Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Jagielka in a 4-1-2-1-2.

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

85 Million Achievement got. THANK FCUK!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Only thing of note in mine was a 4-3-3 card, everything else was sh1t as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Wilshere 442 and a CAM to CM, that'll do :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Boateng for Bayern Munich only item of note i got in my pack this week...everything else was rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

markie29 wrote: »
    Boateng for Bayern Munich only item of note i got in my pack this week...everything else was rubbish.

rubbish again this week, two rare crappy silver attribute cards in my free pack. FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Played a season in division 1 on Saturday. I survived but didn't win the league. I decided to sell my 4-4-2 team as I wasn't happy with them.

Bought a 4-3-3 BPL team instead, although I thought I'd be shocking sh!te with only one striker.

Given,
    Walker, Smalling, Luiz, Santon
    --Sessegnon, Mikel, Dembele,
    -Adam Johnson, Ba, Young

It has worked out fairly well so far. Won the Gold cup at the first time of asking. Demba Ba is absolutely brilliant. He wins the vast majority of headers, he is very strong and reasonably fast. Got Mikel for 400 coins. He has HIGH/LOW workrates, so he always protects the back four. I'll have to see how I get on in division 1 with them though.

I got Boateng from Bayern in my pack for winning it, thought he might be worth a bit, but I couldn't get 1,500 coins for him over night though.

Opened my pre-order pack this morning. Best I got was Paul Robinson and Bender from Leverkusen (who goes for 500 or 600).

Just once I'd love something worth a few K in a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

my pack was rubbish also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

ok guys i just got the game whats the fastest way to build up coins or get a stronger team in ut as you can imagine mine is pretty crap at the moment i just started div 5 and played a team with all players in the 80s i need to build up my team and fast:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

2k coins & a few more contracts!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

shamrock55 wrote: »
    ok guys i just got the game whats the fastest way to build up coins or get a stronger team in ut as you can imagine mine is pretty crap at the moment i just started div 5 and played a team with all players in the 80s i need to build up my team and fast:D

Just play games. Make sure you buy the ultimate team coin boosts from the EAFC. Vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR1eCXJeCqY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

1f5rv

PLEASE GODDDDD Make it happen!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

cheers mate;) didnt know about the coin boost

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

f1d1e85989536ae91f67a4d05995cc7f.png

6f8371e658ded505891d34221791bcd3.png

Sold the majority of Brasilver side overnight for about 15K profit for what I bought them for + a couple of Gomis and Jorgensen. Enjoy my silver Eredivisie side too much anyway, just suits me better and the Brasilver team pales in comparison. 3412 I didn't like whatsoever. Just need to offload Doni (:() now and possibly Kanu whom I'm still thinking over as he is a phenomenal CB with magnificent hair as seen below :pac:

e94be7797a4bd8750bd6910e355adc7a.png

In between trading and the occasional game, I've started my Bundesilver side. Looking good. Some of the prices for Turkish and Japanese silvers is ridiculous which is a shame. Team so far -

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#krdpmOnenHJnE:ps3

Obviously Caligiuri won't be playing CB, and also I've kept Little Drogba from my Brasilver side for the time being. Would love a Pro League/Bundesliga hybrid, but not totally sure of how to go about it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

1k coins and Moutinho from Portugal..not so bad..

Moutinho goes for SFA in this. No one wants to build a portuguese league team!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

how do i tell which way the card modifies the position. no idea which one it is

TheGunns wrote: »
    how do i tell which way the card modifies the position. no idea which one it is

From >> To

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

3rd gold cup. Kauto who

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    []

Obviously Caligiuri won't be playing CB, and also I've kept Little Drogba from my Brasilver side for the time being. Would love a Pro League/Bundesliga hybrid, but not totally sure of how to go about it yet.

Who's this little Drogba you speak of ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just been hammered in the last 5 games at least by 5 in div 2 online i dont know what is wrong with i seem to of forgotten how to play the game :(

Same with me. Currently fighting for survival in div 2, after being in div 1 for 3 -4 seasons. It's mad Ted!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

blobby360 wrote: »
    Who's this little Drogba you speak of ?

Diego Mauricico (sp?). Brazilian CF in the Russian league. Not as tall as Drogba, but very hard to knock off the ball and quick too.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

I just started playing FIFA for the first time in years (late to the party I know). Really enjoying the whole trading aspect of UT, it is a bit like panini stickers for grown ups :). Anyway, I admit I am new to this and am busy trying to trade up on bronze packs while building a team but I am wondering why do the bronze (+20) fitness packs go for more than silver (+40)? Also, any other consumables I should keep an eye out for a quick cash in? I get a tonne of bronze contracts but they never sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

I'm sick of FUT making my ps3 freeze!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

miralize wrote: »
    Same with me. Currently fighting for survival in div 2, after being in div 1 for 3 -4 seasons. It's mad Ted!

ive taken a break now. ive got 2 games left to stay in the division and i only need a point. i would wind but i actually started brightly with 2 wins and a draw then it all went pot

I just lost 2-1, 2 goals scored against me in the 90th minute.. he had a second string PL team. WTF???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Finally after getting the hang of trading, saving up for a Balotelli maybe to add to the team, then maybe a Cazorla or Vermaelen maybe

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#icVRGYHEmUQ:360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Ronan wrote: »
    I just started playing FIFA for the first time in years (late to the party I know). Really enjoying the whole trading aspect of UT, it is a bit like panini stickers for grown ups :). Anyway, I admit I am new to this and am busy trying to trade up on bronze packs while building a team but I am wondering why do the bronze (+20) fitness packs go for more than silver (+40)? Also, any other consumables I should keep an eye out for a quick cash in? I get a tonne of bronze contracts but they never sell.

I think its because generally a players fitness won't go below 80 so therefore +20 is all you need and I'm not sure if its just me, but I dont like wasting things so I'll go for the bronze fitness cards ahead of the silvers.

I'm not sure if its the same this year because I haven't had one single injury but last year silver injury cards went for more than gold.

• Advertisement

I'm 2-2-0 in Division 1 now. Feels waaaaay better as 4-3-3 (watch me get relegated now for saying that)

I'd be 4-0-0 and on the road to a possible Division 1 title but I conceded two 90th min goals in the two games for draws unfortunately. I got the feeling I'd have lost those two drawn games if I was still playing 4-4-2.

One of them was against the cheapest player I've ever played against online. Walker, Richards, Maicon, Gibbs was his back four. 4 of the fastest defenders in game, and two fast RBs playing at CB? :confused:

He literally spent the entire game pressing LB+Y from random angles, eventually Smalling miscontrolled one in the last minute for Chicharito to score a sweaty goal to make it 1-1. Would have loved to hold out for that one, just for the guy playing like a tool.

Does anybody have Petr Cech? Is he worth the 25K?

Advertisement