Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

http://vvcap.net/db/uZGt4Qgqny-baAjwAZ6G.htp

Can't seem to get a good price for this guy, surely hes pretty valuable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

AdamD wrote: »
    http://vvcap.net/db/uZGt4Qgqny-baAjwAZ6G.htp

Can't seem to get a good price for this guy, surely hes pretty valuable?

He's worth about 350 coins

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Been playing with my non-rare Serie A team lately and have been doing well for the most part, but decided I wanted a really good team, not just non-rares, so I've tried to upgrade my Bundesliga side. I'm playing a 4312 with them.

Got Mandzukic for 1000 which was pretty good.
    Kryiagos Papadopolous for 700.
    Due to the terrible lack of CF's for less than 15,000 coins I bought a CAM Renato Augusto and got a CAM > CF modifier, delighted with that.
    Bought Javi Martinez for 2400 with the hope of finding a CDM > CM card but they are going for over 2000 coins now so I'm gonna try find one cheap tonight when the all the school kids go to bed.

Add to that Huntelaar for 3500 and Diego for 2200 and I'm almost ready!

Just need a CAM > CM for Diego and CDM > CM for Javi Martinez, unfotunately the two most expensive position modifiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I have 9/12 manager tasks completed but one of them isn't updating for some reason.

''Play and finish one tournament match.'' I've played around 5 or 6 tournaments matches at this stage, is it a bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

J. Marston wrote: »
    I have 9/12 manager tasks completed but one of them isn't updating for some reason.

''Play and finish one tournament match.'' I've played around 5 or 6 tournaments matches at this stage, is it a bug?

Need to play in the offline tournament man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Anyone get a TOTW player? Opened a ton of packs and got diddly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Share your tips rich peeps , who we should be buying atm ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

What are the manger tasks and what do you get for doing them ?

On the squads page, there's a box down in the right hand corner titled ''manager tasks''.

Complete the twelve tasks and you get a gold pack. They're fairly simple things like ''Change your badge/stadium/ball''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

On the squads page, there's a box down in the right hand corner titled ''manager tasks''.

Complete the twelve tasks and you get a gold pack. They're fairly simple things like ''Change your badge/stadium/ball''

How do you get the other 6 tasks. Ive done the 12 but if then there are 6 more,cant remember what they are now but i think 1 is swap a suspended player. Do you have to do these in an online tournament or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Hav 60,000 now from trading and a good shiney prem 11 wondering who to buy with dat sort of money

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mytree13

Hi guys,

I just finished the managers tasks for the second time it reappeared and i was delighted to be getting a second gold pack, however even though i got the message that the gold pack is now available in the store it never appeared.
    Has that happened to anyone?
    Can I get multiple gold packs repeating this tasks?

Cheers Mytree

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Cool , good to know thanks prob have most of em done an all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

One word, twice - Landu Landu. Beast!

Was playing someone in the final of the Silver cup a little while ago, I was dominating the first 20 minutes when he caught me on a counter, went down the wing and crossed it in to which he scored a header.

When he then got the ball off me he hoofed it to his goalkeeper and played it around the back four and lads this was about the 30th minute if even :confused:

I switched to ultra attack, held R1 down so the second player would do all the running, eventually smashed one home, I was fúcking delighted!

He then tipped off and hoofed it to his goalkeeper again and done the same thing? I then smashed another 7 past him and made him watch every replay, at the end of the game I didn't press X till the computer just cuts off. I absolutely hate watching replays but in this case it was well deserved.

I sold Sissoko for 3000. Checked his market price and he seems to be going for 350-700.

I mugged someone big time there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Opened 4 7.5k packs hoping to get IF Adler or something. I got Jaja (5* Brasilver), Doumbia and Vidic instead. Vidic is going for around 120k on PS3 right now.

That'll do! :D

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Opened 4 7.5k packs hoping to get IF Adler or something. I got Jaja (5* Brasilver), Doumbia and Vidic instead. Vidic is going for around 120k on PS3 right now.

That'll do! :D
    Nice pulls :P how much you seling Jaja for? If you are?
    I sold Sissoko for 3000. Checked his market price and he seems to be going for 350-700.

I mugged someone big time there.
    What formation was he?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    What formation was he?

Think it was 4-4-1-1.

Did anyone else ever notice the Silver cup is called the ''Silber Cup'' when you watch the teams come out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

7e8a6e74fc33640dd11d78f23cbe5347.png

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Nice pulls :P how much you seling Jaja for? If you are?

Not sure what I'll do with him yet, but I will probably hold him and see if his price increases.

I wont be using him anyway as it would be a feckin waste, I am terrible at skills. Few Ronaldo chops is all you'll get from me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

My last 2 UT Seasons games have stalled as soon as I scored. Have to press the power button on the console then! So both losses. This happening anyone else? They were both scored within the first 5 minutes if that makes any difference!
    Thanks

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thanks EA for not recognizing my online pass and then kicking me out of a Cup Final as I went to search for my opponent. Hadn't conceded one goal en route to the final.

edit - started again, won both without conceding. Undefeated and haven't conceded so far :D

Sold my 3 Reus cards for a nice profit. Last one went for 43.250 and the ones before that went for 34k yesterday and 38.5k this morning. I bought the 3 of them last week for around 25k each. Happy with that profit!

Now just to sell Vidic and I'll be delighted. Plenty of coins to make a team.

or maybe I'll buy all the Raf Cretaro cards and pray KSI does a beast video on him! He is brilliant in my LOI team. 4-3-3 all the way!

Waiting up till 2.40am to bid on an IF Miccoli.

This is what my life has become. Cutting into my sleeping time to bid on a virtual player.

Has anyone had an injury yet?

I've played 50 games and I'm yet to have one. They're certainly in there anyway considering there's injury consumables :confused:

Last year I'd get as much as two per game.
    So surely they're broken when I've yet to see one after that many games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I've played 50 games and I'm yet to have one. They're certainly in there anyway considering there's injury consumables :confused:

Only one full proper injury but the amount of times players pull up in a run with hamstring or calf problems in unbelievable. Id say I hear "The man on the touchline" at least 3 times a game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If you want an injury, see: Saha, Louis.

He's the only player I've ever had injured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

TheGunns wrote: »
    Only one full proper injury but the amount of times players pull up in a run with hamstring or calf problems in unbelievable. Id say I hear "The man on the touchline" at least 3 times a game

Cheers Geoff!

🤪

Advertisement