Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

TheGunns wrote: »
    anyone else playing? Was in the middle of a match and we were kicked from the servers. Everything logged off so Im assuming the servers are down for maintenance?

They did say there would be maintenance this morning which could cause the servers to go down. Didn't mention times though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

mcgovern wrote: »
    They did say there would be maintenance this morning which could cause the servers to go down. Didn't mention times though.

I saw a time of around 4-7 UK time but was cancelled. No idea but its still down for me anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

mcgovern wrote: »
    Didn't mention times though.

4-7am

Figured it out, think the servers were grand. The legends at Microsoft decided I needed to re accept the terms and conditions in the middle of the game.

It's funny looking back on UT12.

In that thread in the run up to the release of 13, a couple of posters pointed out to me that it was no fun towards the end since most people have good teams.

Now I only started playing UT in March 12, but I've played some amount of top teams in the first two weeks of 13 that either the game has changed or they just faced far weaker teams pre 13.

Haven't started trading yet as I through all my eggs into the formation market.
    In 12, after a brief hiatus into selling sliver/gold lower end players(profit 400-1000) I stuck to selling 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1 and 4-2-3-1 making at least 1000 per card.

We're now...3 weeks in?. And those formations are still selling for 600-700 so I'm stuck with a massive pile for another while yet.
    Was it like this last year?.
    I assumed after the starter packs and first tournament wins that the prices of these would return to at least 1500-2000(which were the 2am+ prices).

I've managed to pick up two players I was looking for on a cheap/fortunate BIN.

I got Kaboul last week for 2000(was going for 6000 at the time) and last night I came across a Kaka for 5600.
    Both had just been put up and I just came across them at the perfect time.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

2uo6t79.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

You bought Messi for 6,000?

I call shenanigans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

26 games played and no goals?

thats not possible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Its not Ade (sahin)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

sea_monkey wrote: »
    26 games played and no goals?

thats not possible

Do you mean the Messi? 'Cause he has 16 goals in 23 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Surprised to see how much Shinji has dropped in price. Bought one for 12,000. Was most of my money, but hes so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Surprised to see how much Shinji has dropped in price. Bought one for 12,000. Was most of my money, but hes so good.

Bought one for 17k last week, got one in a pack and sold him for 12k

Up to 265K now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

There's some guy trying to scam me at the moment, he claims he can "duplimate" my team, put all the best players in it and add 500,000 coins to my account but all he needs is my email and password, I played along with it before sending him the email and password to a blank psn account I just created. I wonder if anyone really falls for these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Bugg wrote: »
    There's some guy trying to scam me at the moment, he claims he can "duplimate" my team, put all the best players in it and add 500,000 coins to my account but all he needs is my email and password, I played along with it before sending him the email and password to a blank psn account I just created. I wonder if anyone really falls for these things.

They do. I can't say I'm proud of it but I'll admit that I scammed someone of 40,000 coins last year. Not by getting his details but by getting him to buy one of my bronze players for 40,000 BIN. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Bugg wrote: »

Yeah, it happened to me once. Some guy promised me he'd be able to do it for me for coins. He instructed me to buy one of his bronze players for 40,000. Sent him the money and never heard back from him.

Prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I was playing a guy just there. Went 2-0 up and he got two of his CB's sent off. He rage quit in like the 60th minute. Got these wonderful messages after.
    FUCK AFF U GOT ME 2 RED CARDS AND RELEGATED
    U IRISH LEPRACON
    i hope u know u r squad is shit like ur ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Up to 265K now :)
    What do you trade with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

How many coins do ye have?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Got a red card tonight for the most ridiculous second yellow. First yellow was fine, bad tackle. Second yellow I put a corner in and Gervinho goes for the header, keeper catches and releases. Defender goes to run out of the box, trips over Gervinho who is still on the ground after being milled by the keeper and ref gives a yellow and he gets sent off. Scored a last minute equaliser to scrape a 1-1 though.

Current team:

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gQDq8AFfnHHag:ps3

• Advertisement

yomtea98 wrote: »
    What do you trade with?

Can't be telling that now ;)

Tis mostly silvers. Just look around, it's easy to make coins. Make around 20-30K a day if I'm on for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Just got Falcao in a pack, and got Victor Valdes yesterday, both slotted straight into my La Liga team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I had to abandon all-manual on Ultimate Team. You just don't have the time that you need to use it effectively. Well, I don't anyway. 95% of the games you play, you will face hyper pressing and rushing manual passing is a disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Frisbee wrote: »
    Got a red card tonight for the most ridiculous second yellow. First yellow was fine, bad tackle. Second yellow I put a corner in and Gervinho goes for the header, keeper catches and releases. Defender goes to run out of the box, trips over Gervinho who is still on the ground after being milled by the keeper and ref gives a yellow and he gets sent off. Scored a last minute equaliser to scrape a 1-1 though.

Current team:

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gQDq8AFfnHHag:ps3

his huge forehead got in the way! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I was playing a guy just there. Went 2-0 up and he got two of his CB's sent off. He rage quit in like the 60th minute. Got these wonderful messages after.
    Had my own rage incident this morning : Beat the guy 3:1 from 0-1 down and was wondering why he paused for so long after the game. Got a message:
    Lucky Looser wrote back and said it Lucky Loser and by the way you lost :D
    I can hardly wait for his reply Italian tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

What division s are people in at present:
    I'm Div 2 for my third season but i have WWLW so i expect promotion today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Just got Ibra in a pack!!! Albeit in a crappy 3-4-2-1 formation, but still!
    Sorted for the year!

Never got anything of worth over the years of fifa 11 and fifa 12, so I think I deserve it! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

What division s are people in at present:
    I'm Div 2 for my third season but i have WWLW so i expect promotion today
    Im in div 1. Sumhow i got all the way up without gettin stuck in a division. I won the gold cup yesterday aswel yaaaay

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Does anybody have any trading tips?

• Advertisement

Does anybody have any trading tips?

use the web app rather than in game. Much handier I think and Ive actually been able to find some bargains

Advertisement