Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

YES, I PULLED A CICINHO!

I hope too god I'm not overreacting here cause I know he moved to the BBVA but surely he'll be worth at least 50k?

And I got a 5k daily gift, best I've ever got.
    Which allowed me to sneakily get a Bernardo Cam 4-1-2-1-2 for 1,500 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

One thing i actually just taught of the issue with the demo taking forever to come out what if that happened with this season ticket??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

One thing i actually just taught of the issue with the demo taking forever to come out what if that happened with this season ticket??

The demo was released the day they said it would be :confused: Same thing will happen with the early release download.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can't get into it at all. Down for maintenance it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Different story altogether, because you download from an EA Season Ticket app which you must get beforehand from the Marketplace. They have it up on EA Servers and becomes available when they want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Right so gonna buy it now then anything goes wrong ill blame boards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

still cant acces ultimate yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

still cant acces ultimate yet :(

Same. Hopefully by the time the champions league is over we can see who we got! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

nope, still down! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

They said 10pm last week so hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Deary me. More then likely most of us won't get our free packs for today then although some people did (unfair slightly). Don't know why they sort of bigged the release date up and then just can't handle the amount of users for such a big company.

Twitter update:

"We’re currently working to make the web app available to all users. Stay tuned for more info #FUT13"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA

We’re currently working to make the web app available to all users. Stay tuned for more info #FUT13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Every year its the same, they never provision enough servers for the launch. The initial launch traffic only stays high for about 3 weeks and they don't want to spend more money on infrastructure then they have too. The frustrating thing is with so many viable enterprise cloud based providers out there, they have no excuse for not simply renting the additional servers for the launch period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Parawind wrote: »
    Every year its the same, they never provision enough servers for the launch. The initial launch traffic only stays high for about 3 weeks and they don't want to spend more money on infrastructure then they have too. The frustrating thing is with so many viable enterprise cloud based providers out there, they have no excuse for not simply renting the additional servers for the launch period.

Glad you said that. EA are trying to claim they found out a few problems earlier and is taking longer than expected to sort them. Why do they do that. :mad:

Finical wrote: »
    Glad you said that. EA are trying to claim they found out a few problems earlier and is taking longer than expected to sort them. Why do they do that. :mad:

because they are w**kers like that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Parawind wrote: »

Bit different this year.

What actually happened was that some moderator on the EA forums sent a link to somebody for early access to the web app. He then posted it on a thread so we had thousands of people with access several hours before everyone else.

They took it down at about 7pm and are probably discussing whether to wipe it or leave everyone's squads the way they are. Something tells me this isn't a technical problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Kirby wrote: »
    Bit different this year.

What actually happened was that some moderator on the EA forums sent a link to somebody for early access to the web app. He then posted it on a thread so we had thousands of people with access several hours before everyone else.

They took it down at about 7pm and are probably discussing whether to wipe it or leave everyone's squads the way they are. Something tells me this isn't a technical problem.

They better not wipe the squads that would piss me off so much.

im in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Still down :(

• Advertisement

im in :D

Got the login page. Entered my details. Went back to the screen I've been looking at for the last 3 hours. Fail.

got kalou, toulalan and coentrao there the only ones of note

Getting a proxy error now when try to get on site

what a cluster****

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

In at last!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Got the login page. Entered my details. Went back to the screen I've been looking at for the last 3 hours. Fail.

just happened me to, hit the roof haha!

gotthebug wrote: »
    Getting a proxy error now when try to get on site
    Just got in now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'm in.

Jordi Alba best of my bunch.

Happy enough!

I still can't get In!

• Advertisement