Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lost my undefeated streak thanks to disconnecting when 4-0 up. Sound.

Also, I only played the one game with it, but I regret making a 3-4-1-2 Brasilver side already for the reason mentioned above. The L1 + triangle ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just opened my two free packs got a atsu in one of them. 92 pace. everything else was rubbish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Got sweet feck all in my two free packs...

This is my team atm- http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#glrnXGV7jTM:360

Hoping to get Hazard LM, Robben RM, Hart in goals and IF Fellaini RDM by the end of the year. I have 160k now so I can get Hazard and Hart now but I'll save the moolah for now me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Why do you get two free packs? EA season ticket + Ultimate Edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

J. Marston wrote: »
    Why do you get two free packs? EA season ticket + Ultimate Edition?

Ay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Got nothing of note in the packs. Got three Serie A squad fillers though so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Nothing of note in mine either. Already got Eto'o, Barzagli and Wiese in previous packs so still decent I suppose

Rui Patrico, Vieirinha and Stephen Taylor. Whole load of meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got Lamela 433 plays for Roma, sold for 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

There needs to be an in-between for those building mixed squads / building their way up. Tournament doesn't allow me to use a squad once I have one more advanced player, while my Starter Pack + two signings got matched against a Gold + Informs last night. Never stood a chance...

I like the Seasons idea being carried over, but why not make it like H2H where you pick your squad and get an opponent based on that.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what's seasons all about and is it worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Blazer wrote: »
    what's seasons all about and is it worth getting?

Huh ? Seasons is a game mode so you don't need to get it because it already comes with the game. Or are you asking if FIFA 13 is worth getting ?

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    There needs to be an in-between for those building mixed squads / building their way up. Tournament doesn't allow me to use a squad once I have one more advanced player, while my Starter Pack + two signings got matched against a Gold + Informs last night. Never stood a chance...

I like the Seasons idea being carried over, but why not make it like H2H where you pick your squad and get an opponent based on that.

Because that involves sense, and with EA, sense comes with a toss of a coin seemingly.

I'd love to play seasons with my bronze or silver team against said teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jamescd wrote: »
    Huh ? Seasons is a game mode so you don't need to get it because it already comes with the game. Or are you asking if FIFA 13 is worth getting ?

nah I mean the season pass or whatever it is?
    I normally only play UT or Be a Pro mode/career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Got Hugo Lloris is a pack i opened this morning,the first time ever i get a player who is going for thousands.

now if only the fecking game arrived i could actually play!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

My one 'rare' item was an Arsenal home jersey. Contract card was 5-3-2, and the only player of note was Stewart Downing in a terrible formation.

Great success.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'm making an Irish silver team... I regret my decision :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Making a Irish and Belgium Gold Hybrid. Will post when im finished. The high price of BPL players is a killer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm making an Irish silver team... I regret my decision :)

I did it last year. They were pretty terrible.

Gonna make a silver side now that I have Serie A gold, Bundesliga gold, Korean bronze and Airtricity bronze. No idea who to go for though, was thinking either Spanish or Italian but they are quite expensive so I'm thinking maybe Senegal?

Opened my free packs this week; David Luiz was pretty nice in the first pack, goes for around 5.5k. Nothing in the 2nd pack, Julio Baptista the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I have an EPL Gold and LOI Bronze I'm playing with atm. Both need one or two players to complete them the way I want (serious lack of decent full backs in the EPL) but both are playable.

Have La Liga and Bundesliga gold sides I'm slowly putting together through packs or if I spot a bargain on auction but no big rush on them really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Gonna make a silver side now that I have Serie A gold, Bundesliga gold, Korean bronze and Airtricity bronze. No idea who to go for though, was thinking either Spanish or Italian but they are quite expensive so I'm thinking maybe Senegal?

I had a silver MLS side for a little while, nice players in the league.

Heres my current BPL squad.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bqGhOWMAj23:360

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nice team. How do you find 4-3-3?

Thinking of switching, but I always find it takes a good bit of effort to get all the players in the right position/formation, and if you don't like it then, it's a pain to try get it all back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Nice team. How do you find 4-3-3?

Thinking of switching, but I always find it takes a good bit of effort to get all the players in the right position/formation, and if you don't like it then, it's a pain to try get it all back again.

I find it great anyway, just need the right players for it, Berbatov is a good lone striker because of his great shooting, the CMs are all excellent passers and the wingers are both 5 star skills and pacy. Works well for me, only problem is the cost of formation cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Got nothing... Kolo Toure was the best in my pack! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

3-0 up in the final of the Bronze Cup and I lose connection. **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

My team is:

Krul

Azpilicueta
    Distin
    Figeuroa
    BAE

Ben Arfa
    Milner (CM)
    Sessegnon
    Tarrabt
    N'Zogbia

Adebayor

4-5-1

I have 90,000 coins to improve, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Opens a few gold packs

Git Kompany, Hernandez, Johnson & this...

BzAND.jpg?1

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

finally started playing against online people in ut using my bundesliga team really fun to play with just trashed someone 9-1 :D (in fairness they did have a bronze team)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

miralize wrote: »
    Opens a few gold packs

Git Kompany, Hernandez, Johnson & this...

BzAND.jpg?1

:D

You jammy bollocks.

Nice one, man.

• Advertisement

This game is wrecking my head :mad:

I've been kicked back to the first round on 7/8 occasions including two in a row today after the game either froze before the game started, or losing connection to UT while searching.

And now two games in a row. 3-0 after 16mins and 6-0 after 60mins, both lads paused and quit and instead of it saying ''connection lost'' then giving you your coins and letting you navigate the match screen. I've had a ''Connection to UT lost'' been returned to the main menu in FIFA and log into UT to find out I've had a loss against me and DNF notice. :mad:

What kind of crap is this.

This is the buggiest game ever, I've to get up and reset the console every 15mins. When it happens in UT I'm thrown back to the first round of the cups and now the added bonus of mid game quitters resulting in me picking up the loss and no coins. :mad:

Advertisement