Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

One guy on my friends list is on 78 million. Next best is 22 million. I'm next with 13 million :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

78million Jesus...Should be easy enough though over a 6-7 month period anyway.

I'm just opening 400 coin bronze packs atm, I think its brillant:

Guaranteed profit every pack
    Helps me add to my kits,badges collection
    Chance of hitting an inform with essentially no risk
    Opening packs is just fun in general
    Theres a ton of bronze players that go for a fortune

Only bad thing is it can be time consuming which doesnt really bother me as I much prefer to just play games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Up to division 1 now with my not so great PL team, first time asking. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

TheStook wrote: »

Only bad thing is it can be time consuming which doesnt really bother me as I much prefer to just play games anyway.

Is it really "guaranteed" profit?

Or buy half a dozen silvers a day for around 1K-4K each depending on the player, and make 20K overall minimum profit a day :)

As for yer man..

fcacce1664f01ca235590cc15ac6331a.png

Also tops Match earnings with 91K. Top Squad is only 173 but trading..... is -189K.

• Advertisement

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Is it really "guaranteed" profit?

Maybe I threw in the word Guaranteed a bit loosely, but I have never not made profit off of a bronze back since Fifa 11 and I've often hit Squad fitnesses,pricey bronzes and even pricey silvers the odd time.

Its low risk low reward, its perfect for people who aren't too bothered trading but still like making a bit of coinage and also open packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

EA Tax can kiss my A** :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Im on 55 million for the Ultimate team. Im getting sick of it already

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Whats a quick and easy way to make coins?

Might make an Airtricity team, any ideas or players to get?

• Advertisement

Whats a quick and easy way to make coins?

If such a method existed I doubt anyone would share it.

Buying players and selling them for more than you bought them for seems to be the way to go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I made one, they are pretty terrible, even for bronzes. Only decent players are Cretaro and Quigley.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Made this team last night but the defence in the Russian leagues isnt the best. Any suggestions on a hybrid to mix in with it to upgrade the defence, maybe even the CDM's?

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dif8CqCymqJ:360

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

If such a method existed I doubt anyone would share it.

Buying players and selling them for more than you bought them for seems to be the way to go ;)

Ah, I was just wondering what players, leagues etc. to look for. I got an Iniesta in a pack last night & sold him for 85K, Now I don't know what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

I must have opened at least 200 bronze packs, it's great fun and you generally make your coins back from them, a fitness card will go for 250 right away, shiny bronze contracts go for 200, regular contracts will go for the same price but can take a while to sell and players from certain leagues will sell but others don't have a hope. From bronze packs I've got an in-form, few players that sold for over 5000 and a defender that sold for 23000 (glad I checked his price before putting him up!)

Axwell wrote: »
    Made this team last night but the defence in the Russian leagues isnt the best. Any suggestions on a hybrid to mix in with it to upgrade the defence, maybe even the CDM's?

Immediate thing that springs to mind would be to get Rui Patrico in goal if you stick with Bruno Alves as the main CB, or perhaps switch him and Bocchetti around and get Buffon in if you can afford him. There are also the likes of Marchetti, Sirigu and someone else who's name escapes me as cheaper options to Buffon.

Neymar is a beast in this game. 7 goals in 2 matches for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Axwell wrote: »

Here is my russin league - Italian hybrid: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kHqcLDjAmrG:360

Pretty great. Very solid defence, and super pace and long shots up front. Many variations can be made i.e. Honda instead of Danny (depending on your play style, I prefer Danny as I counter attack and hes got great dribbling and passing), Pirlo isntead of Montovilio etc. but its a top team, and all 9 chem.

Theres also a Russian league/Portuguese hybrid that can be made and with all 9 chem, with Pepe in defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

New tourney bronze/silver

Game 1 QF Winning 5-0 at half time, connection lost.

Game 2 QF Winning 3-1 after 20 mins, connection lost.

Game 3 QF Winning 6-0 after 80 mins, he scores and it stalls forcing me to turn on n off the PS3.

Cheers EA. Some amount of shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

got di natale in a pack there notice he selling for over 60k..............
    *list item* got 66k il take it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Wonder if there is any chance of in-form Sligo Rovers players due to them winning the league for the first time in 40 years this week. Quigley (pen) or Cretaro (he got two goals) would be godly in-form bronzes #drools

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I made one, they are pretty terrible, even for bronzes. Only decent players are Cretaro and Quigley.

Twigg is pretty decent. As is Dennehy.

CB's is where the biggest struggle is imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

Is there anybody else having trouble trying to use the web app? I keep being told that my account is locked an every time i log onto ut on my console i have to reset my security question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

My Web app is fine. Ive just hit the 75 million for my club value. Im gonna get the 85 million tonight if it kills me

Just went onto UT to see I have -847,150,451 Gold coin's.

Either someone made a UT credit card under my account and spent that on packs.....Or FIFA is Fcuked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

jurahnimoh wrote: »
    Is there anybody else having trouble trying to use the web app? I keep being told that my account is locked an every time i log onto ut on my console i have to reset my security question

Yep, I've had that. No solution yet sadly.

🤪

Got Gomis in my weekly pack.... the 4th time I've got him. Cheers EA -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Got Gomis in my weekly pack.... the 4th time I've got him. Cheers EA -_-

opened my 2 packs there best i got was walter samuel everything was pretty meh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Best thing I got was some silver Spanish RB worth 500 coins :/

• Advertisement

Just got Sturridge in the season packs.

To bad I sold my BPL team a few hours ago.

Advertisement