Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    audman wrote: »
    Fair enough, I'll put more emphasis on the time and effort part. We'll say Fantasy Football is just a quick 'Friday night before the weekends fixtures' thing where you make a quick change or two. Does Ultimate Team work in a way that to be good you'd need to be playing a lot of games and constantly changing things around to be in any way competitive? Is it difficult to grasp for a first-timer? That kinda stuff. Yes I'm open to a few more 'clown' remarks but I'm only asking for personal opinions. I've read EA's summary of what it is but I'm not 100% sure on a few details.

lol I think that clown comment was aimed at the idiot who did a pack opening on YouTube and had a viewer steal his code, as was posted just before yours.

As for your question, give Ultimate Team a shot, it would take a bit of getting used to but if you give it a good go you'll probably get hooked.
    Thanks. Ah sure I'll get it to feck. What's a €10 difference when I'm saving money today as it is by not giving in to this Arthur guy?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Another 2 bronze packs today great. Ah i suppose i always ahve my 100k coins to fall back on. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nolars wrote: »
    Another 2 bronze packs today great. Ah i suppose i always ahve my 100k coins to fall back on. :)

100k came about how? Must have had spent days on the app otherwise, had one or two notable players you sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Just found Sanchez in my gold pack that I got once I completed the manager to do list!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Well done!

Can you trade from one acc to another? cause I have 3 players from my XI on another acc + 6,000 coins.

• Advertisement

Well done!

Can you trade from one acc to another? cause I have 3 players from my XI on another acc + 6,000 coins.

do a swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Redzer7 wrote: »
    My two teams at the moment:

Silver: Here

Bronze: Here

Nice. How much did that Italian team cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

miralize wrote: »
    do a swap?

A trade offer

Yeah but someone that you want to trade to 300000 and just swap with a bronze on the other team

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Rooney10 wrote: »
    BPL UT ready to go for the first time when I get home.

Given
    Bosingwa----Brown---Evans----Fabio
    Anderson
    Pablo H
    N'Zogbia
    Park

D. Cisse
    K.Jones

Subs: Saha, Ireland, Jonas Gutierrez. Hope the trading side of things is fixed by then. It's a bit worrying it seems to have problems already, given that most players won't get their copy until tomorrow....

The American version released a couple days back. Everything was fine until then and then BAM. Huge influx of players. At peak time, the total auctions count was at 400k and now its over 700k auctions. Servers are getting hammered. No excuse. EA's game division makes billions so this is really shoddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just looking at the cost of PL players and there prices are shocking.

I built a reasonable good Bundesliga squad for 15k on the first few days of the web-app and season pass.

http://www.futwiz.com/squad/139316

I'd hate to think what PL team I'd get with only 15k....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Sick of the broken trade section, decided to start a new career mode instead

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Sick of the broken trade section, decided to start a new career mode instead

Yeah it really is annoying. Surely it will only get worst tomorrow with more people getting the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

70K, full trade pile left to sell then i have 24 451 cards, 7 4231 cards and 2 4312 cards :) should be up to around 100k by the morning as im off now to get drunk :D happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    100k came about how? Must have had spent days on the app otherwise, had one or two notable players you sold.

I basically traded a few russian league players like carlos eduardo bought 4 for about 3k and sold for 9k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Up to approx 65k if the items in my trade pile sell. Prices are all crazy atm. Made a non rare PL team to play with. Hopefully make profits with the players in that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Wish I had time to trade ! Game arrived today but heading out soon so will give it a lash later on next week. Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Christ, I had a decent record in FUT11..... ~220 wins, ~20 loses..... got rode in my first game in FUT12. 4-1-2-1-2 seems so incredibly narrow.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Christ, I had a decent record in FUT11..... ~220 wins, ~20 loses..... got rode in my first game in FUT12. 4-1-2-1-2 seems so incredibly narrow.

Yeah I thought the same about it being narrow.

I always play 4-4-2 but because the RVP I got was 4-1-2-1-2 I said id try it but I didn't like it.

Going to sell my RVP to buy a 4-4-2 one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I've decided to play H2H Seasons first and try out different formations to see which one suits me before I go out and spend coins on a full team in a certain formation that I mightn't even like.

Yeah I thought the same about it being narrow.

I always play 4-4-2 but because the RVP I got was 4-1-2-1-2 I said id try it but I didn't like it.

Going to sell my RVP to buy a 4-4-2 one.

In 12, I found it ok. But when I was switching say from LB to RM, the RM would be very narrow, but generally going forward it wasn't too bad. I used to get most of my goals from crosses actually.

I tried 4-4-2 but I just couldn't get my wingers to push on.

4-2-2-2 was much better for having wingers (although they are CAMs) pushed up. The only thing was when you came up against someone with 4-1-2-1-2, the CDM would mean you just couldn't pass between strikers at any stage as the CDM would always be positioned perfectly if he had a high defensive rating.

May try them all against now with 13. 4-2-3-1 looks interesting. Wish it was RM - CAM - LM as the 3, not 3 CAMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

4411 is similar enough, if you've got RM and LM in mind. CMs with low attacking and high defence work rates should do the trick in the middle.

Louis Saha is a GOD. I stuck him on because Jones was tired up front.

Playing a guy with all Brazilian shiny gold players (Neymar, Ronaldinho, etc). He quits after 20 mins when Saha scored his third goal with his third shot of the game.

Then next game, I was 4-1 up, so I just started to take pot shots with Saha. 5 shots, 5 goals. Some of them were just ridiculous.

8 shots, 8 goals in 1 and a quarter games. He is unreal for me so far.

Yup.........

:)

19w9rq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Jesus Christ, I got Cicinho in my return pack and have held on to him since, I've been searching him regularly waiting for him to steady and you....damn you!!

You gonna wait to sell him or gonna put him up now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yup.........

:)

...You son of a! :P

Well done :)

TheStook wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, I got Cicinho in my return pack and have held on to him since, I've been searching him regularly waiting for him to steady and you....damn you!!

You gonna wait to sell him or gonna put him up now?

Probably hold onto him for a little bit, I presume his value will go up in the next week or two? I don't have any need for him is the thing or I'd use him myself. Made a 3-4-1-2 Brasilver team already that's fairly stacked, and obviously there's no need for a RB in that formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Got 442 Xabi Alonso in a pack! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Anyone know when the next batch of season ticket packs are available?

Advertisement