Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

No install on Xbox finally get to play

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eeBZt47RnHoG1:ps3

Built my first squad from the Gerrard money, happy enough with it. Needs some tweaking to get 100 chemistry but it should see me through the first month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

90%? I'm on 57%, gonna be a loooong night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Finally in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Just bought Alberto Costa for 450 over the moon one of my favorites in fifa12, Team coming along nicely now Muniain and Reyes on the wings with Falcao up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Finally in :)

I hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

TheStook wrote: »
    I hate you.

I hate you all. Very tempted just to cave in and buy the ST....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Could someone do me a little favour and try this player out in the Arena or in a match ?

http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/6845

I woundn't mined getting him if he's good.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I hate you all. Very tempted just to cave in and buy the ST....

Do it! Come to the dark side...

Like I said to ya earlier when ya play UT and would probably buy a few packs its worth it and pays for itself with the 24 packs and getting to play with the team you are building in the web app now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

WTF!

Got a Busquets and a redemable 1000 coins in my ea season ticket pack! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dont forget about the daily gift on the web app with all this early access stuff!

Mini silver pack. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm not sure if this was in the game last year but I will mention it anyway..

EAS FC > Catalogue > UT

You can buy a UT coin reward boost that will give you an extra 1000 coins for 5 games.

I've sold all the sh*te I got in my welcome packs and added it to the 1.2k I managed to trade for on the app this week, ended up with 7.5k and I built a Bundesliga team to get me started. Gebre Selassie at RB is a solid player, goes forward a good bit. I got Sedad Salihovic and he is even better at freekicks this year - 95 in accuracy, curve and power.

Got 500 coins as my daily gift - woop!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Only 500 coins today.

I'd also like to say I hate you all too :p Would get the Season Ticket but little to no point as downloading it on my internet speed would approximately take two and a half years :pac:

My shíte of a brother got 2,500 coins as his gift. Not jealous at all.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this was in the game last year but I will mention it anyway..

EAS FC > Catalogue > UT

Wasnt in it last year but its handy alright. There are things you can buy for all modes (career, pro, UT) but once you buy them they are gone. It uses what was your XP in Fifa 12 so it bases it on your skill level at the start ad rewards you for that and then as you play more you get more credits to spend.

Market prices seem to have gone nuts since the early release. I could have gotten Mikel & Guiterrez for about 1400 each with the formation I need. Now I can't even get one of them for that price.

I can only imagine what it'll be like come Friday.

Mini bronze, mini silver, mini bronze, mini gold, mini silver...... they really don't want to give me coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Got a mini gold and 500 coins, not too bad.

Discarded the mini gold pack and thought, **** it, why not buy a 750 coin bronze pack..

FirstpackofUT13_zpse427b07f.png

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Market prices seem to have gone nuts since the early release. I could have gotten Mikel & Guiterrez for about 1400 each with the formation I need. Now I can't even get one of them for that price.

I can only imagine what it'll be like come Friday.

I've sorted out my bronze team and pretty my much gold Ligue 1 team, bench aside for the latter, so it's been about scouting and stocking up, with the odd bit of selling and price fixing if possible. Been going for a handful of players who I'll reckon will go for a fair whack come Friday and the following weeks after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I've sorted out my bronze team and pretty my much gold Ligue 1 team, bench aside for the latter, so it's been about scouting and stocking up, with the odd bit of selling and price fixing if possible. Been going for a handful of players who I'll reckon will go for a fair whack come Friday and the following weeks after.

I only did it for one player, I think.

Bought Iturbe for 6900 coins for my La liga/Argentina team, however, looking at his 90 pace and 81 dribbling, coupled with his 4 star skills, I've a feeling his price will rise to maybe 13K when the full game is out on Friday.

I got 2800 for Ings (^above) and someone just bid 1300 for Appiah-Kubi, not bad for 750!

I need to buy 2 more players to finish my squad. Gonzalo Higuain (****ing expensive) and Diego Alves (4K)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I picked up some Adlers for 350 - 500 coins yesterday, there was a bunch up there.

Surely he can't stay that cheap? Worst case I'll get my coins back.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I picked up some Adlers for 350 - 500 coins yesterday, there was a bunch up there.

Surely he can't stay that cheap? Worst case I'll get my coins back.

You'll definitely get 500 coins back at the very worst.

If you can get on at the right time, you can pick him up for cheaper :) Bought a couple for 300. Nearly got one last night for 250, some bugger outbidded last second and doubled that. Wasn't overly bothered so left it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

I never really played Ultimate team before and was only recently told its the best thing about fifa.

Anyone care to shed some light on what the objective of it is? I Tried looking stuff up but only got videos about how to get coins. Is that the main aim just to get as many coins as possible? or more you treat it like a trading card game and just try to make a team that you want (e.g. a team of young Spanish players or a team where every player has a high pace stat etc.)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got a mini gold and 500 coins, not too bad.

Discarded the mini gold pack and thought, **** it, why not buy a 750 coin bronze pack..

FirstpackofUT13_zpse427b07f.png

Are you on PS3? If so are you selling Ings and at what price?

EDIT: Didn't see that you sold him :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Have the early release but haven't had a moment to play it yet god damn lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

First game I played (UT) guy rage quits after 10 minutes when he was 2-0 down :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Mr Moon wrote: »
    First game I played (UT) guy rage quits after 10 minutes when he was 2-0 down :rolleyes:

All that happened in those two minutes?

Then he lost the next two games he played ;)

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »

Whats your team like?

Advertisement