Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Is anyone else being routinely booted from ultimate team?

Yeah I am, can't search proper either! Head wrecking.

Guys there's a problem with the web app.

It keeps crashing straight away and when I reload I'm getting daily gifts, have got 3 silver and a bronze pack. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

*Goes to web app and tries to make it crash*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

i thought we would be able to use our xp to buy points to buy packs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah I am, can't search proper either! Head wrecking.

I had no problem all week playing ultimate team on the early release now since i got the game this afternoon i got connected to FUT once bought some FIFA and got disconnected again. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I keep getting matched against 5* gold teams despite only having a 1* bronze team! :confused:

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I keep getting matched against 5* gold teams despite only having a 1* bronze team! :confused:

Is that in seasons?.

Are you not supposed too?.

I assumed it would work like H2H, and it would have restrictive options like H2H. Now it would probably count your subs meaning people will fill their bench with 55 rated players to lower the overall ranking but it would still give more variation to UT.

I played one game with a silver team and played a mainly gold squad so assumed it wasn't ratings based.
    Was that supposed to be the case?.

Is that in seasons?.

Are you not supposed too?.

I assumed it would work like H2H, and it would have restrictive options like H2H. Now it would probably count your subs meaning people will fill their bench with 55 rated players to lower the overall ranking but it would still give more variation to UT.

I played one game with a silver team and played a mainly gold squad so assumed it wasn't ratings based.
    Was that supposed to be the case?.

Seasons is just "bring your best", no matchmaking involved.

Try the bronze challenge cup till you get enough money to improve :)

Oh, I see. Thanks lads. I thought in seasons you would get matched with someone in your division who also has a similar team rating.

I guess I'll be sticking to the cups for awhile so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Anyone buy the ultimate edition and enter the code for packs but not recieve any?

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Anyone buy the ultimate edition and enter the code for packs but not recieve any?

Where do I enter the code? I was wondering what I was supposed to do as I didn't have any free packs. Oh, and is it the code on the Adidas DLC leaflet that I got with game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,621 ✭✭✭Trampas

i got 2 packs when i created my team but not sure was that for ue or everyone

Where do I enter the code? I was wondering what I was supposed to do as I didn't have any free packs. Oh, and is it the code on the Adidas DLC leaflet that I got with game?

It is inside the box. Click the Xbox button scroll over to redeem code and enter the 25 character code in there.

Pack came through when i exited to dashboard. Got gash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Anyone know a site thats handy for some trading? Like lists what sort of price cards go for on average so you can keep an eye out for them on the cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

What's his rating? Decent pace?

:pac:

My best card was an MLS striker who I had to discard for 300 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

joe123 wrote: »
    Anyone know a site thats handy for some trading? Like lists what sort of price cards go for on average so you can keep an eye out for them on the cheap?

Futwiz.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I dunno about the rest of ye, but I'd be delighted to get gash playing Fifa

Is the web app down for anyone else?

• Advertisement

Gash sold for just 300 coins but I had great time with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just bought Gervinho for 3k coins, got the green tick beside the player, auction ended and got "sorry this auction has ended" .

Coins taken, dont have the player either. Anyone else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

joe123 wrote: »
    Just bought Gervinho for 3k coins, got the green tick beside the player, auction ended and got "sorry this auction has ended" .

Coins taken, dont have the player either. Anyone else get this?

Check your trade pile and unassigned section, sometimes ends up there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is there any just play a single online game of ultimate team?
    Is there only seasons now?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Is there any just play a single online game of ultimate team?
    Is there only seasons now?

Yeah, there is only online seasons and online tournaments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Just got Buffon in a pack, shweeeet.

It's frustrating starting trading from scratch. I've a new account so no packs for returning users to give me a helping hand at the beginning. Played one match earlier and got ~400 coins. Trying to trade now on the web app. Getting kicked every second time I try to search for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Great deals going on formation cards just now. I've bought about twenty 433, 41212 and 442 cards.

Theyre going for about 1500 coins on open bid (though i got a 433 for as cheap as 500!).

I expect their price to at least triple once this opening day pack binge is over.

dublinscot wrote: »
    Great deals going on formation cards just now. I've bought about twenty 433, 41212 and 442 cards.

Theyre going for about 1500 coins on open bid (though i got a 433 for as cheap as 500!).

I expect their price to at least triple once this opening day pack binge is over.

I just picked up a 4-3-2-1 for 150 coins! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just got Felipe Santana for 1500 BON .....

Good deal ?

Advertisement