Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Frisbee wrote: »
    Just opened a pack to find Falcao! :D

I'm reading your post and imitating your avatar picture.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I got 3 free packs aswell. I think its because i didnt get any welcome packs at the start. I just got the starter bronze pack. I think they were having some trouble with it so they must have sorted it. Got nothing of interest though. Well a 4-3-3 formation should go for a few grand.

Maybe thats it cause I didn't get any welcome packs either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Jesus Frisbee. Leave some for us.

I open a pack and get piss. :(
    Keno 92 wrote: »
    I'm reading your post and imitating your avatar picture.

Seriously lads I'm starting to get worried. The amount of packs I opened in FUT11 and got nothing. I've opened maybe a half dozen so far in 13 and gotten loads. Karma has something in store for me.

I'll admit to cheating with this pack though as I had €3 left on my PSN account and bought 250 FIFA points with it out of boredom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Anyone been trading today?
    I've made nearly 40,000 today on the premier league market.

Welbeck, Collocini and Agger are going for 3000-5000 and you can double your money easy.. I don't think it will last long but, so just a heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Hav 40,000 after all da talk gona spend in on packs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

donmeister wrote: »

He needs a strong link (bright green) to get 9 chem because of the 1 dead link. So change your left back/goalkeeper to someone that's in the same club or same nationaliy + league.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Just noticed something there. After the match, where it tells you much coins you earned, on the bottom of the skill awards screen there's a DNF modifier, I know what that is, but beside it is a multiplier, what's that for? Mine was at 0.88 earlier but it's at 0.81 now.

The DNF modifier goes down everytime you quit or get disconnected. It goes back up by a little bit everytime you finish a match. Obviously the higher the multiplier is, the more coins you'll get so try not to rage quit too many times :pac:

Anyone been trading today?
    I've made nearly 40,000 today on the premier league market.

Welbeck, Collocini and Agger are going for 3000-5000 and you can double your money easy.. I don't think it will last long but, so just a heads up

You can make a lot of coins on any league really. Have been making quite a bit on french league players.

I'm still getting items stuck in my tradepile/watchlist for hours though so I can't trade as much as I'd want to.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tello who was bronze last year was my favourite player in FIFA 12. Could do no wrong with him quite simply. Even featured regularly in my gold La Liga team too. I think I've finally found this years Tello in my Eredivisie team, and dear god is outrageously good so far.

Overall though, the team has been as I was hoping. Absolutely brilliant.
    Finished team -

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dIA6V3lynHFk1:ps3

Also, I opened up a half a dozen packs and didn't do too bad. Got Pique who was the standout. Also got Cazorla again, Sturridge twice, Giroud, Vermaelen, Djourou, Wenger twice and few others who'll fetch me some decent coins so I can't complain too much, though it was a very heavy Arsenal theme. Podolski would have nice though.

Not entirely sure what to do with Pique atm despite having a La Liga side. Will probably sell him so I can buy Pepe instead to partner with Miranda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I just got bloody shafted...was pkayin my last game in div 5, needed to win to get promoted. I won 5-3, which was great. Then at the end of the match when I hit ADVANCE, it came up saying Ultimate Team cannot be accessed right now...then it came up sayin that I Disconnected and my DNF ratio will be affected and all that. So now I'm back in div 5....WTF like?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Are injuries gone have over 50 games and none yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Made this for a mate , but thought id throw it up here too , as I know just found out about it myself too :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

gotthebug wrote: »

I've had quite a few injuries!

Mainly shoulder and leg!..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Havent gotten 1 injury in FUT :S

gotthebug wrote: »

Same haven't had one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Just bought my first Premium gold pack. Got Podolski & Agger. Would I be right in thinking that this was ridiculously lucky or is it about standard?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

No that sounds better than most.. So far I haven't got anything particularly good player wise. The best probably being Heitinga who is on sale.

Best thing I got was CAM > CM modifier which picked me up 11000

and that's after opening about 10 packs I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

"Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match"

No more coin boosting using the sliders in UT after the title update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Anyone want to swap a player with me. I have santi carzola and im looking to get podolski. They seem to be similar in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Why are FIFA players such bellends?

Are you PS3 or Xbox?

I know on the Xbox you can disable messages from people that aren't on your friends list. Handy to block the trolls that FIFA seems to attract. I guess there is something similar on the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

trying to sell phil jones but nobody wants him.

not even selling him high

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Having the same problem with Song. Stingy market!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Trampas wrote: »
    trying to sell phil jones but nobody wants him.

not even selling him high
    How much is he going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rooney10 wrote: »
    "Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match"

No more coin boosting using the sliders in UT after the title update.

when's that coming in?
    I'm just about to do my ultimate trophy on single player tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Is the only way to get contracts to get lucky in packs or buy them at auction? I'm starting to think that going with a gold team was a mistake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

TheGunns wrote: »
    How much is he going for?

started at a 1000, had him up for 600 which I think isn't bad at all.

will stick him up again later.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Is the only way to get contracts to get lucky in packs or buy them at auction? I'm starting to think that going with a gold team was a mistake :(

Yeah. They're very cheap atm, you can easily get gold one's for 150 coins.

Are you PS3 or Xbox?

I know on the Xbox you can disable messages from people that aren't on your friends list. Handy to block the trolls that FIFA seems to attract. I guess there is something similar on the PS3.

PS3. The messages don't bother me, I never really read them, it's more the skill/lofted through ball spammers that píss me off.

PS3. The messages don't bother me, I never really read them, it's more the skill/lofted through ball spammers that píss me off.

I lost my 1st ever match to one of them w**kers ! Just lobbed through balls constantly to Welliton and Remy. He only had like 70 chem overall but his players were just much more quicker than mine. Got hammered 6 - 1 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Are you PS3 or Xbox?

You never know when your going to come up against them but the 3 at the back formations and I guess the 5 are great against them as there's usually a spare man over and they never seem to change it up and try use their wingers when their not breaking you down either

jamescd wrote: »
    I lost my 1st ever match to one of them w**kers ! Just lobbed through balls constantly to Welliton and Remy. He only had like 70 chem overall but his players were just much more quicker than mine. Got hammered 6 - 1 :mad:

Usually when I see I'm up against a Ligue 1 team now I prepare myself for the worst. It's nearly always some through ball and skill spammer with Remy, Ayew, Menez and Pastore.

Even switching to Ultra Defensive and Counter Attack has no bearing as if they just constantly pump over the top balls eventually one of your CB's either tries to take it down or passes it straight to their forward despite you mashing super cancel into oblivion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

1dBNB

my team so far

Advertisement