Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Waiting up till 2.40am to bid on an IF Miccoli.

This is what my life has become. Cutting into my sleeping time to bid on a virtual player.

So come on tell us, did you get him in the end? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

I notied a bug in ultimate team ps3 which can give you easy access to coins. I was boosting my pro in carrer mode using "sliders" having cpu goalkeeper down to 0% ability to maximise the amount of goal my pro could score. When I left career mode and played FUT the sliders setting carried forward to FUT allowing easy wins in the League mode of FUT even at ledgendery or ultimate difficulty matches. Easy money :D Anyone else noticed this?

I notied a bug in ultimate team ps3 which can give you easy access to coins. I was boosting my pro in carrer mode using "sliders" having cpu goalkeeper down to 0% ability to maximise the amount of goal my pro could score. When I left career mode and played FUT the sliders setting carried forward to FUT allowing easy wins in the League mode of FUT even at ledgendery or ultimate difficulty matches. Easy money :D Anyone else noticed this?

Can you boost your pro offline? I thought you could only do it online?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Can you boost your pro offline? I thought you could only do it online?
    Yeah all you have to do is adjust user customisation under game settings.

Yeah all you have to do is adjust user customisation under game settings.

But how do you get your virtual pro?

• Advertisement

But how do you get your virtual pro?
    Just start career mode and build you pro!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Pretty close to giving up on Ultimate Team. It's so frustrating. Just had my biggest ever defeat in any football game I've ever played.

Goal 1: Get the ball cleanly, free kick. Goal.
    Goal 2: I hold super cancel, but Fabio still runs towards the ball and knocks it out for a corner. Goal.
    Goal 3: Anderson scores from literally 45 yards over Given.
    Goal 4: I tap A (as lightly as possible) with Fabio as the LB, David Luiz (the player next to him) ignores the ball that rolls by his feet to the striker 2 yards behind him. Goal.
    Goal 5: I tackle the left winger, my player runs between his player and the ball, he crosses, goal.
    Goal 6: Given fumbles a weak left footed volley, rebounds to his player, goal.
    Goal 7: 90 paced Sturridge beats Fabio for pace, goal.

I don't understand how to stop any of this :confused: how can I go from winning 7-1 to losing 0-7?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Too many tabs curse strikes again :( Saw Bittencourt (one of the players I really, really want being a Dortmund supporter) go for 850/950 coins, an absolute steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

So come on tell us, did you get him in the end? :D

I ended up buying 2. The one I was looking at for 94.5k and then another popped up BIN with 58 minutes left for 82k so I bought that.

I'll probably sell one on in a week or two and give the other one to a friend for his Serie A team till I want to sell it later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Pretty close to giving up on Ultimate Team. It's so frustrating. Just had my biggest ever defeat in any football game I've ever played.

Goal 1: Get the ball cleanly, free kick. Goal.
    Goal 2: I hold super cancel, but Fabio still runs towards the ball and knocks it out for a corner. Goal.
    Goal 3: Anderson scores from literally 45 yards over Given.
    Goal 4: I tap A (as lightly as possible) with Fabio as the LB, David Luiz (the player next to him) ignores the ball that rolls by his feet to the striker 2 yards behind him. Goal.
    Goal 5: I tackle the left winger, my player runs between his player and the ball, he crosses, goal.
    Goal 6: Given fumbles a weak left footed volley, rebounds to his player, goal.
    Goal 7: 90 paced Sturridge beats Fabio for pace, goal.

I don't understand how to stop any of this :confused: how can I go from winning 7-1 to losing 0-7?

Ouch mate. Sell Fabio, Given and Luiz!!

Talk about Jekyl and Hyde results.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Whats the best option for selling on players expected to fetch 15k upwards?
    Put him up at 150 for 24hrs or maybe 1000 for 6hrs?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Whats the best option for selling on players expected to fetch 15k upwards?
    Put him up at 150 for 24hrs or maybe 1000 for 6hrs?

I usually put any big players that I'm selling up for an hour but at an inflated price. I sold a 4-3-1-2 Biabiany last night for 7,500. Sometimes you get lucky and someone is very silly with their coins.

I've noticed about that big cards starting at 150 seem to go for a little under what their worth most of the time. You'll still get a good price though.

You know your broke when your discarding unwanted kits and badges in order to try get a few coins :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Bought inform Miccoli for 95k, buyers remorse has not set in yet :D

If anyone has spare time check this guy opening €220 on packs :O
    It's live now. http://www.twitch.tv/piccolo_bsc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

eioneill wrote: »
    Ouch mate. Sell Fabio, Given and Luiz!!

Talk about Jekyl and Hyde results.

Managed to make it to D1 now. Missed the D2 title by a point though.

I kept getting a bit screwed over though. I conceded a random penalty for the 2nd time in 3 games.

Take a look at the video. It literally looks like the ref has just decided randomly he wants to award a penalty:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137765455

The foul was against Diaby :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If anyone has spare time check this guy opening €220 on packs :O
    It's live now. http://www.twitch.tv/piccolo_bsc

There's a guy with more money than sense.

I felt dirty when I spent a tenner that I had left on a PSN voucher on packs but over €200 on packs?! Crazy.

J. Marston wrote: »
    There's a guy with more money than sense.

I felt dirty when I spent a tenner that I had left on a PSN voucher on packs but over €200 on packs?! Crazy.
    And he does a pack opening everyday! 220 is just for today! He has over 2 milion coins and still thousands of fifa points left!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

And he does a pack opening everyday! 220 is just for today! He has over 2 milion coins and still thousands of fifa points left!

he has money to burn

he has money to burn

It's worse than burning money.
    You still have the option to use ANY player in the game playing H2H etc... why anyone would pay real money for one particular mode I'll never know(saw one lad last year selling 1million coins for £100 on ebay, sold a few lots of them :eek:).

Left over change on a PSN card is fair enough but that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Hey guys, I'm very new to this, didn't bother with FIFA 12 and didn't play Ultimate Team at all in 11. What's the best way to get started? I only get the normal edition so started with only 1 Bronze pack.
    Thanks.

It's worse than burning money.
    You still have the option to use ANY player in the game playing H2H etc... why anyone would pay real money for one particular mode I'll never know(saw one lad last year selling 1million coins for £100 on ebay, sold a few lots of them :eek:).

Left over change on a PSN card is fair enough but that's about it.

I think 100k is going for €30 or €40 because the game is just out, I'm not too sure, I might sell mine for that when I get bored of it :pac:

Lads that slider glitch is a god send! If you win the first season you get into division for and theres a trophy that you get 4500 coins for winning. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

mcgovern wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm very new to this, didn't bother with FIFA 12 and didn't play Ultimate Team at all in 11. What's the best way to get started? I only get the normal edition so started with only 1 Bronze pack.
    Thanks.

Like myself.

I've gone about creating a bronze team first. Haven't gone near making a gold team although I did buy a gold pack and I got one for doing the manager tasks which are really easy to complete.

So I'd recommend pickling a core team based on either (both is great) league or nationality and formation.

Also get a gold or silver manager who uses your formation (if he's the same nationality of your squad, even better) to boost your team chemistry which is vital. I haven't done this yet cause I got my french bronze team on 100 Chemistry.

Since getting the game I really want to win the bronze cup. Once I do, I'll start making a silver and gold team. Tonight is the night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

tok9 wrote: »
    Like myself.

I've gone about creating a bronze team first. Haven't gone near making a gold team although I did buy a gold pack and I got one for doing the manager tasks which are really easy to complete.

So I'd recommend pickling a core team based on either (both is great) league or nationality and formation.

Also get a gold or silver manager who uses your formation (if he's the same nationality of your squad, even better) to boost your team chemistry which is vital. I haven't done this yet cause I got my french bronze team on 100 Chemistry.

Since getting the game I really want to win the bronze cup. Once I do, I'll start making a silver and gold team. Tonight is the night :)

Thanks, I had been trying to get my rating as high as possible, so saved for a silver pack and bought one gold player at auction. So really I should be trying to start off with a good, bronze only, team?

Lads that slider glitch is a god send! If you win the first season you get into division for and theres a trophy that you get 4500 coins for winning. Simples.

esp in div 1. 8000 coins( game coins included) and premium gold pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

mcgovern wrote: »
    Thanks, I had been trying to get my rating as high as possible, so saved for a silver pack and bought one gold player at auction. So really I should be trying to start off with a good, bronze only, team?

I'm not saying that's the way to go but that's what I'm doing. Just focusing on one team at a time.

esp in div 1. 8000 coins( game coins included) and premium gold pack :D
    Are you serious? Fúck that :D Can you win that over and over again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Just bought and sold 4 Ibarbos for around 900 profit each. I've never been good at trading before, just started trying to trade today as I want a really good team. Buy him for around 1,000 and sell for 1,900 - cheapest BIN on the market so sells very quickly. :)

Don't really know what other players to trade yet as I'm unsure of their normal prices, etc.

Is the web app down for everyone else?

• Advertisement

Are you serious? Fúck that :D Can you win that over and over again?

i been told yes il let u know in two games :)

Advertisement