1cOU:360

What about you?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dD707KTEbMP:360

Thats it at the minute, I had no coins yesterday to get subs. Got 500 last night and had about 170 left over so bid on 3 randomers just to fill the bench so I can start later.

I was thinking of going with Carroll up top aswell but I got Dzeko on the cheap. Nice team. I can't wait to play with mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Making progress with the NPower League 1 / Pace abusing team:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dyCwGXtInHom9:ps3

Will try sell for a good bit more than I bought for when the game kicks in.

Not sure what team to build to play with at the moment :confused:.
    Thinking about the Italian league but still not sure.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »

DAT PACE!
    How much did all them cost you?

With the new first touch control passing is going to be a way more important stat this year. I can see a lot of the old pacing style teams struggle this year based on feedback so far.

DAT PACE!
    How much did all them cost you?

I'm not really into using the pace as I'm better with the ball but that's where the money is ;).

And got most of them for 250 coins so will make a good bit of profit I hope!
    Axwell wrote: »
    With the new first touch control passing is going to be a way more important stat this year. I can see a lot of the old pacing style teams struggle this year based on feedback so far.

I agree, so I went with two good passers in CM and they've great pace too.
    CB's aren't the best passers but the others should cope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Fortunately, from what ive played of pre release, and live streams, pace is no where near as prominent a stat as it was last year, with defenders easily keeping up with forwards with 80+ pace, and shrugging them off the ball.

First touch is how to get past defenders, and build up play. The wings will be a big play area this year.

Tinie wrote: »
    Fortunately, from what ive played of pre release, and live streams, pace is no where near as prominent a stat as it was last year, with defenders easily keeping up with forwards with 80+ pace, and shrugging them off the ball.

First touch is how to get past defenders, and build up play. The wings will be a big play area this year.

I still think pace will be a huge factor to be honest, especially in the bronze category but made sure I got people who could dribble as well as a couple of four star skillers.

Btw anyone who hasn't used this site should check it out:
    http://chuzzz.com/ut13/

Really handy for picking up the unknown stars :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I still think pace will be a huge factor to be honest, especially in the bronze category but made sure I got people who could dribble as well as a couple of four star skillers.

Defenders read the ball and react quicker to lobbed through balls, and bronze forwards with high pace will have an awful first touch so will loose the ball a lot more and take heavier touches, allowing defenders to knick in and get the ball. I think once people start playing this, and see this, at least I hope, we will see less pace abusing teams.

NOTE: As in UT12, players in UT13 will likely have many in-game attributes increased slightly in order to maintain a standard of chaotic gameplay

:pac::pac:

Tinie wrote: »
    Defenders read the ball and react quicker to lobbed through balls, and bronze forwards with high pace will have an awful first touch so will loose the ball a lot more and take heavier touches, allowing defenders to knick in and get the ball. I think once people start playing this, and see this, at least I hope, we will see less pace abusing teams.

Well we'll have to wait and see, I'm happy to take the chance as I said I got most of them for 250 coins etc so am more than likely going to make a decent profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Web app down for 1h45 for maintenance.

They actually gave a time? Thats a first.
    Something to do with the Season ticket maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

They actually gave a time? Thats a first.
    Something to do with the Season ticket maybe?

could be to do with the security question bug. its telling some people to make a security question on the console but its not recognising that there is one after ya do it. one of my accounts is doing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 DokesGaming

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    If your opponent quits during a match..
    • They should get coins taken out of their account. Say 500 coins at least, and yes, that could cause problems for those who are starting off, but sure, who cares about them if they are quitting games.
    • I, the person who remained in the game shouldn't have my contract reduced by one because some prepubescent, cry baby with his overly predictable, insanely expensive team is being battered and thus, has to rage quit.

There should be a clear DNF% just like in other EA Sports games indicated in the lobby as well pre-match.

i agree 100% i hate when you are winning 3 or 4 or 5 nil and someone bottles it and you get a useless 370 or there abouts coins.

i upload my ultimate team games to youtube same name as my boards.ie name. i am looking for subscribers and i do send them coins and theo walcots from time to time

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Nah, he's not there at all man. 400 coins is nowt but even still, just a bit frustrating nonetheless. It happened once last year as well, I forget who it was but it was a Bundesliga player and reappeared a couple of days later. Probably same thing all over again.

Same things after happening to me, won a bid on a guy last night and went in there now but no sign of him. Thankfully hes only a 200 coin job to fill out my subs bench but im 1 sub short now with no coins thanks to it! :p

Edit: Found him in my watch list - yours might be hiding there too Ade

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sold Gerrard for 15,000. Didn't want him sullying my team anyway. Time to go on a spending spree.

30% downloaded, gonna watch Fear and Loathing to pass some time.

76% it seems to be going alot faster now.

Got RVP in my season pass free pack!!!!

Delighted. Going to hold on to him and build a PL team.

Nice!
    Damn you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

How long is the install gona take after the download at 90% now

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    How long is the install gona take after the download at 90% now

On PS3?. I just started the install there. I calculated it at 25mins. Sometimes installs can speed up towards the end though but the first few % were pointing to that long.

3 hours between download and install. They really should have made this available for pre-download which activates at 6, or else released it earlier. Massive chunk of the night gone waiting on this crap. And I'm not on some Mickey Mouse Broadband. :(

Advertisement