Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Are bronze teams out the window now because of the first touch aspect?

Nope. Definitely hasn't had the same effect as I thought it would. Not necessarily a bad thing of course :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Are bronze teams out the window now because of the first touch aspect?

Nope I've built a good bronze team and am romping everyone in the Bronze Challenge Cup. IMO they're much more fun to play with than Silvers or Golds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Nope I've built a good bronze team and am romping everyone in the Bronze Challenge Cup. IMO they're much more fun to play with than Silvers or Golds.

Great stuff.

How much will the Premium gold packs be this year if you have a season ticket?
    Maths isn't my strongest point :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Always baffling when you see a player you are trying to sell yourself at a fairly reasonable price for 3-4 days, go for over double that for someone else just there.

Example -

ddabb0720c21ed3a9a44710de69acd63.png

v

mine (tried selling him for around 1K)

4db076baa581a9edccad729caccc14a4.png

Odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bought a good few 4-5-1 cards the first 2 days for between 300 and 450. Also got a few for 200 BIN at the 59th minute. They are going for 1k - 1.3k by the looks of it and I don't know if I should wait or not! I'm so tempted to sell them and buy Reus :(.

Does anyone think they will go up much more?

I built a bronze LOI team and I'm having a lot of fun playing with it. 4-3-3 with Dennehy and Millien on the wings and Quigley through the middle. My counters are a thing of beauty with the pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Always baffling when you see a player you are trying to sell yourself at a fairly reasonable price for 3-4 days, go for over double that for someone else just there.

Odd.

I've seen that a few times too. i'm guessing it's because people get dragged into a bidding war and aren't aware of what price the player would usually go for

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Bought a good few 4-5-1 cards the first 2 days for between 300 and 450. Also got a few for 200 BIN at the 59th minute. They are going for 1k - 1.3k by the looks of it and I don't know if I should wait or not! I'm so tempted to sell them and buy Reus :(.

Does anyone think they will go up much more?

I built a bronze LOI team and I'm having a lot of fun playing with it. 4-3-3 with Dennehy and Millien on the wings and Quigley through the middle. My counters are a thing of beauty with the pace.

Gilberto Eire will probably be best to ask regarding formation cards and future value. But from my POV, I reckon the set price for a 451 card will go for around 500, or 600 at a push like last year. It's one of the less popular formation cards when it comes to a four man defence.

What formation Reus you looking at? I've got a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I don't know if I should wait or not! I'm so tempted to sell them and buy Reus :(.

Got him in a pack. He is beastly but I'm building a spanish team and he just doesn't fit. I'd sell him but Torres is just too expensive at the moment. So I am playing him atm. Pedro left, Soldado through the middle and Reus on the right of the trio. :)

Kirby wrote: »
    Got him in a pack. He is beastly but I'm building a spanish team and he just doesn't fit. I'd sell him but Torres is just too expensive at the moment. So I am playing him atm. Pedro left, Soldado through the middle and Reus on the right of the trio. :)

No idea about the formation you are using.

But Ozil and Trochowski in La Liga would help with chemistry obviously.

• Advertisement

Lads why do people quit on ya in the last minute?
    Wait 10 seconds and gain 500+ coins :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Lads why do people quit on ya in the last minute?
    Wait 10 seconds and gain 500+ coins :confused:

One word:

RAGE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Using the Web App there didn't download the game. Never really played UT in 12 and I'm enjoying the web app atm. I sold all my players I got in the packs except for Munuain.

I've 4,000 coins to my name, and was wondering what would be the best way to utilise my money to get a few handy player in before its out?

Gilberto Eire will probably be best to ask regarding formation cards and future value. But from my POV, I reckon the set price for a 451 card will go for around 500, or 600 at a push like last year. It's one of the less popular formation cards when it comes to a four man defence.

What formation Reus you looking at? I've got a couple.

I've decided to sell them on. Hopefully I can get about 1k each and that will be a nice profit.

I built a BL team in 4-2-3-1 but I didn't enjoy that formation at all. I sold most of the players and I am building either a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 around Adler, Selassie, Affelay, De Bruyne and Farfan. I haven't decided which formation to use yet.

I should have bought a Reus a few days ago when I was hovering over the bid button, I seen some go for 10k and now he is about 20k! :(

I've decided to sell them on. Hopefully I can get about 1k each and that will be a nice profit.

I built a BL team in 4-2-3-1 but I didn't enjoy that formation at all. I sold most of the players and I am building either a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 around Adler, Selassie, Affelay, De Bruyne and Farfan. I haven't decided which formation to use yet.

I should have bought a Reus a few days ago when I was hovering over the bid button, I seen some go for 10k and now he is about 20k! :(

Let us know how you get on with selling the 4-5-1 formation cards. My comment was more in relation to post January when I started playing FUT admittedly.

Had a 4-2-3-1 Bundesliga team last year. Was something I couldn't get to grips with tbh, not sure why as I've played a hell of a lot of matches with that formation, albeit for Pro Club.

I have Reus in 4-3-3 as a ST and 4-3-1-2 as a CF, both cost less than 12K. Was delighted with that. Since I have a Ligue 1 4-3-3 team, I might opt to keep the latter. We'll see. Hopefully after tonight's match on atm, his price will go up a tad more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

I am up to 90k coins now for ultimate team played a few games with my Russian side and sold them off for crazy prices sold carlos eduardo for 9.2k. 4-2-3-1 formation. Might just buy a cheap team for now and wait till the market settles.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anyone having problems getting into ultimate team in the game

gotthebug wrote: »
    Anyone having problems getting into ultimate team in the game

Nah im in it on xbox. Although the trade piles arent working Ea are working on that tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

stupid mini bronze pack :(

Aye, another mini bronze pack. Be nice to get one decent thing before picking up the game.

• Advertisement

Same 2 mini bronze packs...

Got a mini silver pack today. Boo.
    Let us know how you get on with selling the 4-5-1 formation cards. My comment was more in relation to post January when I started playing FUT admittedly.

Sold 5 of them tonight for 900 x 2, 1250, 950 and 800. The 1250 one must have been 2 lads in a bidding war. Love being on the selling side of that :D

Happy enough with that profit and I still have a few left that went unsold.

Waiting for the TOTW tomorrow to see if my boy Heung-Min gets an IF and I'll spend every coin I have to buy it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Whens the iPhone app for UT out?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

stupid mini bronze pack :(
    Aye, another mini bronze pack. Be nice to get one decent thing before picking up the game.
    Nolars wrote: »
    Same 2 mini bronze packs...

Peasants. I got a whole bronze pack.

(containing sweet fúck all)

My two teams at the moment:

Silver: Here

Bronze: Here

Was so close to buying Jucelei in the early hours. Brazilian CDM for Anzhi with 80 pace. Had him down for 150 coins till 10 seconds on the clock to go, when someone outbid me with 10K. In a bit of a rash moment, I bid my entire bank but was trumped by a 1000 coins over that in the end. Eventually went for 15K. The other ones on the market were going for around 24-30K.

Started a Brasilver side anyway, gonna be costly. Only have 3 players atm, and I frustratingly missed out on Paulinho for 900 BIN because the app for PS3 (and PC) players went down for 30 mins. He goes for much more than that.

Was so close to buying Jucelei in the early hours. Brazilian CDM for Anzhi with 80 pace. Had him down for 150 coins till 10 seconds on the clock to go, when some outbid me with 10K. In a bit of a rash moment, I bid my entire bank but was trumped by a 1000 coins over that in the end. Eventually went for 15K. The other ones on the market were going for around 24-30K.

Started a Brasilver side anyway, gonna be costly. Only have 3 players atm, and I frustratingly missed out on Paulinho for 900 BIN because the app for PS3 (and PC) players went down for 30 mins. He goes for much more than that.

Missed out on Ashley Young for 1,500 Buy now earlier :(
    Just wasn't quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Mini bronze, mini silver, mini bronze, mini gold, mini silver, 500 coins, mini silver

......mini silver again today. I can discard all of the contents for 148 coins. Super.

There should be a big warning when you try buy a pack :(
    Splashed out 50k and would be lucky to get at least half of it back!
    Ah well least it's only starting :D

• Advertisement

Was going through the Silver English players with a price of maximum 1000 BiN.
    Got to around the 57th minute and seen Mark Davies and snapped him up for 400 coins :D in the 4-4-1-1 formation and there's one on the market with a current bid of 3500 in the 5-2-1-2 formation so happy days!

Might wait till it comes out on disc though and hope that his price sky rockets?
    What do you guys think?

Advertisement