Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Comments

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Lads that slider glitch is a god send! If you win the first season you get into division for and theres a trophy that you get 4500 coins for winning. Simples.

Id rather just play normal games to be honest. Either against the computer on a high difficulty or against someone online.

Id be bored out of my tree just scoreing one goal after another against the computer like that.

I just don't see the point but each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Id rather just play normal games to be honest. Either against the computer on a high difficulty or against someone online.

Id be bored out of my tree just scoreing one goal after another against the computer like that.

I just don't see the point but each to their own.

Well if it gives me more coins to improve my squad for online play then happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Lads that slider glitch is a god send! If you win the first season you get into division for and theres a trophy that you get 4500 coins for winning. Simples.
    Also if you play using a 1 star bronze team you get more coin, if you win 10 trophies and unlock the platinum cup the prize is 2000 coin plus a gold pack. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE u get the gold pack every time :D and its premium too
    got dembele and a another free gold pack which had gomis doyle and lima in it

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE u get the gold pack every time :D and its premium too
    got dembele and a another free gold pack which had gomis doyle and lima in it
    What division is that in. I in the middle of division one for the first time playing for for 5000 coins if i win the title, averaging 650-700 coins per win on the way with my 1.5 star bronze. Wonder how long it will take ea to catch on :D Remember you heard it here first :cool:

• Advertisement

What division is that in. I in the middle of division one for the first time playing for for 5000 coins if i win the title, averaging 650-700 coins per win on the way with my 1.5 star bronze. Wonder how long it will take ea to catch on :D Remember you heard it here first :cool:

deafroadrunner actually posted it a few days ago but I never tried it till you reminded me :P

division one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ive read this sentence a few times and it hurts my brain.

Anyways, when you sell a card on the Auction house do you get charged a % fee? So say you sell someone for 2000 do you only receive 1800 (or whatever the % fee is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

joe123 wrote: »
    Anyways, when you sell a card on the Auction house do you get charged a % fee? So say you sell someone for 2000 do you only receive 1800 (or whatever the % fee is)

There is an EA Tax of 5%.

joe123 wrote: »
    Ive read this sentence a few times and it hurts my brain.

This might explain it a bit better:
    has found a bit of cheat for easy coins in ut.
    go to kick off and start match. before u kick off pause the game and go into settings and mess with the cpu sliders. now unpause the game and kick off. then quit match and go to ut and for some reason the cpu settings wil carry over :P

And yeah EA tax 5%.

• Advertisement

I'm doing it wrong! :o

I went into settings and changed all the CPU sliders and saved it. Is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Xbox live down for anyone ?

blobby360 wrote: »
    Xbox live down for anyone ?

Yep. Kicked out of a game in the 70th min that I was winning 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Had a bit of luck lately, usually I stay away from gold packs becuase I think they're a waste of coins but I was tempted to open one yesterday and got Cavani, getting him yesterday tempted me to open another one today and I got Iniesta!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Just picked up FIFA today. Didn't get it last year so no nice bonus FUT packs for me. Decided to go with an EPL team first this time so picked up Ramsey and Gutierrez quite cheap off trades on my way to completing the manager task for a gold pack. Which got me Kalou and Ambrosini.

Can use them to tide me over until I start replacing my Bronze players with Gold ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Slider thing doesn't work for me, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Went into a kick off match and messed with them. After I went into My Fifa and checked there, they were still messed up. Went into UT and played my next season match and they were still playing normally.

Am I missing something?

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Slider thing doesn't work for me, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Went into a kick off match and messed with them. After I went into My Fifa and checked there, they were still messed up. Went into UT and played my next season match and they were still playing normally.

Am I missing something?

Same. I just went into settings and changed them. Only won the tournament match on penalties after a 3-3 draw!

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Same. I just went into settings and changed them. Only won the tournament match on penalties after a 3-3 draw!

this is what you.. select kick off pause the match before the kick off then go into settings and change the cpu sliders. then unpause it and kick off. then quit the match. and go into ut. it will work then

this is what you.. select kick off pause the match before the kick off then go into settings and change the cpu sliders. then unpause it and kick off. then quit the match. and go into ut. it will work then

Do you have to do it just once or every time?

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Do you have to do it just once or every time?

everytime u load the game

• Advertisement

Just won the Silver cup again for around the 1000th time! Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,194 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bought a premium gold pack. My 3 rare items? 2 contracts and a ''rare'' 67 rated silver defender for Sheffield Wednesday.

Whoop-de-fúcking-doo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You can't get a CAM > CM card on the market for less than 7500 coins. :(

I didn't know I was this obsessed with all my players having 9 CHEM until now. I won't use my Bundesliga side until I get Diego to 9.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I have 8 of them cards. Could cut you a deal on one if you're on the PS3 Mickey.. since it's a Bundesliga side ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I have 8 of them cards. Could cut you a deal on one if you're on the PS3 Mickey.. since it's a Bundesliga side ;)

I can has cut price deal, bundesliga friend?

inbetweeners+simon.jpg

I need one of those damn cards for Götze

Edit: Turns out I had one in my trade pile on my second account. Says I paid only 850 but I have no memory of buying it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone's watch list messed up ?

I bought 3 formation cards but It won't let me take them out :(

They were always a ***** to buy.

Since I use a 4-3-1-2 I can avoid them but have to be VERY careful that the lad I make CF never needs to be dropped back to CM.

Was a bit sloppy last year at the start and needed to buy a few or had a player who I couldn't get a boost off(Falque:Spurs:CAM being a good example from 2012, I was using a 4-3-2-1 and had no Spanish or Spurs in my EPL team to boost him otherwise)
    I've given up using two formations so I should need them less this year if I'm careful when moving players from CM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Ha, only bought two packs so far and already done better than all the packs I bought combined in FIFA 11.

One pack Hazard and Gerrard. The next Tevez (and Cassano who I'm selling).

Unbelievable.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I can has cut price deal, bundesliga friend?

inbetweeners+simon.jpg

I need one of those damn cards for Götze

Edit: Turns out I had one in my trade pile on my second account. Says I paid only 850 but I have no memory of buying it! :D

:)

Just biding my time with them. Promised my mate one and I'll probably keep three or four for down the line as it'll come in handy as I love playing 4-3-3, and sell the other three eventually. Might stick one on the market later today. Stocked up when players were focusing on players early doors and people were being idiots with their consumables. Got a fair few formation modifiers on the cheap too including a few 4-3-3 cards, some for as low as 300 coins! Would have got more had I some luck in my initial packs like most here.

Oh, and got Bittencourt twice. One being BIN 1000 and the other BIN 1200. Chuffed with that.

Might buy you're favourite Asian player soon :p

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Managed to make it to D1 now. Missed the D2 title by a point though.

I kept getting a bit screwed over though. I conceded a random penalty for the 2nd time in 3 games.

Take a look at the video. It literally looks like the ref has just decided randomly he wants to award a penalty:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137765455

The foul was against Diaby :confused::confused:

The refs are very poor this year.

I've conceded TONNES of penalties where I haven't even tackled the player.
    Ya they had those in 12, but some of the ones this year have been a piss take(one I remember: my left back and his player were running towards the corner after a rebound, they bumped shoulders and he gets a peno, wasn't in possession)

Then I've lost count of the time where my player was in the middle of shooting and has been clipped(A stone wall in real life, and often given in previous FIFA's) and it's play on.
    More often than not it's the obvious ones people get away with.

I also had a player sent off in H2H on the Early release, a straight red for a frontal slide SLIGHTLY mistimed... he came off the wing at the half way line, I came towards him, he just passed it away in time.
    Unbelievable. It cost me the game then.
    Was cruising at 1-0, second half he scores 3 and wins 3-1.

There's definitely not as much consistency with the refs this year.
    My first game I'd 3 players booked for bumps within 20 playing minutes(I'm more of an intercept the passing lanes so bookings are rare) and I don't think I ever had a man sent off in 12.

Advertisement