Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

a61543e7e296442ad67685bd3a81d31c.png?1348929820

Good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

LakesKeane wrote: »
    a61543e7e296442ad67685bd3a81d31c.png?1348929820

Good?

Yeah very good, the market at the moment is saturated with formation cards so there slow to sell or get good coins, but hopefully in a few days will be good as I've about 50 I need to sell :pac:

donmeister wrote: »
    Yeah very good, the market at the moment is saturated with formation cards so there slow to sell or get good coins, but hopefully in a few days will be good as I've about 50 I need to sell :pac:

They'll eventually pick up.

I've a load to shift as well and I'm stacking up on my preferred 4-3-1-2. I used that and 4-3-2-1 last year but you're best to stick to one as you can't cross play players in hybrid's as much.

I've bought loads of contracts as well.
    Gold for 150.... I'd never sell them, you'll 100% need them again so can't see why people are that stupid when it will cost them 500ish instead.

I'm building up my silver and gold teams slowly, but I'm definitely putting more into getting consumables while they're cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Buy up all the managers too now for the contract %, I got about 22% already and only spent about 2k on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I've never played UT before but will probably try it out this year.

Can anyone recommend a good site that explains basic stuff for new users?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Bought about ten 4-5-1 formation cards for 200 earlier, ran out of room so decided to sell them now, eight have sold for between 550 and 700. Easy 2.5k profit and I'm usually terrible at trading

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Do it as much as possible lads because them prices probably won't last much longer. I sold most of mine for 750 BiN.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Bought Mata and Cheillini. Team is shaping up nicely. David Silva is my next spanish target. Need a few k more coins to get him. :)

Also selling Valdes so I can fund buying Buffon as he will gel better with Cheillini and Ogbonna as they are all Italian.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

When do you get the free packs for Ultimate Edition & Season Ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

When do you get the free packs for Ultimate Edition & Season Ticket?

You get one every week. You have to redeem the code that came with the ultimate edition first though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

ConorCBS wrote: »
    You get one every week. You have to redeem the code that came with the ultimate edition first though.

I have redeemed it, just what day and time is it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I would imagine he means specifically what day they come out, cant remember what day it was last year - thought it was a Saturday but nothing there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I have redeemed it, just what day and time is it?

I think it depends on what day and what time you redeemed them. For example, if you redeemed at 3pm yesterday then your new pack will appear every Friday at 3pm.

I'm not 100% sure on that though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Hmmmm, I'm crap at trading, but I've bought a shed load of formation cards (mostly 442 and 451). How much do we expect these to go for (xbox)?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Parawind wrote: »
    Buy up all the managers too now for the contract %, I got about 22% already and only spent about 2k on them.

What does that mean? If you have a lot of managers in your club, the contract bonus stacks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

J. Marston wrote: »
    What does that mean? If you have a lot of managers in your club, the contract bonus stacks?

Yep, got it in one. I think it stops at 40% but that means you can get an extra 6 or so from a gold contract. Long term its a great investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, I'm crap at trading, but I've bought a shed load of formation cards (mostly 442 and 451). How much do we expect these to go for (xbox)?

Hold on to them.

4-4-2 and 4-5-1 are popular formations. For the next few weeks you might get 700-900 coins for them but if you hold out for say a month you will be looking at ~1500 for the 4-4-2. Around October last year 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and 4-1-2-1-2 formation cards started going for around 1500 coins and never really dropped again until May when I stopped playing.

Sold Cavani and bought Torres. Fits better with my mostly spanish team. Bought Buffon too. He look beastly. Can't wait to try him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Got a Henderson for a 900 BIN!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok so I downloaded the season pass last Saturday at bout 8. Got the one pack none this weekend so far. Any idea Wats up there ? I redeemed the code s I got with the game on friday so I'm hoping every friday get those packs ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Ok so I downloaded the season pass last Saturday at bout 8. Got the one pack none this weekend so far. Any idea Wats up there ? I redeemed the code s I got with the game on friday so I'm hoping every friday get those packs ?
    Probably a select date mate, not sure when thougb as I opened one around the same myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

There starting next Friday so if u hav the season pass and ultimate edition you will get 2 packs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

got walcott in one my gold packs from other account should i hold on to em for a few weeks for his value to go up or sell now :)

Mate of mine just got Messi in a pack. There is only a dozen of them total accross all the people playing ultimate team. Lucky sod. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Any trading tips lads? I'm fairly useless at it!

I never know what players to look for and what price is a bargain, etc. Did a good bit of trading formations on Friday night but I can't get them as cheap anymore.

Takes money to make money and all that jazz. I would recommend playing matches till you hit 20k. If you are good, it will only take about 20 matches of seasons. Then you can buy and sell the 20k players for a profit as there is alot of players around that bracket.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

This is what happens when you have too many tabs opened on X browser including Skype.... and have been gripped by the Ryder Cup.

cf992d07be2be8e735bdc7514b4e98f3.png

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    This is what happens when you have too many tabs opened on X browser including Skype.... and have been gripped by the Ryder Cup.

facking hell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Was about to buy a totw Fellaini ST but couldn't click buy in time :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Ouch

Advertisement