Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

As soon as every match starts, I set my mentality to ultra-defensive. It seems to be the only way to stop huge gaps at the back that pacewhores exploit. Doesn't affect my attacking play though because Muller, Gundogan, Gotze and Lewandowski still bomb forward. So does Javi Martinez, which I fúcking hate.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Passed the 200K mark after taking it easy for a few days. Probably be close to 250K by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest. Selling Pique for 45K helped. Think I'll hold off buying Pepe for a little bit longer as tbh, Miranda and Godin have been very good so far.

edit - finally bought Navas last night too, BIN was 15000 + 451 card which I already had :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Every bloody time.

SORRY!

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Passed the 200K mark after taking it easy for a few days. Probably be close to 250K by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest. Selling Pique for 45K helped. Think I'll hold off buying Pepe for a little bit longer as tbh, Miranda and Godin have been very good so far.

edit - finally bought Navas last night too, BIN was 15000 + 451 card which I already had :)

How ar u making that much coins. Every time i think i see a bargain i list the item and it never sells. Just have to sell it for a tiny profit then

How ar u making that much coins. Every time i think i see a bargain i list the item and it never sells. Just have to sell it for a tiny profit then

I target certain markets and cards within those markets. Not just players neither. Early doors I was mainly trading stadiums. I must have bought and sold around 50 Etihad stadiums, maybe more, making 500-1000 profit on each by the majority in the first week of the app being released. Since then it's been mainly focusing on silver players from the certain leagues. Simple as that really.

Not had much luck in packs neither till yesterday when I got Pique, so it's been a bit of a grind compared to those who have turned over a good trading profit thanks to getting a crazy amount of 15K+ cards. A friend of mine has actually only opened a dozen gold premium packs and got Falcao, Ramos, Lavezzi and Torres. Ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Opened my first Gold pack yesterday. Got Steven Gerrard! :):):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Can a LF be changed to ST by any means?
    Or is just to LW/LM he can be moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Can a LF be changed to ST by any means?
    Or is just to LW/LM he can be moved

No he cannot. They basically have to stay in a straight line on the pitch. Left, middle or right. Kinda sucks that way.

I have a 4-2-2-2 formation which has 2 cdms and 2 cams so i never get to buy a lm or lw player unless i change my formation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Well Tits Mcgee to that anyway,I'll probably ship on robinho so for some1 else so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Decided to build myself a Silver Ligue 1 side and it's going really well so far.

Here is how I'm shaping up at the moment:
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#e0dAQpUulhJ:360

Can't find a decent keeper for under 1000.
    Few bargains as well; Aliadiere for 850 and Ilan for 450.

Also, searching away when I stumbled upon this absolutely hilarious name, had to buy him, was only 300 coins!

m81py1.jpg

Respect the Banana.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Every bloody time.

SORRY!

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

Are you sure you're not logged into Ultimate Team on your console at the same time? I was getting that error message then I realised I was logged in on my console and tried again straight away and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

By the way, how accurate is that ultimate database website regarding prices?

I have a 4-3-3 formation card and 4-1-2-1-2 card ready to go up for sale.

Them two cards along with the 4-4-2 card are the best selling formation cards right?

Im finding it much harder make profit this year as its nearly impossible get to the 59th minute :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Was bored, so I crazily decided to blow 150k on this

Didn't have enough left to buy Boateng, so Cossu will have to do for now. Maybe De Rossi for Zanetti, but I'm not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Was bored, so I crazily decided to blow 150k on this

Didn't have enough left to buy Boateng, so Cossu will have to do for now. Maybe De Rossi for Zanetti, but I'm not sure

Word of warning, Campanaro is High/ High Workrates so he will bomb up the pitch on attack and liable to getting caught flat with no energy. Low/ High like Ogbonna are tanks.

The joys and despair of this game.

Was playing a fella earlier with a fairly average Spanish team. Loads of 77-79 non shiny players.
    He had an IF 80 LB though and one/two other half decent players with 100 chemistry.
    I was 0-3 down after 16mins, the first two were fortunate enough through balls and he finished both. The 3rd was due to frustration and I ran out with a CB which he exploited. 3 shots and 3 goals.
    .... I went on to beat him 8-3(3-3 HT) :D

Played some other lad in my last game.
    5 at the back with top premiership players.
    0-0 heading for HT and Parker gets a straight red for a ridicules decision.
    I take the lead, lose it in the 86th minute. Then bide my time injury time and open him up with Lampard and win 2-1.... :D.... sending him a reply to his insult it pops up ''Unable to connect with UT''... returned to main menu.... ''you seemed to have had disconnected from your last game''....:mad:
    That's my D1 title wasted 1-0-1 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Any idea when the patch is being released?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Any idea when the patch is being released?
    They said the weekend on consoles pc 2morro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

donmeister wrote: »
    Word of warning, Campanaro is High/ High Workrates so he will bomb up the pitch on attack and liable to getting caught flat with no energy. Low/ High like Ogbonna are tanks.

Yeah, I already had Campagnaro so decided to use him. I was considering Ogbonna because of his slightly higher pace and liking him as a player IRL, but it wasn't really a priority. Thanks for letting me know :)

Has anyone had a penalty shootout yet? I had one just there and the power bar took a second to respond after pressing circle. It ended up 1-0 to me after five pens each. Eight of the nine missed pens were off target

Yeah, lag on penalties are often a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Free gift on the web app, got myself a whopping 250 coins.

• Advertisement

Silver pack for me, nowt but garbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

1k on daily gift, not bad! Wonder why its back, thought it finished when the game was released. Till the end of this month I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

donmeister wrote: »
    1k on daily gift, not bad! Wonder why its back, thought it finished when the game was released. Till the end of this month I suppose?

i wouldn mind that at all now, got 2500 on one of accounts :)

Just lost a cup final on penalties. Oh, it hurts :(.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

239K now. Sold all these -

4415f45ec04b857e21cc678454e264f0.png

6f4c72fdb8ed389f5232ea2c33f552ed.png

b53d80cadedb8c9d15cfc29e453175bc.png

I love opening up the trade pile and seeing the green :P

Got two daily gifts on the web app, mini bronze pack and 500 coins. What's that about? EA's way of saying sorry for the buggyness of UT?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hmmm...When I've tried to log on to web app I get the message, "Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a trusted console." But yet EVERYTIME I go into Ultimate Team on console I have to enter a security question. Anyone have this issue or, even better, know the solution?

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

When I logged into the App last night it kept asking me my Security question and then timing out. Only got in the third time I tried it. Got a Mini-Gold Pack as the Daily gift, nothing of worth in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Hmmm...When I've tried to log on to web app I get the message, "Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a trusted console." But yet EVERYTIME I go into Ultimate Team on console I have to enter a security question. Anyone have this issue or, even better, know the solution?

I have for weeks and still cant fix it. Joke. really pissing me of every time I start the game I have to reset it. Twitter says ask an advisor for help, advisor says they cant help. Going round in circles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

anyone else playing? Was in the middle of a match and we were kicked from the servers. Everything logged off so Im assuming the servers are down for maintenance?

Advertisement