Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Will my bronze team get matched with a bronze team.?

If you play in the bronze cup yes, if your playing in seasons then no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Jesus that sucks
    Anyways, started up UT on the ps3 there and my coins and stuff from the app are not present?
    Why is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    My guess is one of the big FIFA YouTubers has them as his club badge or said they were cool now all the kids have to have them.

Knew I shouldn't have tweeted that

:p

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137525596

Conceded this goal online earlier.

Good job, Shay. Good job. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

My Feyenoord home kit just sold for 2200,mad!

• Advertisement

I can't stop conceding ridiculous goals. My throw in, the ball randomly bounces off Diaby, who doesn't even attempt to control it, to his player. He crosses it, goal.

Bosingwa has the ball, tries to clear it, but it bounces off his strikers face and rebounds to his other striker unmarked who scores.

Then I score in the last minute, my xbox freezes, and when I log back in, it says I disconnected. Why would I disconnect as I had just scored a goal? Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Any custom tactics to stop counter attacks? My team is forever getting caught out up the pitch, and this is with Balanced and all High Defensive workrates?

donmeister wrote: »
    Any custom tactics to stop counter attacks? My team is forever getting caught out up the pitch, and this is with Balanced and all High Defensive workrates?
    Did you try setting your tactics to defensive or ultra defensive?
    That may work. Just press left twice on the arrow buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Do you know how accurate the players prices are on that? Would be helpful to me as I attempt to start trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Do you know how accurate the players prices are on that? Would be helpful to me as I attempt to start trading.

They aren't updated daily, so they can be a bit unreliable at the early stages. They should be more accurate as the market stabilises in a few days/ weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey lads, looking for a bit of advice re: Ultimate Team. I'm going to start playing it but just using trading so I won't be buying packs. What would be the best sort of gold team to try and put together (Brazilian, Russian etc?) and is it possibly to get a decent team without spending a penny on packs? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey lads, looking for a bit of advice re: Ultimate Team. I'm going to start playing it but just using trading so I won't be buying packs. What would be the best sort of gold team to try and put together (Brazilian, Russian etc?) and is it possibly to get a decent team without spending a penny on packs? Cheers.

There isn't really any 'best' type of team. Whatever you like or whatever suits your play style. I, personally, find Bundesliga/ German teams to be the most enjoyable to play with but others will prefer Brazilian, La Liga, Serie A, Russian teams etc.

If you have the patience to learn the market then making plenty of coins though trading without buying packs shouldn't be a problem. www.futwiz.com is a decent website for tips, player prices, stats etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Or if you can't be bothered learning, hit up the offline tournaments and win, win, win. Also, go for the Coins boosts in the EASFC and complete Manager Tasks for the extra gold pack.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So i just checked there is five Ronaldos on the market that i could find and three of them have bids of over 1,000,000 coins on them right now this minute.

What the absolute **** :pac:

Number one how the hell do you get that kinda money when game is not even out a month and number two who is stupid enough to spend it all on one player!!!

Was just thinking of Ronaldo earlier actually.

I played 1000 games last year and I'm pretty sure I never played a team with him. Once tops, whereas I faced Messi a good few times, even an IF one.

When you see how many off each standard shiny players there, and the fact there should be an equal number of Ronaldo/Messi's, then you'd think there would be just as many people using them. :confused:
    Its strange, as loads of lower players would be discarded yet you still see 1000s of them at any given time.

Right so I sold my Brasilvers the other day and bought a La Liga team with Ramos, Casillas, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas etc, got bored of them so I sold them and made a prem team with Hazard, Vidic, Lloris Aguero and Silva etc and am now back with my Brasilvers again! Although slightly better now :P.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#czLdxF3unHx15:ps3

Must have lost over 150k just on EA tax! Very stupid move and hopefully I'll be able to stick with my Brasilvers now.

Up to Division 2 now. Managed to win the 3,4 & 5 titles.

Still finding it very hard to defend. Most of my games are ending up with 7 or 8 goals. Keep getting caught on the counter. Need to upgrade my team or I'm going to get pounded in the a$$ in this division.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Div 1 is just the top level stuff , need 1 point to avoid getting relegated from my last 2 games, Think i won all put 1 of the other div titles

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ever since I switched to 4-5-1 I'm finding division one a doddle. Won it plenty at this stage. The 8k is nice for improving your squad.

This is mine at the moment.

Torres

--Villa
    Silva
    Mata
    Jesus Navas

Arteta

--Jordi Alba----Chiellini
    Ogbonna
    Abate

Buffon

I'm fairly happy with it. I've considered swapping Arteta for Fabregas or Alonso but to be honest, even though he is 81 and they are 87.....his stats are just as good so there doesn't seem to be much point.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kirby wrote: »
    Ever since I switched to 4-5-1 I'm finding division one a doddle. Won it plenty at this stage. The 8k is nice for improving your squad.

This is mine at the moment.

Torres

--Villa
    Silva
    Mata
    Jesus Navas

Arteta

--Jordi Alba----Chiellini
    Ogbonna
    Abate

Buffon

I'm fairly happy with it. I've considered swapping Arteta for Fabregas or Alonso but to be honest, even though he is 81 and they are 87.....his stats are just as good so there doesn't seem to be much point.

Borja Valero might be good cover for Arteta. Would help with chemistry too if that is an issue with the above line up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭crybaby

How can I play UT online with another person at the same computer?

I can't see the option to select two controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

crybaby wrote: »

As in play two on one team? There is a guest option when you are at the Jersey select screen afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

crybaby wrote: »

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    As in play two on one team? There is a guest option when you are at the Jersey select screen afaik.

Yea there is for sure. Me and my mate were doing it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Guys,
    Is it me or the online graphics of the game when playing FUT online on xbox 360 are very poor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

New TOTW link: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gGqR7EBghSH:360

I need Miccoli........his non in-form is godly.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So many players there I rate IRL!

Great team this week.

Sinclair is going to be beast!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Sold all my players and bought packs in the hope I'd get somebody good. I did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Been playing with my non-rare Serie A team lately and have been doing well for the most part, but decided I wanted a really good team, not just non-rares, so I've tried to upgrade my Bundesliga side. I'm playing a 4312 with them.

Got Mandzukic for 1000 which was pretty good.
    Kryiagos Papadopolous for 700.
    Due to the terrible lack of CF's for less than 15,000 coins I bought a CAM Renato Augusto and got a CAM > CF modifier, delighted with that.
    Bought Javi Martinez for 2400 with the hope of finding a CDM > CM card but they are going for over 2000 coins now so I'm gonna try find one cheap tonight when the all the school kids go to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Managed to get Casillas yesterday and then Pirlo in 2 successive packs. Now on 180k coins, planning my next purchases :/

Advertisement