Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I dunno how anyone gets anything in packs! Since Ultimate Team began i must of opened up near 200 of the things and never got anything worth while!

Allow me to FYP with my own version of how I have found it...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

gotthebug wrote: »
    Can some1 tell me wat cdm to cm are goin for at da mo not at home and the position search won't come up on the app Jst want to know cause got Scott parker in a pack and want to no is he worth changing or selling on

I was looking for them over the last 2 days and saw them go anywhere from 700-1600 coins.

You can get one for under 1000 if you keep at it long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Rooney10 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing? record, division, formation, etc
    70-4-9 Division 3 Just started playing online season today was building my German Bundesliga team (82 Rating)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Up to 30,000 coins. Would like to start trading with some more expensive players. I've no idea where to start though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Up to 30,000 coins. Would like to start trading with some more expensive players. I've no idea where to start though! :o

Exactly the same. 32K, not sure where to try and begin to make a profit on higher profile players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Giovinco was the first player I started to trade when I broke 20K. Bought three for 11,000 (each a few days apart), sold two for 18,000 and one for 17,500. Don't know what he goes for now but ye might be lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I won my first Div 1 title on Ultimate using the slider glitch. After I came out from the game my coin total and points were all messed up. I thought they were punishing me for using the slider glitch at first :(

DSC00040.jpg

Of course I immediately went to the market to try and buy a Messi, thinking that I might have glitched into some unlimited coins thing, but the game froze up and now all is back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Luap wrote: »
    4-0 divison 4 haha.

Jinxed myself, the next game I played my internet went (fcuk you vodafone) and recieved a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Whats the best value league to go with? La Liga is madness... Prem is good but the best are pretty damn expensive. Any advice on the other leagues?

Serie A and Bundesliga?

Keano! wrote: »
    Whats the best value league to go with? La Liga is madness... Prem is good but the best are pretty damn expensive. Any advice on the other leagues?

Serie A and Bundesliga?
    Bundesliga but its getting pricey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Reus is going for 50k+ now. I sold mine a bit early! Most I got was 45k iirc.

Might have gone up a bit more because he scored on a big stage against City maybe?

If you're building a BL team then Javi Martinez is a great buy. Bloody love him in MF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Oatesy23 wrote: »

Might have gone up a bit more because he scored on a big stage against City maybe?

If you're building a BL team then Javi Martinez is a great buy. Bloody love him in MF.

Any decent strikers in the BL other than Lewandowski and Huntelaar, excluding Gomez?. Was gonna try Diouf but he looks all pace to me.

TheStook wrote: »
    Any decent strikers in the BL other than Lewandowski and Huntelaar, excluding Gomez?. Was gonna try Diouf but he looks all pace to me.
    Helmes is pretty good for a low price!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Arnautovic.

I'll give them a go so, Arnautovic has 4 star skills doesnt he?

I hope they bring single online matches back, the amount of competitiveness is ridiculous, it feels like every game I play in the other guy need a win for safety or the championship title its ridiculous!!

Actually I can have any dutch CAM I want, and my two strikers only link to eachother and him.
    So I have access to a load of leagues with De Guzman(Prem) and Sneijder(Serie a)...And V.d.Vaart who I have now but the Bundesliga isnt great for strikers so I might go for Sneijder, decisions decisions!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yup, 4 star skills and 4 star weak foot.

Budget Ibra is worth every coin, not that you'll have to pay much to get him ;)
    He should be in every Bundesliga squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yup, 4 star skills and 4 star weak foot.

Budget Ibra is worth every coin, not that you'll have to pay much to get him ;)
    He should be in every Bundesliga squad.

* goes off to buy em

As Nuri said Arnautovic is a beast but I have Mandzukic up front and he has been absolutely brilliant for me. Quick, great shot and a monster in the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Cornetto

Does having good chemistry make a big difference?why couldn't you have a team of great players all from different leagues/countries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Cornetto wrote: »
    Does having good chemistry make a big difference?why couldn't you have a team of great players all from different leagues/countries?

You could, but they wont play well as a team

Cornetto wrote: »

Chemistry makes an absolutely massive difference.

Team chemistry doesn't really matter that much, but if you get a player at 9 Chemistry (the max he can get) then he is much much better than if he is not at 9 CHEM.

The difference in a team full of 9 CHEM players and a team of 5's and 7's is night and day. 9 CHEM players are faster, better dribbling, way less error in shooting and tackle before you press the button on occasion.

I simply refuse to use a team that isn't 99 chemistry since I found out about it. First of all make sure your guy is in his correct position and correct formation, then he needs 2 links to get 9 CHEM, these can be country, league or club, which makes it difficult but not impossible to have a hybrid team of different countries/leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Oatesy23 wrote: »

Yeah, he's awesome.

Anyway, I just spent 40,000 coins on gold packs. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone who uses 3-5-2 with 80 pace defenders should be punched in the face...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Does a manager from the same country effect the chemistry. I have a silver english squad but Croatian manager with the right formation. If i got an english manager would it increase team rating?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

alright im guna make a BL team for once as i have a good few players from there :) whats the best formation for them guys :)

blobby360 wrote: »
    Anyone who uses 3-5-2 with 80 pace defenders should be punched in the face...

Its such a great formation but its nearly unplayable with 60 pace centre backs, I wish the Eredivisie had any fast centre backs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

PL team coming alone nicely.

GK: Cesar, Lindegaard
    LB: Fabio
    CB: Agger, Lescott, Jones
    RB: Walker
    CDM: Garcia, Barry
    CM: Fellaini, Cabaye
    CAM: Ramsey
    RW: Walcott
    LW: Hoilett
    ST: Ba, Giroud

Going to get rid of Giroud and maybe get Podolski. Don't know what formation to use yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Keno 92 wrote: »
    PL team coming alone nicely.

GK: Cesar, Lindegaard
    LB: Fabio
    CB: Agger, Lescott, Jones
    RB: Walker
    CDM: Garcia, Barry
    CM: Fellaini, Cabaye
    CAM: Ramsey
    RW: Walcott
    LW: Hoilett
    ST: Ba, Giroud

Going to get rid of Giroud and maybe get Podolski. Don't know what formation to use yet.
    Garcia has been serious for me parker or cabaye not getting a look in.really liking 4-4-2 attacking this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

gotthebug wrote: »
    really liking 4-4-2 attacking this year

4-4-2 attacking? How do you choose what kind of 4-4-2 it is in Ultimate team?

If I could switch to 4-4-2 holding, it would solve a lot of my problems.

Advertisement