Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Got nothing of any use in my pack! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

has found a bit of cheat for easy coins in ut.
    go to kick off and start match. before u kick off pause the game and go into settings and mess with the cpu sliders. now unpause the game and kick off. then quit match and go to ut and for some reason the cpu settings wil carry over :P

I don't understand that at all. How to you mean the CPU settings carry over? Carry over to what? How does this give you coins?

I don't understand that at all. How to you mean the CPU settings carry over? Carry over to what? How does this give you coins?

You can change the CPU settings so that they are slow, constantly making mistakes, etc. This enables you to play offline tournaments on world class/legendary and win easily allowing you to get more coins for winning those tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ConorCBS wrote: »
    You can change the CPU settings so that they are slow, constantly making mistakes, etc. This enables you to play offline tournaments on world class/legendary and win easily allowing you to get more coins for winning those tournaments.

yeah i forgot to mention what it does ha. read it on one the other forum sites didn't it would actually work. its handy if you to make quick coins offline

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    What are you trading atm, if you don't me asking? As said in the earlier hours, seems a lot of my trading plans have gone down the toilet since before the weekend till I got back late yesterday.
    Mainy silvers at this moment in time, but that changes nearly everyday depending on the market. Pacey bronze players started me off, that changed to formation cards (anyone with 4 at the back) now I'm on to Silvers, 5* skills, pacey, 4* skills and then whether there's much demand for them.
    I spent in and around 300k on my team and if I sold them now I can get around 500k. Most of them were bought as investments as I knew the price would inflate, but I might keep them now as they're absolutely magnificent!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Mainy silvers at this moment in time, but that changes nearly everyday depending on the market. Pacey bronze players started me off, that changed to formation cards (anyone with 4 at the back) now I'm on to Silvers, 5* skills, pacey, 4* skills and then whether there's much demand for them.
    I spent in and around 300k on my team and if I sold them now I can get around 500k. Most of them were bought as investments as I knew the price would inflate, but I might keep them now as they're absolutely magnificent!

Cheers. Yeah, I think I was just having a bad day of it yesterday and was venting a fair bit. Have been on and off since lunchtime today dealing with silvers and have done alright.

On another note, anyone who loved Lago Junior last year, and yes I know he's in the game again this year and still awesome, there's another version of him by the name of Lewis. Plays in the Eredivsie for AZ. Scores from seemingly anywhere for me.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Cheers. Yeah, I think I was just having a bad day of it yesterday and was venting a fair bit. Have been on and off since lunchtime today dealing with silvers and have done alright.

On another note, anyone who loved Lago Junior last year, and yes I know he's in the game again this year and still awesome, there's another version of him by the name of Lewis. Plays in the Eredivsie for AZ. Scores from seemingly anywhere for me.

cant find him what Country he from

cant find him what Country he from

He's Dutch.

He's Dutch.

i found a lewis from there but he was south africain

i found a lewis from there but he was south africain

Yeah, that's him. Sorry.

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's him. Sorry.

alright sound i brought em anyways only paid 150 :P and got loga at 300 bin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sold Giovinco LF 4-3-3 for 15,000. Much needed funds for my Bundesliga team.

Got him again in another pack :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Opened a pack and got me a Xavi. Aint too shabby

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just won a gold cup match online 11-0 lol very random

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tried to redeem my packs code but nothing downloaded ? Thoughts?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Sold the non rare 82 german GK Weidenfeller, in 4-3-2-1 for 9.5k.... wut?

Im guessing the german league is a big thing this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Tinie wrote: »
    Sold the non rare 82 german GK Weidenfeller, in 4-3-2-1 for 9.5k.... wut?

Im guessing the german league is a big thing this year?

Thats just crazy. Somebody was obviously searching for Neuer and accidentally bought him thinking he was getting a bargain. It can happen. When you search for 'CM English Man united' both scholes and carrick come up and both are rated 81 so its easy to make an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

FUT Servers down it seems , for me anyway

Kirby wrote: »
    Thats just crazy. Somebody was obviously searching for Neuer and accidentally bought him thinking he was getting a bargain. It can happen. When you search for 'CM English Man united' both scholes and carrick come up and both are rated 81 so its easy to make an error.

Im guessing so as the others on the market are going for around 1k-2k. Funny thing is, it wasn't a BIN, so id guess they just got caught up in a bidding war and weren't paying attention. Im not complaining though :) I never get anything decent in packs, so a nice return on a pack for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Is it just me that everyone I play either has a really really good team or are just unreal players? I nearly have more losses already than I did in the entirety of last year.

I also hate the fact that I cant play with my Pro League team because its 3 stars and I get matched up with nothing but unbelievable 5 star teams, tournies or seasons, very annoying that they removed single matches.

• Advertisement

TheStook wrote: »

I also hate the fact that I cant play with my Pro League team because its 3 stars and I get matched up with nothing but unbelievable 5 star teams, tournies or seasons, very annoying that they removed single matches.
    Perjaps play just the bronze/silver tournament to avoid savage gold teams, whichever your team is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Is it just me that everyone I play either has a really really good team or are just unreal players? I nearly have more losses already than I did in the entirety of last year.

I'm finding it the opposite. I have a non-rare Serie A side and I'm still undefeated playing a mixture of seasons and tournaments. 8-1-0 currently and six of those wins were by 3+ goals. I had a pretty good win ratio in Fifa 12 but it seems a lot easier in 13 for me

A conspiracy tis so

I know what you mean.

In one of my first games I played a Prem team with Nasri, Tevez, Balotelli, Toure, Kompany etc.
    He hadn't one weak link.
    Not sure how these lads are pulling out players like that on release day. Must be spending a fortune on packs.

I don't like how the lofted through ball is still too much off an asset.

Some lads literally play it from start to finish. Just wish they'd add more of a penalty to the power metre.
    They altered the long pass and you can over-hit it out for a goal kick if you're not careful, they should do something similar with the lofted pass. They should be making it more manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Was trading a small bit with Siggy. People were selling him for around 800, bought some 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1s, sold em on for at least 1800.

Got up to 10000, which isn't a lot. But I'm awful at trading, trying to get better, its a start. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Got Toure and Aguero in from 3 packs tonight. Score.

Nice one man, done much of the same there. Stick them up around 4pm later on, and should be an easy 2K at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Team so far with around 100k left, might get Tevez and Hart. Not sure on RM yet.

23j1es2.png

What ARE you? Teach me your ways master.

• Advertisement

462a5e7c9c611fac0b54d3f3265262d7.png

Advertisement