Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

FIFA Ultimate Team: Team Of The Week - 26th September

GK: Marc-André ter Stegen, Borussia M'gladbach - 80>81
    CB: Laurent Koscielny, Arsenal - 81>82
    CB: Geromel, Mallorca - 76>77
    RB: Paul Aguilar, América - 72>73
    CAM: Marouane Fellaini, Everton - 81>82
    LM: Alan Dzagoev, CSKA Moskva - 80>81
    CAM: Toni Kroos, Bayern München - 84>85
    CAM: James Rodríguez, FC Porto - 83>84
    ST: Rafik Djebbour, Olympiacos CFP - 77>79
    ST: Rickie Lambert, Southampton - 74>74
    ST: Fabio Quagliarella, Juventus - 80>81

SUBS

GK: Ali Ahamada, Toulouse FC - 75>77
    CB: Mario, Betis - 73>74
    CM: Marcos Assunçao, Palmeiras - 74>74
    LM: Dean Bowditch, Milton Keynes Dons - 64>64
    ST: Craig Davies, Barnsley - 66>69
    LW: Maxime Lestienne, Club Brugge - 68>70
    ST: David Nugent, Leicester - 72>74

Fellaini has switched from CM to CAM
    Dzagoev has switched from RM to LM
    Rodríguez has switched from LW to CAM
    Bowditch has switched from ST to LM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Nothing really great der this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Got a mini gold pack, in it I got Maiga! He'll be handy for my West Ham team.

On my other account, I got 2,500 coins.

19000 on one account
    7000 on the other with a fully built silver/gold La Liga team

Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

HAAAAA got Lacazette for 1100 coins for the web app being down. He usually goes for about 15k, maybe more from Friday, not bad :cool: . 4 star St for Lyon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know how to do the Manager task where it asks you to play a Tournament match ?

I've already played the online and offline Tournament matches but I haven't unlocked it yet....

Any help ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

blobby360 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to do the Manager task where it asks you to play a Tournament match ?

I've already played the online and offline Tournament matches but I haven't unlocked it yet....

Any help ?
    It unlocked for me when I played da first round of the gold cup off line didn't work for any other 1 on or off line

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Any help ?

Hmmm, I was having trouble but playing the bronze tournament against the computer solved it :confused: try seasons offline maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Can you edit the formation of managers ? . Cant search to check , keep getting errors for certain things , unrelated to UT but still cant download my gameface :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Soby wrote: »
    Can you edit the formation of managers ? . Cant search to check , keep getting errors for certain things , unrelated to UT but still cant download my gameface :(

Yep, you can. I got a 5-3-2 manager formation card in a pack

Soby wrote: »
    Yeah you can change their formation :) and I'm getting problems with searching too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Any help ?

Has to be an offline tournament game, had the same issue the other day myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Any help ?

mine unlocked first time try doing offline tournament match

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I can haz Rodríguez IF CAM?!

Would love to get him.

Just a heads up for anyone who didnt know, but Quigley and Cretaro from Sligo Rovers are Bronze beasts! Hidden gems! :eek::eek::eek: Why you ask?

1. 4 stars skills
    2 4 star weak foot
    3. 81 Pace each
    4. Both pair brilliantly because ST + RM same club and nationality.
    5. Both have High/ Low Workrates!
    6. Cheap!! (got both for 400 coins)

I have them in a pretty cool Australian, Irish and Korean Bronze Hybrid. Plays like the shiiiit.

Was going to pricefix but nah too much hassle :P

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fobadYcZnHrZd:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Got Oxlade-Chamberlain for 10k for my BPL Squad, hopefully his price will rocket up when the game comes out

Got Oxlade-Chamberlain for 10k for my BPL Squad, hopefully his price will rocket up when the game comes out
    Not sure whether he'll rise much more than that to be honest. He's an absolute beast though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Lads, I picked up an Iturbe for 6,900 a few days ago, do you think he'll rise in price? He has 4* skills too

Here's a pic of him

Iturbe.png

donmeister wrote: »

Some fella was trying to pricefix Quigs at about 40k the other day when I went to get one for my LOI team, so I ended up buying 4 for between 400 and 800 BIN :D

We'll see if his price goes up but I'll keep them in my trade pile for now.

I'll have to pick up Raf too but I have Millien on the RW and he is pretty good. I'd like Cretaro's 4 star skills though!

Quigs' first golaso for me - http://www.ea.com/intl/football/videos/ugc/136563157

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Bought Fernando Llorente and Sigurdsson for 1k each.... Sold them for a combined profit of 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Decided to make 2 bronze teams, a Korean Gangnam Squad and an Airtricity league team.

Got Cretaro for 300 coins, Quigs has been more difficult, 900 seems to be the going rate on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Got Cretaro in 4-4-2 for 200 bid. Gonna build a LOI team once I'm happy with my Serie A squad

I'm back to around €45k now so gonna keep trading till I reach around 200k.
    I'll decide what to do after that when I get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Just played a guy who went 3-0 up very quickly with shocking goals, the lag circle thingy popped up every 4 seconds which made the game last nearly 20 mins.

I brought it back to 3-2 and then he passed it around his defence for the last 20 mins. Nearly smashed my Xbox.

And he shushhed me after all his goals even though they were all before the 10th minute, some people are *****.

Welcome to fifa 13 Shtook.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

What are ye all trading at the moment mostly players or consumables??? I've never had the patience to trade up huge amounts like ye all seem to

Lacazette sold, a cool 13.5k profit. :D

What are ye all trading at the moment mostly players or consumables??? I've never had the patience to trade up huge amounts like ye all seem to
    Mostly players myself, made around 30k in a few hours of trading, but i got lucky with some of them.

Bought 3 451 formation cards earlier for 250 buy now and they all sold for 900 straight away so not a bad quick profit there either.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Mostly players myself, made around 30k in a few hours of trading, but i got lucky with some of them.

Bought 3 451 formation cards earlier for 250 buy now and they all sold for 900 straight away so not a bad quick profit there either.

Doing the same with the consumables. Went up as far as page 170 there and picked up some good cards for cheap. Set the max BIN to 300 and ended up with 8 4-5-1's and 3 4-2-3-1's. Happy with that :)

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Redzer7 wrote: »

Doing the same with the consumables. Went up as far as page 170 there and picked up some good cards for cheap. Set the max BIN to 300 and ended up with 8 4-5-1's and 3 4-2-3-1's. Happy with that :)
    Yeah the formation cards i got had like 5 hours left but i went max 250 :).

Nearly bronze mini pack time again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Don't have the patience for that to be honest. I'd prefer to be playing. And it works to some extent.

A quick check of my profile has my coins made from matches at 42k which is pretty impressive after a few days. The division 1 and 2 title gives 8k and 10k for winning it. That's just ten games plus you get atleast 500 coins per game anyway.

You guys can play the market, I'll play the game. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

i wish i could trade like youse :( im still trying to sell the 4-5-1 formation cards i have :(

Advertisement