Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Quick question for ye guys here about chemistry: if my team is 100 chem overrall, and all my players have 9 individual chemistry, but there is still some red/orange link bars between the players, will that make any difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Tinie wrote: »
    Quick question for ye guys here about chemistry: if my team is 100 chem overrall, and all my players have 9 individual chemistry, but there is still some red/orange link bars between the players, will that make any difference?

Nope, it will still be perfect, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Rooney10 wrote: »
    gotthebug wrote: »
    really liking 4-4-2 attacking this year

4-4-2 attacking? How do you choose what kind of 4-4-2 it is in Ultimate team?

If I could switch to 4-4-2 holding, it would solve a lot of my problems.
    When in the game press the bottem direction buttons left or right can go attacking or ultra attacking and the same with defence its set at balanced the start or every game

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is the Bundesliga Silver team I'm using. The web app still isn't working for me so I made it on futwiz.

http://www.futwiz.com/images/shared-squads/pitch-174748.png

Still unbeaten with them and I won the Silver cup. I've met 2 Brasilver teams and beat them both which I was delighted with. One of them was worth 250k easily.

The chemistry takes a big hit with Ortega in there since he is playing the the 2.Liga, but it hasn't caused any problems so far. Might get IF Kiyotake soon though.
    Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yup, 4 star skills and 4 star weak foot.

Budget Ibra is worth every coin, not that you'll have to pay much to get him
    He should be in every Bundesliga squad.

I could deal with the fact that he is a complete tit, but add in that he also plays for Bremen and I just can't do it. I hate that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone using the web app? Seems to be acting up. Sold three things there for a 1000 coins about an hour ago but I still haven't received the coins and the items have gone from my trade pile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah I'm having the same problem

Just turned on the game to see if the coins came through and it says ''The EAS FC servers are not available at this time. Please try again later.''

Anyone else getting that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yeah same thing here, sold a player, it appears in the log on the Web App but it's gone from the trade section and no coins received :?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Seen that I had 80 microsoft points left over so I bought Fifa points with them.

I opened the 7,500 gold pack with coins by accident, was raging. Pulled a Yaya Toure, GET IN. Best thing I've ever gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

servers are rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Anybody have any issues with the auction house. Have won a muller 4 or 5 days ago but he's just stuck their and its says the auction house is busy at this time... Really annoying.

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Anybody have any issues with the auction house. Have won a muller 4 or 5 days ago but he's just stuck their and its says the auction house is busy at this time... Really annoying.

I checked the the Ultimate Team forum, everyone is the same apparently.

On the plus side though, people seem to be hesitant to bid on players while this is going on so I managed to get a 4-4-2 Alaba and 4-2-2-2 Huntelaar for 12,500. Not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

gotthebug wrote: »
    When in the game press the bottem direction buttons left or right can go attacking or ultra attacking and the same with defence its set at balanced the start or every game

Sorry, thought you were talking about the formations available outside of ultimate team (4-4-2 attacking, 4-4-2 holding, etc), not the mentality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Is there anyway to change the squad numbers? Looks a bit stupid having my keeper as number 2 or mikel as my number 9.

Also, is playing matches the best way to make coins?

Played a match earlier and one but it glitched so it showed up as two wins instead of one. Which meant my next match earned me promotion at the......7th? attemmpt maybe haha

J. Marston wrote: »
    I checked the the Ultimate Team forum, everyone is the same apparently.

On the plus side though, people seem to be hesitant to bid on players while this is going on so I managed to get a 4-4-2 Alaba and 4-2-2-2 Huntelaar for 12,500. Not too bad.

Did you mean 2.5k for Huntelaar cause he's up for like 3k 4-2-2-2 BIN

TheStook wrote: »
    Did you mean 2.5k for Huntelaar cause he's up for like 3k 4-2-2-2 BIN

Is he? Ah fúck it anyway, here's me thinking I was wheeling and dealing :o.

Thats unlucky haha..I've done it before many times, not lost 9k though :D

We're aware some people are experiencing difficulty with their FUT Trade Pile. The team continues to investigate and is working on a fix.

EA Twitter.

They also left this link for people with missing/stuck items https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5HRlRlWEttOTRTSGJrWjJHTFF6ZUE6MQ#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

J. Marston wrote: »
    EA Twitter.

They also left this link for people with missing/stuck items https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5HRlRlWEttOTRTSGJrWjJHTFF6ZUE6MQ#gid=0

OH no. My Ronaldo card is after going missing.

2471111_o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

TheGunns wrote: »
    Also, is playing matches the best way to make coins?

No. The best way to make coins, as in if you want a load of coins for a very expensive team, is by trading. Buying players on the market and selling them on for a profit.

It would take ages to get an expensive team by playing matches alone. A combination of the two is the best option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Not doing any trading at the minute. Bought some players already and it says "Completing" when I try to put them in my trade pile or squad. Also some players in my trade pile say expired and it won't allow me to put them on auction.

Finical wrote: »
    Not doing any trading at the minute. Bought some players already and it says "Completing" when I try to put them in my trade pile or squad. Also some players in my trade pile say expired and it won't allow me to put them on auction.

Had that problem but it fixed itself, so id say just give it some time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just checked mine and its still suffering from that problem since 1 today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

just checked mine and its still suffering from that problem since 1 today :(
    Same with me! They will fix it but it annoying cos I have about 50k tied up in sold items:(

anybody know how much a rare lampard would go for? Would I be better off selling or keeping him? Hes rated 83 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I listed a bunch of 442s and a Reus..If they are gone when I log in and I have no coins I'm going to be seriously pissed.

Lot of disconnecting at the mo, last three games ive played have crocked, i even got a dnf 0-3 in one :mad: I could get relegated from division 2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

TheGunns wrote: »
    anybody know how much a rare lampard would go for? Would I be better off selling or keeping him? Hes rated 83 I think

What formation is he? Should go for 11k to 14k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I havent been able to get on EA Servers all day lads, I would seriously recommend not playing online or putting items up for trade.

I started a career mode with AFC Wimbledon in attempt to take them to the Prem, and it's been absolutely epic.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I havent been able to get on EA Servers all day lads, I would seriously recommend not playing online or putting items up for trade.

I started a career mode with AFC Wimbledon in attempt to take them to the Prem, and it's been absolutely epic.
    That's gas I'm using AFC Wimbledon too with my pro !

Advertisement