Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

nice..daily gift of 2,500 coins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Here's my Pro League team, it plays unbelievably well and Rudy (RF) is absolutely lethal. Need Ramirez 4* at Cm and Donk at Cb and it'll be perfect.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ckVyZHQNdI0:360

Have 30k at my disposal also for any Pro League in forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Daily gift....... GOLD PACK.......... And.................. NOTHING!!!!!

Thanks EA :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Mini Silver Pack. Zilch.
    TheStook wrote: »
    Here's my Pro League team, it plays unbelievably well and Rudy (RF) is absolutely lethal. Need Ramirez 4* at Cm and Donk at Cb and it'll be perfect.

Nice to see someone think out of the box, instead of opting for the usual EPL teams tbh. Had a similar team myself last year actually. First and main thing, I'd look at getting Safari in at LB, plays for Anderlecht. He was unreal for me last year.

Bronze players probably aren't what you are looking for but maybe there is something you can pick up from my bronze player choices, it's a mostly Pro League / Eredivisie team - http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dQPsORQEnHpRf:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Mini gold pack. Nothing.

There's always a flicker of hope when the cards are spinning that someone super rare will come out but they never do :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Spent all day playing this yesterday. What annoys me is when you do the 59th min bargain hunt it sends you back to random minutes after a little while doing it. Wither its a glitch or ea is stopping it.

Plus side it got Garcia for Chelsea, joe hart and Forlan in my free packs. Not great but better that I usually get!

Got a few bargains like Wiltshire for 3k, Adam Johnson for 4k, bent for 4k, young for 4.5k, walker for 4k. Nice start to an English side then I can work on another one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

500 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Mini Bronze pack, mini bronze pack, mini silver pack, mini bronze pack. fml

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

2500 coins. Nice.

Missed the last two days daily gifts

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Anyone with season ticket get a free pack on the web app today? I already claimed mine on my console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Anyone with season ticket get a free pack on the web app today? I already claimed mine on my console.

no but i got a promo pack on the console, didn get one throught the app apart from the daily award

i must say im enjoying the new look to ut :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Joyce88 wrote: »

Got one initially when bought Season ticket but there was another one in the store yesterday evening when playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Axwell wrote: »
    Got one initially when bought Season ticket but there was another one in the store yesterday evening when playing.

Yea same for me. No idea why though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I got 2 rare golds in my season ticket pack today. Andrezinho and Hernandez from Man U. Also 500 coins as my daily gift.

I'm still getting that security question bug and it is annoying the sh*t out of me. Every time I go in to UT on the console I have to reset my security question, the web app still says my account is locked too :mad:. I'm getting the daily gifts via a second account I have.

I had a silver/IF Pro League team last year in 4-3-2-1 with Tchite at striker. He was my favourite player in the game last year. What a lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Mini Silver Pack. Zilch.

Nice to see someone think out of the box, instead of opting for the usual EPL teams tbh. Had a similar team myself last year actually. First and main thing, I'd look at getting Safari in at LB, plays for Anderlecht. He was unreal for me last year.

Bronze players probably aren't what you are looking for but maybe there is something you can pick up from my bronze player choices, it's a mostly Pro League / Eredivisie team - http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dQPsORQEnHpRf:ps3

Link isnt working but sounds like a great team. I'm gonna make the Pro League my thing this year with regards to player prices etc. Hamailainen at LB was an absolute machine for me last year when he was bronze and now he's a silver, I'm gonna stick with him me thinks, although If I bother getting a sub I'll get Safari.

Link isnt working but sounds like a great team. I'm gonna make the Pro League my thing this year with regards to player prices etc. Hamailainen at LB was an absolute machine for me last year when he was bronze and now he's a silver, I'm gonna stick with him me thinks, although If I bother getting a sub I'll get Safari.

Probably didn't work as I edited my team. There ya go -

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gO6CpkbpnHqBE:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone find it's taking ages to make it to the 59th minute mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just got Cesar in goals for QPR for 700 buy now :pac: hes going for a few thousand seen one go for over five there while ago. Sold that Mexican 96 pace sliver player for 4,400 as well.

Really enjoying Ultimate team at minute before everything goes to ****.

Loving my Serie A squad so far.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cGCv6JrXnHqHy:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I need a win to bag the title and get the 10,000 coin reward. Last game. It's the 85th minute. Things are going swimmingly. I'm 2-1 up and he is getting desperate and launching balls up the field.

He launches a big LB Y Joe right up the middle. My keeper stands there staring at it as it trickles past him into the net.

:(

drew 2-2 and ended up one point off the title. So close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Kirby wrote: »
    I need a win to bag the title and get the 10,000 coin reward. Last game. It's the 85th minute. Things are going swimmingly. I'm 2-1 up and he is getting desperate and launching balls up the field.

He launches a big LB Y Joe right up the middle. My keeper stands there staring at it as it trickles past him into the net.

:(

drew 2-2 and ended up one point off the title. So close.

something similar happened eariler to meit was 2 all and he had gone past the halfway lane i done if pressed square or circle but it bounced infront of the keeper and it caught side and keeper couldnt save it. was weird :(

• Advertisement

Nearly daily mini bronze pack time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

1000 Coins!!!!!. About bloody time i got something half useful

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

2500 coins.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

5,000! BOOM! First time I've got something decent.

Up to 35,177 now with a great bronze team, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

250 coins.

EA you are spoiling me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mini silver for me, nothing worth while inside.

500 coins. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mini bronze, mini silver, mini bronze, mini gold, mini silver, 500 coins.

Mini silver again today. One player with 49 pace and then a contract, badge and arm injury card.

It's fair to say I've not had much luck with the daily gifts.

Trying the 59th minute method again wish me luck :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Are bronze teams out the window now because of the first touch aspect?

Advertisement