Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

This game is wrecking my head :mad:

I've been kicked back to the first round on 7/8 occasions including two in a row today after the game either froze before the game started, or losing connection to UT while searching.

And now two games in a row. 3-0 after 16mins and 6-0 after 60mins, both lads paused and quit and instead of it saying ''connection lost'' then giving you your coins and letting you navigate the match screen. I've had a ''Connection to UT lost'' been returned to the main menu in FIFA and log into UT to find out I've had a loss against me and DNF notice. :mad:

What kind of crap is this.

This is the buggiest game ever, I've to get up and reset the console every 15mins. When it happens in UT I'm thrown back to the first round of the cups and now the added bonus of mid game quitters resulting in me picking up the loss and no coins. :mad:

i dont understand how your suffering so much i agree with ya that its buggy, game freezes at least once a day now but i dont seen to have problem finding matches or disconnection issues and if i do get disconnected i always get the win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

And again, the last gold pack I had to open and what did I get??

jb2CctLyTgba4.jpg

I was praying for Messi but this aint too bad :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yeah, well I got Stuart Downing. Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Team now.

Cesar

Walker
    Agger
    Lescott
    Fabio

Walcott
    Cabaye
    Fellaini
    Hoilett

Torres
    Defoe

Subs: Ba, Garcia, Barry, Lindegaard, Jones, Ramsey, Bosingwa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

This game is wrecking my head :mad:

I've been kicked back to the first round on 7/8 occasions including two in a row today after the game either froze before the game started, or losing connection to UT while searching.

And now two games in a row. 3-0 after 16mins and 6-0 after 60mins, both lads paused and quit and instead of it saying ''connection lost'' then giving you your coins and letting you navigate the match screen. I've had a ''Connection to UT lost'' been returned to the main menu in FIFA and log into UT to find out I've had a loss against me and DNF notice. :mad:

What kind of crap is this.

This is the buggiest game ever, I've to get up and reset the console every 15mins. When it happens in UT I'm thrown back to the first round of the cups and now the added bonus of mid game quitters resulting in me picking up the loss and no coins. :mad:
    I can relate to this. Happened me a good two or three times now as well. Also when I'm searching for games on UT it takes a good while to find someone where as in fifa 12 I'd find someone straight away.

Even in normal seasons not UT. I get double for what result is in the match. If I win I get awarded two wins and 6 points. Same with drawing and losing. Is that just me? Buggy as hell. Game needs a patch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Team sorted for awhile anyways

Reina

Evra Ferdinand agger sagna

Young Gerrard tiote valencia

Suarez dzeko

Subs Cesar parker Garcia cisse dembelle gervinho Walcott

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yeah, well I got Stuart Downing. Huzzah!

Join the club. I discarded him for 300 coins :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Do many of you spend much on packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

miralize wrote: »
    And again, the last gold pack I had to open and what did I get??

jb2CctLyTgba4.jpg

Your Tax credits back?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Join the club. I discarded him for 300 coins :pac:

:pac:

Same.
    Paully D wrote: »
    Do many of you spend much on packs?

I doubt many will admit to it :) I spent left over cash that has been in my PSN account for around 3-4 months which I had completely forgot about. Boredom makes you do stupid things heh. Wasn't much so was no biggie to me really. Got some decent items like Cazorla and Lukoki (both of whom I wanted for my respective teams), but nothing like what some of the folks here have received. Would I do it again? If there is left over money, never say never. Otherwise.. nope.

____

Disconnected from a bronze cup final a few minutes ago. A loss didn't show up but I had to start from the very beginning again :confused: I might just stick with trading and a few single player games on the side till the issues are somewhat ironed out. Up to 150K now which has been some effort for myself considering the little to no luck with packs and how I like creating various types of teams.

• Advertisement

Haven't spent a penny of my own money on packs. I enjoy making the coins to make my team than I do playing with the team!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I bought 1050 points for €8. I got a €20 card for GTA III and there was nothing else I wanted, so I just opened packs with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Spent €4 I had left in my account last week, got nothing in the packs. Haven't played an online game in a week, before that only played nine. Can't play career mode either because of the freezing so I'm waiting on a patch which may never come knowing EA

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

My Premier League team so far.

Eventual plan is to replace:

Kolarov -> Clichy
    Toure -> Kompany
    Koscielny -> Vermaelen
    Larsson -> Walcott
    Ruiz -> Mata
    Tevez -> Torres

Looking to swap my 4-5-1 Tevez for Mata or Torres if anyone is interested.

i f**kin hate people quit in ut, guy rage quit on me because he was losing 2 nil after 8 mins :mad:

Frisbee wrote: »
    My Premier League team so far.

Eventual plan is to replace:

Kolarov -> Clichy
    Toure -> Kompany
    Koscielny -> Vermaelen
    Larsson -> Walcott
    Ruiz -> Mata
    Tevez -> Torres

Looking to swap my 4-5-1 Tevez for Mata or Torres if anyone is interested.

Looking to get Hazard next. I'd say he cost you a pretty penny. Is he good yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Is it just me or does Fifa just seem to take control of how u play at times??

How do u go from a run of five or six games scoring at least six goals in each and winning comfortably to losing a ****ing stupid game 6-2 ???!!!

Sometimes i get the impression as soon as a certain game starts that im just not gonna win no matter how i play :pac:

Plus when the team has 40 chem and is full of random bronze silver and non rare golds u start to think wtf.

Ok and wtf i just sold a 442 formation card for 2800 is never turned green and it just vanished from my trade pile and i got no coins for it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Looking to get Hazard next. I'd say he cost you a pretty penny. Is he good yeah?

Select the player and click on Bio. It'll show you how much the player was bought for and loads of other stats.

Looks like he got Hazard and Tevez from packs, lucky f***er :p

Very first Gold pack I opened contained Hazard and Gerrard, sold Gerrard to get Cazorla and then got Tevez in a pack about ten minutes later :D Since then it's been the usual dross though!

Hazard is pretty decent yeah, especially if you lash a pace modifier on him, no-one can catch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Very first Gold pack I opened contained Hazard and Gerrard, sold Gerrard to get Cazorla and then got Tevez in a pack about ten minutes later :D

Damn you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can't seem to get a game at all on Ultimate Team.

Very first Gold pack I opened contained Hazard and Gerrard, sold Gerrard to get Cazorla and then got Tevez in a pack about ten minutes later :D Since then it's been the usual dross though!

Hazard is pretty decent yeah, especially if you lash a pace modifier on him, no-one can catch him.

Christ! I might have to get you to open my packs from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Just packed Kompany and decided to buy Toure. My team now:

IF Miccoli
    Balotelli
    Di Natale
    Toure
    Boateng
    Di Rossi
    Kolarov
    Abate
    Kompany
    Cheillini

Marchetti.

Any improvements>? Dont wanna spend 20k for Clichy :o

well im some tit :( just spent all my 50k on packs got sweet F all :( demba ba was my only highlight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Had 35k, spent all on packs. Got nothing, sold and bought new packs. Got nothing, on and on. So far after roughly 15-20 packs I've gotten Walcott (15k) and only one other player above 80. Don't like UT gameplay enough to build up a team so have been doing this as kind of an experiment. Can't be bothered putting effort into a game where I'm never going to have as good a team as others who get lucky in packs unless I put days and days into trading. One guy I know got Rooney and Puyol in his 3 packs given at the start of the web app, ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fúcking pacewhores....

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Bought a fairly decent 3-5-2 bundesliga team, but am really struggling to get to grips with them, any hints or recommended players ?
    Team is

Weise

Naldo
    Subotic
    Santana

Farfan
    Javi Martinez
    Luis Gustavo
    Schurrle

Muller

Gomez
    Arnautovic

Subs: boateng,howedes, Shaqiri , Elia , van Der Vaart, Mandzukovic, Gundagon

Will def bring Reus in when I get the coins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Playing with my Irish silver team is surprisingly enjoyable. If I could finish I'd be flying, I lost so many games that I should have absolutely battered the other team.

What really pissed me off was I was disconnected twice during my cup run and then when I log back in it tells me I'm going to get less coins :( Twice! :(

jamescd wrote: »
    Damn you :P
    Christ! I might have to get you to open my packs from now on.

To be fair it's very unusual. I opened dozens and dozens of packs on FUT 11 and the best I ever got was Sagna iirc. Since getting Hazard, Gerrard and Tevez think the next closest I've come to a semi-decent player is Ambrosini

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I'm sick of people who get jammy wins all the time. The latest one was that I needed one point to stay in division 1 in UT & I gave away a penalty (one of the dodgy ones where ou can do nothing about it) in the 5th minute which he scored. He then proceeded to pass the ball back to his keeper and pass to his wing backs for the next 85 minutes. All his players were at almost zero fitness at the start & his players kept getting injuries & I still couldn't get the ball off of him. I think I touched the ball twice in the second half. I went ultra offensive and pressing but still couldn't get the ball from him, any advice on how to win the ball in this situation because I felt like throwing my controller through the screen with anger.

Advertisement