Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Demo is out in a week, can't wait!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'd like to see them add some reward system for moving to the next addition. It obviously couldn't be too(as some people have millions) much but maybe they could think off something :confused:

They already do, they give you extra stuff at the start of the new UT for having played the previous ones. Usually its extra gold packs at the start to get your team going.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Axwell wrote: »
    I'd like to see them add some reward system for moving to the next addition. It obviously couldn't be too(as some people have millions) much but maybe they could think off something :confused:

They already do, they give you extra stuff at the start of the new UT for having played the previous ones. Usually its extra gold packs at the start to get your team going.
    How does that work ? Like do they just know u have played from your psn or gamertag ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

How does that work ? Like do they just know u have played from your psn or gamertag ??

Something like that, could be from achievements. Like when you put in a new fifa game for the first time, it'll scan your achievements for previous FIFAs and then suggests a difficulty you play on.

Something like that, could be from achievements. Like when you put in a new fifa game for the first time, it'll scan your achievements for previous FIFAs and then suggests a difficulty you play on.

Its from the XP points you earn that contribute to your EA level, you know when you do the daily challenge and get 600 xp or whatever, its that. I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Are UT12 coins worth anything in Fifa13? Does it matter how much coins you have in the previous Fifa? If not, I'm just gonna blow 500,000 coins on packs

Really annoyed i never enjoyed playing UT12 early in the game always had issues. Only started playing about a month or two ago and ended up with this.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dGPpTvOebd4mb

Now it will all be for nothing :pac: gayness.

Are UT12 coins worth anything in Fifa13? Does it matter how much coins you have in the previous Fifa? If not, I'm just gonna blow 500,000 coins on packs

Nah they're not, Make sure you buy a load of Bid Tokens as they usually carry over onto the Web app, (usually!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

TheStook wrote: »
    Nah they're not, Make sure you buy a load of Bid Tokens as they usually carry over onto the Web app, (usually!)

Didn't know that. I'll make sure I'm well stocked just in case. Although I think I received 75 extra when I logged into FUT12 for the first time.

I usually do all my trading on the web-app. I only recently got the "Buy a player from the market for 15K or more" because I hardly ever buy stuff on the console itself.

Dont hold me to that but they have done every other year. The demo's out on the 11th and I havent heard anything about it really, whats up with that? Usually there'd be something on the dashboard at this stage.

• Advertisement

Web App released on the 18th apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Waiting for the web app to open up....

......waiting......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

has a time been set for release or what?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nope just tonight UK time was what they said.

Keep an eye here for updates

https://www.facebook.com/notes/fifa-ultimate-team/fut-13-web-app-webstart-details/10151159267154759

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

has a time been set for release or what?
    Think around 10pm was mentioned on there Twitter

Its 6pm lads, 40 mins.!

I'm thinking about getting the Season Ticket lads, anyone else getting it?

You get the full game early release on the 22nd(This Friday midnight) up until the release.
    24 gold packs on top of the other 24.
    20% off all Gold packs throughout the year, money and Msp.
    Creation centre stuff.

It costs 2000 microsoft points which is about 20 euro but I already have 500 so I'll only need to purchase 1,600 which is about 15 quid.

Seems worth it to me anyway.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Season Ticket made sense for me. Wanted to play Madden 13 early, got a week of play time with NHL (which is amazing btw), getting FIFA this coming Saturday, get to have a go of Tiger Woods and NCAA as well as any other EA Sports games that pop up.

Got the points online for €18 so well worth it for me. But I think its a rip-off if you only play FIFA.

Yeah thats fair enough I guess.

Anybody getting on the Web App? Loading for me for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TheStook wrote: »
    Yeah thats fair enough I guess.

Anybody getting on the Web App? Loading for me for ages

i think its crashing already:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

No surprises there

Right ok just so i under stand then its 25 euro or so and u get 24 extra packs and u get to play the game early but then u have to go and spend the 40 to 50 euro to buy the disc in the shop when the download expires??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got my packs :D

The link I used has since been taken down. MikeyT - did you see my YT message / link in time for it to work for you?

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Got my packs :D

The link I used has since been taken down. MikeyT - did you see my YT message / link in time for it to work for you?

Nah I didn't :(

1000 coins?! Lucky git. Better than all of your daily gifts last year put together iirc?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Nah I didn't :(

1000 coins?! Lucky git. Better than all of your daily gifts last year put together iirc?

Damn! Timing must have been pretty tight!

Yeah, last year was nothing but bronze packs and bid tokens. My luck may be changing...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

a91df7d576b1468d4ac61103f15447be.png

Then I got this gem :)

de5c32e3ffeae6ea387261205c2990ba.png?1347988474

So have many people went and bought the season ticket then?

Just thinking over it meself how early do u actually get it?? Like some places saying 6 days others are saying 3. I already have the Ultimate edition pre ordered with game stop which is probley gonna cost me another 50 odd euro. Dunno if i want to add 25 euro to that just to play it for few extra days......... Mmmmmm dunno what to do :pac:

Soby wrote: »
    a91df7d576b1468d4ac61103f15447be.png

Then I got this gem :)

de5c32e3ffeae6ea387261205c2990ba.png?1347988474

Nice!

As I've said before I'm gonna try build a non-shiney gold Prem team first, so if I got Fabio and Jelavic I would be thrilled! You'll get great coin for Ramiers and Abidal too
    So have many people went and bought the season ticket then?

Just thinking over it meself how early do u actually get it?? Like some places saying 6 days others are saying 3. I already have the Ultimate edition pre ordered with game stop which is probley gonna cost me another 50 odd euro. Dunno if i want to add 25 euro to that just to play it for few extra days......... Mmmmmm dunno what to do :pac:

It's 3 days before the US release which is a Tuesday, so it will be available around 6pm on Saturday. With my download speed I will hopefully be playing Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Aye im doing the same as last year , Bronze all the way

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Nice!

As I've said before I'm gonna try build a non-shiney gold Prem team first, so if I got Fabio and Jelavic I would be thrilled! You'll get great coin for Ramiers and Abidal too

It's 3 days before the US release which is a Tuesday, so it will be available around 6pm on Saturday. With my download speed I will hopefully be playing Sunday night.

What are the benefits of purchasing EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket?
    •Early Access to FIFA 13
    •US: Sept 21, 2012 (Retail: Sept 25, 2012)
    •Europe: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 28, 2012)
    •Australia: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 26, 2012)
    •New Zealand: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 27, 2012)
    •24 FIFA Ultimate Team 13 Gold Premium Packs. One delivered each week.
    •20% discount off all packs in FIFA Ultimate Team 13.
    •Free access to FIFA 13 Creation Centre downloadable content

How much does EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket cost?
    Below are the costs for a 12 month subscription toEA SPORTS™ Season Ticket:

•Xbox 360: 2000 Microsoft Points
    •PSN: £19.99 (UK), $24.99 (NA), €24.99 (EU), $39.95 (AUS), $47.90 (NZ).

Theres the answer to my question so lol. Just gonna have to work out how much this would cost me i have a 10 euro deposit on the ultimate edition already. So including the season ticket it would cost me about 70 odd euro....

Advertisement