Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I have 8 of them cards. Could cut you a deal on one if you're on the PS3 Mickey.. since it's a Bundesliga side ;)

You're a gent, but I'm on Xbox unfortunately :( I reckon you'll really like the look of my side when I'm done with it. Any suggestions on upgrading from Benaglio in nets?
    blobby360 wrote: »
    Anyone's watch list messed up ?

I bought 3 formation cards but It won't let me take them out :(

Yep, mine has been acting the bollox all night. Sold 2 cards and bought 1 and can't get them for some reason.
    They were always a ***** to buy.

Since I use a 4-3-1-2 I can avoid them but have to be VERY careful that the lad I make CF never needs to be dropped back to CM.

Was a bit sloppy last year at the start and needed to buy a few or had a player who I couldn't get a boost off(Falque:Spurs:CAM being a good example from 2012, I was using a 4-3-2-1 and had no Spanish or Spurs in my EPL team to boost him otherwise)
    I've given up using two formations so I should need them less this year if I'm careful when moving players from CM.

My Bundesliga side is in 4-3-1-2 as well, I wanted Renato Augusto as CF so got a CAM > CF card for 200 coins I think, delighted, so then I thought I'd pop on and get Diego and a CAM > CM card for him... Not a chance below 7000. So I'm going to drop Augusto to the bench, bump Diego up to CF and I've bought Luis Gustavo and just need to get a much more reasonably priced CDM > CM card for him and I'm set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I reckon you'll really like the look of my side when I'm done with it. Any suggestions on upgrading from Benaglio in nets?

Adler or Neuer...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You're a gent, but I'm on Xbox unfortunately :( I reckon you'll really like the look of my side when I'm done with it. Any suggestions on upgrading from Benaglio in nets?

I'd go with Alder if you cannot afford Neuer.

Haven't played with either in this years game, but if Alder is anything like last year, he'll be consistently brilliant for you. He also has an IF already as well which shouldn't be too costly. Seen a few knocking about for less than 15K on the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

what rating does the squad have to be a 5 star i want to do ultimate cup i have it rated at 80 i have fek all monies too so far its

bent

etherrington britton pennant wilshere walcott

assou ekotto dawson shawcross simpson

green

bidding lesccott and cahil. help??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

what rating does the squad have to be a 5 star i want to do ultimate cup i have it rated at 80 i have fek all monies too so far its

bent

etherrington britton pennant wilshere walcott

assou ekotto dawson shawcross simpson

green

bidding lesccott and cahil. help??
    Think its 81 not too sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

All the problems with the trade pile have slowed down the market....

Great for me I just got Marchisio for 2k on bid :)

I have now 33 Fitness coaches in my club, that should save me a few bob on fitness cards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Heres my team, it started out as an Eredivisie but somehow turned into this Eredivisie/Belgian/Dutch/Bundesliga Hybrid.
    It plays unbelievably well, 3-5-2 is amazing!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gf0fqluTiQs:360

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I've opened about 4 gold packs. Got no one amazing. I has sad.

right i sorted my problem brought some 4-4-1-1 cards and cam>>cf and its done the job i even found a spot little oul cesc :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cSY0Y5fKnHok1:ps3

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I have now 33 Fitness coaches in my club, that should save me a few bob on fitness cards :)

Out of curiosity, did you buy just the golden ones (assuming both rare and non rare), or did you also buy bronze and silver cards too? Thought I read here that there was a percentage cap on the amount of staff cards you have that effect whatever the role is.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Redzer7 wrote: »

Out of curiosity, did you buy just the golden ones (assuming both rare and non rare), or did you also buy bronze and silver cards too? Thought I read here that there was a percentage cap on the amount of staff cards you have that effect whatever the role is.
    50% is the cap, mostly bronze coaches for 150 buy now.

do we get our packs on the sunday or this evening seen as the game came out today any1 know ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Do the manager tasks reset? Thoguht I saw people saying they did but mine haven't..

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭crybaby

Does anyone have any suggestions on players to look out for between 1k-2k that I should be able to make a profit on fairly quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

do we get our packs on the sunday or this evening seen as the game came out today any1 know ??

i got mine last monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Are there gonna be different tournaments this year or just the usual 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Are there gonna be different tournaments this year or just the usual 3?

There'll be different ones this year again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

How is everyone doing? record, division, formation, etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

4-0 divison 4 haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Rooney10 wrote: »

50-12-35, division 1 and won all the bronze, silver and gold tourneys.

Using 4-3-1-2 Serie A gold squad after a patchy start, really making progress now.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Can some1 tell me wat cdm to cm are goin for at da mo not at home and the position search won't come up on the app Jst want to know cause got Scott parker in a pack and want to no is he worth changing or selling on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Bought a totw Fellaini CF :D

19-0, haven't played divisions yet. Trading addict so I'am :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

32-9-28 division 1 gold Serie A team. Kinda go threw stages where im banging in goals all over place winning games well then going on a two or three game streak of everything going wrong and just cant seem to get a break. :pac:

Bought Giovinco there last week absolute machine he is. 12 goals in 15 games he just skins anyone on the wings no matter what defender it is!

Di Natalie took a while to get going for me but now he scores pretty much every game sometimes two or three. Such a shame to have Micoli on the bench had him since day one hes my top scorer :D

Still the unsung hero is deffo Valdimir Weiss ive scored all kinds of wonder goals with him even out of no where a scorpion kick lol. You can get him for feck all as well.

Got a Lucas Moura in a pack. 3 weeks too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

10-1-0, in Division four. Haven't been that bothered to play UT other than trading. Career mode is keeping me going for now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rooney10 wrote: »

22-6-11, Division 2, playing a 4-1-2-1-2 Bundesliga team.

I'm getting rid of my Premier League team, the prices for the players are ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I dunno how anyone gets IF s in packs !!! Since Fifa 12 i must of opened up near 100 of the things and never one :pac:

Advertisement