Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are there CF > CAM cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

J. Marston wrote: »
    Are there CF > CAM cards?
    Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    462a5e7c9c611fac0b54d3f3265262d7.png

you got him very cheap considering the mental prices people have put em up at

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I don't believe what just happened!!! Was in a match seasons mode really scrappy game guy I'm playing no idea how he is beating me 3-2. I score a fecking beauty with Weiss to level it and from the kick off he knocks the ball right back at his own goal from half way line it goes flying into corner off post and past his goalkeeper!!!! 85 minutes on the clock I go on to win 4-3 :-) hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone know why the Dusseldorf kit and crest seem to go for so much? Most of them are going for thousands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭Trampas

how did i reset my password?

not getting prompted in fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got lloris in goal for around 88k then bought enough 41212 premier league players for the bench and brought petric in up front, him and aguero together are lethal! 2 games played 11 goals scored and not even a shot on target for the other two :) happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

TheStook wrote: »
    Is it just me that everyone I play either has a really really good team or are just unreal players? I nearly have more losses already than I did in the entirety of last year.

I also hate the fact that I cant play with my Pro League team because its 3 stars and I get matched up with nothing but unbelievable 5 star teams, tournies or seasons, very annoying that they removed single matches.

Same. I'm really struggling. I've never got totally outplayed from start to finish in a game on FUT12 bar a hand full of times over ~250 games, but it's happened a good few times already in FUT13.

Finding it very hard not to get caught on the counter. If I lose the header from my own goal kick, the midfield pushes right up and leaves them running straight at my two center backs. The fullbacks don't track the runs of the wingers too well. Finding it very difficult to stay solid at the back.

My fullbacks and center midfielders seem to fly forward, even if I go defensive. I think I need someone in CM with a high defensive work rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Rooney10 wrote: »
    My fullbacks and center midfielders seem to fly forward, even if I go defensive. I think I need someone in CM with a high defensive work rate.

Yup High def work rate and low attack and he should always be sitting in front of the def from goalkicks.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Aye. Been biding my time with this one, just waiting to pick one up on the cheap. Saw one go for 700 BIN last Friday as I just glanced at his card, someone bought him. Been dealing with Feyenoord's Fernandez mostly from the Eredivsie and making constant profit. Must have bought and sold 30-40 at this point. Both their prices will remain high enough as Dutch Silvers are more popular than Gold teams. I expect one if not both will have an IF this season too which will help increase their average price.

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote: »
    Yup High def work rate and low attack and he should always be sitting in front of the def from goalkicks.

Even if they have a medium attacking work rate? (hard to get one with high def, low att)

I've Diaby & Ando. Medium defensive work rate, medium attacking for both. They are good going forward but don't give enough cover really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Even if they have a medium attacking work rate? (hard to get one with high def, low att)

I've Diaby & Ando. Medium defensive work rate, medium attacking for both. They are good going forward but don't give enough cover really.

Well I reckon medium defensive work rate and low attack will do the same job. The key is the low attacking work rate so he should always stay in his defensive position even when your in possession.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Same. I'm really struggling. I've never got totally outplayed from start to finish in a game on FUT12 bar a hand full of times over ~250 games, but it's happened a good few times already in FUT13.

Finding it very hard not to get caught on the counter. If I lose the header from my own goal kick, the midfield pushes right up and leaves them running straight at my two center backs. The fullbacks don't track the runs of the wingers too well. Finding it very difficult to stay solid at the back.

Finding 4-4-2 extremely balanced and seems to counter this.
    Plus left/right backs are tracking the wingers..overall I'm find the people who constantly used over the top balls and speedy players have yet to adopt to the new techniques in FIFA. It's hilarious watching some guy constantly kicking over the top and getting absolutely nowhere with it :D
    Or the finesse shots..lot harder to do now or else there's no cheap ones anymore.

Played 2 guys last night with a Spanish 87 overall team and an English 86 overall and won both of them easily enough.
    The spanish guy especially was going nuts as he was constantly using the over the top ball :D
    And my team was a Brazil team 79 overall with Fabiano and Telo up front so zero pace :D

Blazer wrote: »
    Finding 4-4-2 extremely balanced and seems to counter this.
    Plus left/right backs are tracking the wingers..overall I'm find the people who constantly used over the top balls and speedy players have yet to adopt to the new techniques in FIFA. It's hilarious watching some guy constantly kicking over the top and getting absolutely nowhere with it :D
    Or the finesse shots..lot harder to do now or else there's no cheap ones anymore.

Played 2 guys last night with a Spanish 87 overall team and an English 86 overall and won both of them easily enough.
    The spanish guy especially was going nuts as he was constantly using the over the top ball :D
    And my team was a Brazil team 79 overall with Fabiano and Telo up front so zero pace :D

I actually switched to 4-4-2 this year. Used to use 4-1-2-1-2 last year, but find it too narrow this time around.

I think if I get at least one CM with High/Med, or Med/Low work rates, it'll probably help give some cover in front of the back, especially for my own kick outs. I find my midfield move up as a unit with Med/Med, so once I lose the ball, I'm getting countered with 85+ pace wingers and strikers.

I might go for Mikel or someone like that to add some cover. I was decent at defending, but finding it very hard to not offer up a good few chances per game now.

Actually, anybody know of any sites that hold information about players on FUT13?

Chuzz is down at the moment, and FUTHead seems a little unreliable (they've got Robinho as a CF, but he is actually a LF). Not sure how accurate their info is yet.

Just to add, FUTHead seems to have down the toilet since FIFA 13's web app was released.

Cheers, I knew there was a third one but couldn't remember the address.

I know it's only a game and all, but has anyone here ever had a fifa rage?
    Fúcking hell I just wanna smash the TV :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I know it's only a game and all, but has anyone here ever had a fifa rage?
    Fúcking hell I just wanna smash the TV :pac:

Yes, clubs will do that to you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

J. Marston wrote: »
    Anyone know why the Dusseldorf kit and crest seem to go for so much? Most of them are going for thousands.

My guess is one of the big FIFA YouTubers has them as his club badge or said they were cool now all the kids have to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    My guess is one of the big FIFA YouTubers has them as his club badge or said they were cool now all the kids have to have them.

They must use a pink adidas ball as well because I sold one yesterday for 2000 coins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Aye. Been biding my time with this one, just waiting to pick one up on the cheap. Saw one go for 700 BIN last Friday as I just glanced at his card, someone bought him. Been dealing with Feyenoord's Fernandez mostly from the Eredivsie and making constant profit. Must have bought and sold 30-40 at this point. Both their prices will remain high enough as Dutch Silvers are more popular than Gold teams. I expect one if not both will have an IF this season too which will help increase their average price.

How much is Fernandez selling for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

They must use a pink adidas ball as well because I sold one yesterday for 2000 coins :D

Wasnt yesterday breast cancer awareness ;)

Soby wrote: »
    Wasnt yesterday breast cancer awareness ;)

Oh really? Didn't even think of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

What are the bonus coins you get for forming an UT from one team? Or did I read that wrong somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Will my bronze team get matched with a bronze team.?

I can't settle on a team at all! Have no players now just coins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Will my bronze team get matched with a bronze team.?

Nope. Bronze cup if you want though.

Advertisement