Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

donmeister wrote: »
    Anyone know when the next batch of season ticket packs are available?

I could be wrong but Id say its the day when you downloaded the early release.

I downloaded it on Saturday so expecting another pack this Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Was in the semi's of the silver cup and now I'm in the round of 16 now. ugh stupid EA servers and errors! So frustrating.

And winning a H2H game 4-0 and then he leaves and I still didnt even get the win. (This wasn't UT just normal seasons).

UGHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Playing UT seasons, in the 3rd div on 9 points with 4 games to go, play a guy with a ridiculous BPL team, tevez, aguero, bale, toure etc etc, must be an unbelievable trader or buy a shit load of packs, anyways, he trashes me 6-1 with my non rare Serie A, end of the match we get cut off from EA servers, still 4 games left to win the division. Delighted, got outta jail!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Playing UT seasons, in the 3rd div on 9 points with 4 games to go, play a guy with a ridiculous BPL team, tevez, aguero, bale, toure etc etc, must be an unbelievable trader or buy a shit load of packs, anyways, he trashes me 6-1 with my non rare Serie A, end of the match we get cut off from EA servers, still 4 games left to win the division. Delighted, got outta jail!!

If the game loses connection to the server, does the result not count? As in, if nobody quits and it's EA's fault does it go down as a non-result like in your match, or is it the same as last year?

If you had any pride you'd quit your next game after the 5 minute mark.
    .... I don't know how you can sleep at night.... MONSTER!!. :P

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    If the game loses connection to the server, does the result not count? As in, if nobody quits and it's EA's fault does it go down as a non-result like in your match, or is it the same as last year?

Im not sure, I didnt have to sign in after it, just said something along the lines of 'the service cannot be reached at this moment' didnt pay attention as I was raging hahaha.
    If you had any pride you'd quit your next game after the 5 minute mark.
    .... I don't know how you can sleep at night.... MONSTER!!. :P

What if my next match is playing as Any in clubs?! :pac::pac:

I left it for a few hours but I still cant search trades :mad:

As much as I love the game, every year there is a problem in the 1st few weeks of the games release.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Playing UT single seasons. My first 6 games were Roda, AZ, Feyenoord, Groningen, Twente and PSV. After I beat PSV and returned to the menu I was back at game 3 v Feyenoord

What the fook happened..

Daily Gift = Mini silver pack \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Having decent luck with packs this year. Pedro, Reus and today I got Cavani who is rated 86 and an absolute beast. He is keeping class players like Soldado and Reus on the bench :)

Bought Valdes, Juanfran, Jordi Alba and Jesus Navas to fit into my spanish team too. All looking rosy.

Kirby wrote: »
    Having decent luck with packs this year. Pedro, Reus and today I got Cavani who is rated 86 and an absolute beast. He is keeping class players like Soldado and Reus on the bench :)

Bought Valdes, Juanfran, Jordi Alba and Jesus Navas to fit into my spanish team too. All looking rosy.

You spend much on packs? I have 40k at the moment with a good few players and stuff to sell,im debating to buy a few packs, im just weary from last year and went crazy with packs!

• Advertisement

Na. Just the gift ones from season ticket and the ultimate edition. I just spend the coins i earn from winning matches.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Playing UT single seasons. My first 6 games were Roda, AZ, Feyenoord, Groningen, Twente and PSV. After I beat PSV and returned to the menu I was back at game 3 v Feyenoord

What the fook happened..

This is class actually. I noticed I get to keep the coins and my players get their contracts and fitness back :D

Happened twice again so far.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Finally completed my Brasilver team... unless something catches the eye, for the right price of course, this is it for a while anyway. Have Cincinho in there atm just as bench filler. Nothing more, nothing less, as I do intend to sell him at some point. Little Drogba will start more often as CF, just have him in for the green line lol.

CM is really the only area that bugs me a tad. Could certainly improve on that. Marquinhos from Roma and Jucelei from Anzhi would be nice!

Overall, I saved a hell of a lot of coins given the prices I paid for many of the players and their average going for price.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dvxtdpkQnHsZX:ps3

Oh and 2500 coins as my daily gift to round offf the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

All my players stats for free kicks in the last two games I've played have been between 96-99, anyone else getting this error?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone else having trouble with the web app? The thing is constantly crashing when I try to search for players.

Sold Reus because I wasn't really using him. Bought Mata. :D

Sold Scholes. Next stop, Cheillini!

Everytime I get kicked off the UT app and have to restart, I get my daily gift again. I have 3 mini silver packs now..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

1/3 of the way to a million ;). Opened 5 packs last night and got two Yaya Toures one after the other! Best luck I've ever had with packs. Sold both for a nice 50,000 each :cool:

Needed to increase my consumable pile to 75.
    It's full at the moment and at least 50 of them are 451 cards :pac:
    Waiting till they go up in price before letting them go should make a tidy profit on those.

Not sure whether to keep trading till I have enough to get Ronaldo and then build a team around him or just buy decent team now? a
    It's much easier to trade when your past the 100k+ barrier as you can take bigger risks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭Trampas

anyone got a good link about ut?

all new to it.

thanks

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Needed to increase my consumable pile to 75.
    It's full at the moment and at least 50 of them are 451 cards :pac:
    Waiting till they go up in price before letting them go should make a tidy profit on those.

Haha, brilliant. What console are you on?

I've got about 45 formation cards in total on PS3. Mostly 451 but I must have at least 15 that are a mix of 4231s and 4312s. Got most for 300 or less so I should make a nice profit off them :)

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Haha, brilliant. What console are you on?

I've got about 45 formation cards in total on PS3. Mostly 451 but I must have at least 15 that are a mix of 4231s and 4312s. Got most for 300 or less so I should make a nice profit off them :)

Ps3 add my Ultimate Team account, CiaranUltimate1 :)

Yeah you'll make a huge profit I've a lot of them on trade now and most seem to be selling at the first attempt! :D

Odd. Been selling formation cards myself, lot of them don't sell that quickly. From 4-3-3 to 4-5-1, all reasonable prices too.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Odd. Been selling formation cards myself, lot of them don't sell that quickly. From 4-3-3 to 4-5-1, all reasonable prices too.

How much are you putting them up for?
    Are you putting a BiN on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are the jumbo packs gone this year?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Are the jumbo packs gone this year?

For now they are, they'll probably be introduced again in the coming weeks/months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is anyone else being routinely booted from ultimate team?

Right I caved in! Feck Ronaldo haha.

Made this team, most of the usual Brasilvers I had last year in there :)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jN0Y0lBqnHtnO:ps3

Have around 240k left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Web app is so annoying.

Can't wait to get home. Game arrived yesterday. :)

Advertisement