Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I did it and got McGeady.

Pff...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Redzer7 wrote: »
    It's all in the head lads ;)
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'm skeptical that the programmers used some thumbnails as part of the random pack generator :D

Shhh let me have my moment :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Got my Bundesilver striker, 5K off the average market price/ His stats look great for a silver player.

cedfebeaec10bb4494429761263ebe71.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Got my Bundesilver striker, 5K off the average market price/ His stats look great for a silver player.

cedfebeaec10bb4494429761263ebe71.png

Nicely done mate.

Think I'm going to build a silver Bundesliga team soon enough too! They seem unreal.

Just made a sort of sweaty cheap Serie A team to hopefully win division 1 for some coins.

Picked up a Junuzovic for 15500 last night being a bit worried, but he was bought for 24k in a matter of minutes. Someone's price fixing him now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Frisbee wrote: »
    Hazard all day for me. He's been in my team since Day 1 and is just quality.

Yup he is great and for some reason scores a lot of headers despite being tiny!

J. Marston wrote: »
    I did it and got McGeady. :D:D:D:D:D

YUSSSS!!!!!!...

Fixed that for ya!

He is seriously one of the best players in UT, 4 Star weak foot, 5 Star skills and scores goals for fun! I would give anything if i could work him into my current hybrid team, but most I can get is 6 chemistry for him.

Have him in my Russia league team front 3 who are so much fun to play with if only the defense wasn't really poor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Bought balotelli. Used him for 3 games. Sold him.

I need a good striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought balotelli. Used him for 3 games. Sold him.

I need a good striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well assuming your looking for premiership, its pretty much aguero or IF Suarez.

If it is an Italian team you want Micolli or Di Natale.

Parawind wrote: »
    Well assuming your looking for premiership, its pretty much aguero or IF Suarez.

If it is an Italian team you want Micolli or Di Natale.

Its premiership. Aguero is the ideal player but it will be a long time before I have 140000 coins. I have tevez and hernandez ant the moment.

Its premiership. Aguero is the ideal player but it will be a long time before I have 140000 coins. I have tevez and hernandez ant the moment.

Well depending on the time of day you can get him for 120k which is a nice saving, I picked up mine for 122k last week.

Well depending on the time of day you can get him for 120k which is a nice saving, I picked up mine for 122k last week.

What time of day would that be??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Was obviously very skeptical of that Gold Pack trick but figured I'd give it a go.

First of all it takes a fecking age to get the Ox and Messi in the right combo!

First pack I got Felipe Santana, 4-1-2-1-2 and McEachran which sold for about 15.5k.

Next pack Yanga-Mbiwa, another 4-1-2-1-2 and Chicharito. Was going to sell Chicharito but I have Valencia as my backup RM at so if I buy Kagawa it means I can rotate (Walcott-Cazorla-Giroud) with (Valencia-Kagawa-Hernandez) without too much of a chemistry loss. So made just under 7k back off that pack.

Opened a third pack and got Ashley Young and Lambert who I've sold for 2.2k and 17k respectively.

Of course all of this could be a massive fluke but I've never opened three packs in a row and got such a decent return before. It's all going right into the Kompany fund.
    Yup he is great and for some reason scores a lot of headers despite being tiny!

Cazorla bangs in the headers for me for some reason, half of his 20 goals must have been headers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Had a load of coins so bought 3 packs with that "method" best i got was Bendtner. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Had a load of coins so bought 3 packs with that "method" best i got was Bendtner. :rolleyes:

Same!
    Bought four, best I got was Benayoun. But Im thinking of trying again in case I "didnt do it right" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TheGunns wrote: »
    Same!
    Bought four, best I got was Benayoun. But Im thinking of trying again in case I "didnt do it right" :pac:

Yep, and i never buy packs, for some reason i thought i could get something nice, time to start saving for a striker again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Just had my biggest win so far this year and it was in a Tournament final. I scored just before HT to go 1-0 up, before scoring 6 in the second half including a penalty miss. Don't know what happened the other guy, must have given the controller to his 4 year old brother or something

In the semi-final of that tournament I had the jammiest win ever. It was the 120th minute and the other guy goes 1 on 1, he takes a heavy touch past the keeper and then his striker pulls up injured. I get the ball, launch it from the back, Cavani heads down to Hamsik who volleys it off the post and in. Got three rage messages straight after the game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Trick could not have gone worse for me :D Ah well, I never expected to get anything from it!

🤪

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tried it there.

Toulalan and Del Bosque in pack 1.

Lampard 352 in pack 2.

Westermann in pack 3.

Meh. Better to be lucky than good springs to mind with FUT it feels at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Must try out IF Montolivo for my Serie A Hybrid, will post back thoughts in a while.

donmeister wrote: »
    Must try out IF Montolivo for my Serie A Hybrid, will post back thoughts in a while.

Tried him earlier, he was pretty good but not good enough to justify the price (few IFs are), decided to stick with Hamsik and Cossu (who seems far better than his stats suggest)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    Was obviously very skeptical of that Gold Pack trick but figured I'd give it a go.

First of all it takes a fecking age to get the Ox and Messi in the right combo!

First pack I got Felipe Santana, 4-1-2-1-2 and McEachran which sold for about 15.5k.

Next pack Yanga-Mbiwa, another 4-1-2-1-2 and Chicharito. Was going to sell Chicharito but I have Valencia as my backup RM at so if I buy Kagawa it means I can rotate (Walcott-Cazorla-Giroud) with (Valencia-Kagawa-Hernandez) without too much of a chemistry loss. So made just under 7k back off that pack.

Opened a third pack and got Ashley Young and Lambert who I've sold for 2.2k and 17k respectively.

Of course all of this could be a massive fluke but I've never opened three packs in a row and got such a decent return before. It's all going right into the Kompany fund.

Tried twice more there and my best player was Gallas :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Tried him earlier, he was pretty good but not good enough to justify the price (few IFs are), decided to stick with Hamsik and Cossu (who seems far better than his stats suggest)

Sound, not expecting much off him to be honest, hopefully I'll be able to pick him up cheap so if he is crap I'll lose few coins. Nocerino is doing well for me but two major things I dislike about him is 2 star skills and High/High workrates so hes knacked all the time, Montolivo should be much better in that aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did it, got nothing, booooo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Worked for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. NO ****ING WAY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Sorry about that. I can't believe it.

hqcUK.jpg

Yep, thats a Kompany as well. 4312 formation card as well. And 2000 coins. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Did it again got Silva,

Was using the web app earlier and got an IF, still dont get the xbox achievement :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've noticed that buying packs on the web app is a terrible idea. I don't think I've ever got a decent pack on there.

I've noticed that buying packs is a terrible idea. I don't think I've ever got a decent pack on Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've noticed that buying Fifa is a terrible idea. I don't think I've ever got a decent Fifa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've noticed that buying Fifa is a terrible idea. I don't think I've ever got a decent Fifa.

tactical-facepalm.jpg

Advertisement