Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

ConorCBS wrote: »
    You've linked the wrong team. That's an Irish/Korean/Australian hybrid.

Oops, heres the correct link:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kazxDCrjnHEHz:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

the bundesliga team i put together seem to be a beast all together great defensively and unreal on the break :D

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jLXqzzEdnHEJC:ps3

not really sure if there any point in improving them

Have the in forms for this week been revealed yet?

Have the in forms for this week been revealed yet?

think its at 3 they get revealed (could be wrong)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

the bundesliga team i put together seem to be a beast all together great defensively and unreal on the break :D

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jLXqzzEdnHEJC:ps3

not really sure if there any point in improving them

Santana and Alder.

• Advertisement

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Santana and Alder.

what club does alder play for cant see him in the futwiz search database i may but santana :)

what club does alder play for cant see him in the futwiz search database i may but santana :)

Hamburg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

EA are trollin'. Very overwhelming this week, Ribery aside who looks insane :pac:

I'd take IF Ogbu for my bronze Pro League - Eredivsie team. Have the regular card. Budget Nigerian Drogba :)

Wouldn't say no to Ronaldinho or Klose neither!

Wonder what price IF Kolarov will settle at, surely with Clichy and co. being faster he should be under 20k? Hoping anyways, he will fit nicely into my team on rotation with Clichy.

BTW pricefixing on Hamsik already on his NIF. Idiots, much better options in Serie A even with his IF.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fvjcSed0nHENE:ps3

• Advertisement

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iTHcMLaanHEOj:ps3

My EPL team :D

Also Jeff , I love ya and all , but SHUT UP ! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

What's everybody's favourite formation?

I wanted to build a 4-1-2-1-2 but the cost of getting 11 of them seems daunting.

Just randomly got 3 free gold packs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just had my worst loss ever. Completely dominated the prick, 80 minutes gone, dribble past two out on the wing, roll it across for Gotze to tap it into an empty net. 1-0.

No. Ref calls it back for a penalty to me because his keeper bumped into my player. Of course he saves the penalty. Extra time, ball bounces around my box, goes up in the air, his Gotze outjumps Badstuber who bullets a header into the bottom corner from a near impossible angle.

Get a ''U mad, brah?'' message after the game. Cúnt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Soby wrote: »
    Me too maybe I shud open them before they go

Are the TOTW players out now?

Soby wrote: »
    PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Me too maybe I shud open them before they go

Did any of ye complain to EA or have the Ultimate edition perhaps? I got nothing, I only have season ticket though....

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kC58nUolnHEXs:ps3

I'm pretty much settled with my team now bar the goalkeeper, looking at getting in Cech, Hart or Reina. Reina seems like an obvious choice to me due to his link with Agger, and also with the other Spanish players and manager, but would it make a difference to how he performs compared to the other two goalkeepers? Whichever one I get will have 9 chem anyways so I don't know if it matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

donmeister wrote: »
    Did any of ye complain to EA or have the Ultimate edition perhaps? I got nothing, I only have season ticket though....

I have the Ultimate Edition and Season Ticket but I got nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

SaulGoode9 wrote: »

I have the Ultimate Edition and Season Ticket but I got nothing

Complain about the problems with the servers, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I have the ultimate edition but I got that pack sunday/monday night.
    Don't have the season ticket and I didn't complain even though I don't think I ever got the coins for the in form adler I sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

I have the Ultimate Edition & Season ticket and got 2 packs on Monday, none today...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Why are FIFA players such bellends?

Last two games in a row.

First was a guy with a Brazilian team and Wagner Love up front who just spammed lofted through balls all game, literally everytime he got the ball. Set my team to Ultra Defensive and Counter Attack so he couldn't get in behind but of course on like the 60th attempt Koscielny tries to take it down, gets robbed he scores and I lose 1-0 followed by a 'YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSs' message after the game.

Next game some bellend with a Dortmund team. Dortmund manager, kit, stadium and 10 players (Never understood weirdos like this, if you want to play as a team you support just play with them regularly :confused: ). His 11th player was Gomez. He had IF Reus also and it was just though balls down the wing to super nippy Reus and bang it in to Gomez and Lewandowski continuously. Managed to get a 2-2 draw out of that one though. Followed by an abusive message because I dared not to lose to him.

Frisbee wrote:
    My Premier League team so far.

Have since sold Tevez and bought Torres. Trying to decide now whether to buy Oscar for CAM or Walcott for RM.

Just noticed something there. After the match, where it tells you much coins you earned, on the bottom of the skill awards screen there's a DNF modifier, I know what that is, but beside it is a multiplier, what's that for? Mine was at 0.88 earlier but it's at 0.81 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Didn't get any free packs either... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

I got 3 free packs aswell. I think its because i didnt get any welcome packs at the start. I just got the starter bronze pack. I think they were having some trouble with it so they must have sorted it. Got nothing of interest though. Well a 4-3-3 formation should go for a few grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

My team so far.
    Any suggestions??
    I find carzola is very slow

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#g7mpkv1FkWc:360

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Just opened a pack to find Falcao! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Frisbee wrote: »
    Just opened a pack to find Falcao! :D

He's crap.... Give him to me ;)

• Advertisement