Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Finical wrote: »
    Nicely done mate.

Think I'm going to build a silver Bundesliga team soon enough too! They seem unreal.

Just made a sort of sweaty cheap Serie A team to hopefully win division 1 for some coins.

Picked up a Junuzovic for 15500 last night being a bit worried, but he was bought for 24k in a matter of minutes. Someone's price fixing him now. :pac:

Nice. I regret selling him for what I did and for how much. Think it was 17K I ended up selling him for, though his average was 15K last week. honzfc is certainly trying to price fix him alright. Ekici is another one who goes for a pretty penny too. Worth keeping an eye on him.

Was considering a Bundesliga - Japanese - Brazilian hybrid with Southampton's Lee leading the attack originally, looked pretty sweet though the AM's and CF weren't the most quickest. Might get around to that towards the end of the year. Have 2 silver, 1 gold and 1 bronze team now so I'm happy enough with that.

edit: Bundesilver starting XI, I'll add Fagner at some point to it - http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hmPuPE8XnHLVw:ps3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Getting effin hammered in my last 3 games in div 1. Maybe im just awful at the game now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Wouldn't making a silver team put you at an automatic disadvantage online as they don't match you up with a similar team now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Wouldn't making a silver team put you at an automatic disadvantage online as they don't match you up with a similar team now?

Well for seasons it would, because thats reserved for your 'big' gold team where as with certain tourneys you can only have silvers etc.

Decided to scrap buying IF Montoilvo and change my team to a 3-5-2 and get Lavezzi. Worked a treat, won 3 on the go in Div 1 now :D . Any improvements with 140k? Thinking of getting Aguero...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Keno 92 wrote: »

Well if they're good enough they can withstand some gold teams, and theres also the silver tournaments.
    Frisbee wrote: »
    Opened a third pack and got Ashley Young and Lambert who I've sold for 2.2k and 17k respectively.

Wait, Lambert went for 17k?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Player handicap is evident I think. I definitely see some silver teams or average gold teams play out of their boots compared to my team. Parhaps I've just forgotten how to play, but I'd like to think EA are shafting me, rather than myself being shît

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Wait, Lambert went for 17k?

Got that the wrong way round!

Lambert for 2.2k and Young for 17k. Young was in a really shítty formation though.

Got that the wrong way round!

Lambert for 2.2k and Young for 17k. Young was in a really shítty formation though.

Oh right, got worried, Ive been trading with Lambert, selling him on for about 6k:pac:

6k? Feck, I got skanked at 2!

6k? Feck, I got skanked at 2!

Yep, theres a few that Ive been getting on auction every now and then for 4 and selling them on for around 5.5-6, not so good at the moment though.

Anyone been finding luck trading with other players? Got a 41212 Puyol for 21.5k, hopefully I cant get a bit of profit off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Anyone been finding luck trading with other players? Got a 41212 Puyol for 21.5k, hopefully I cant get a bit of profit off him.

I've been having great luck with Criscito the last few days. Been buying him from 1.5k to 3k and selling on for 4k-5k depending on formation. His price seems to have dropped to about 3.5k now though so I've started looking at a few other players. Have a about 100k to play with

Might have a look at him, I've only got 14k at the moment but a Puyol sitting in the trade pile too.

Eh, I just came up against this team, has to be the best team I've seen so far, and somehow I won the game 2-0.

A5fz_9bCIAAk6cE.jpg

What makes it even better is that I was only playing the game with my subs to rest the first team, so I bet him with these guys.

A5f0NZCCMAAZAfZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've hit a new low.... I haven't won 6 games.

I'm thinking of selling my Brazil team and Bundesliga team. :(

I should get a good bit since I have Neymar,Hulk,Reus, and more.

72k at my disposal.

Buy Kompany. Or upgrade my La Liga team considerably? Decisions decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Bundesilver team so far. Need to buy me a striker. Looking at Akpala for now.

Would love either Mlapa from Gladbach or Sio from Ausburg, and while I can afford them both, same situation with Navas for the time being. Pukki from Schalke is an option too obviously, but as a Dortmund supporter, three Schalke players in the starting XI over two Dortmund players is a big no no :) Will have to buy Leitner as some point too which might change things, but he goes for around 35K :/

Fagner at RB is another name I'd like to add to the starting XI over time also.

81743b9882644f1bb3889a47a1a49988.png

How much did that team cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ok so i did the "trick" yesterday got nothing really of note but did sell most of stull for decent price decided to try my luck again today. got klose :D

I'm now convinced EA games (Battlefield 3 too) want to harm my PS3 with the amount of freezes since last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

how do you fellas build up so much coins? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    how do you fellas build up so much coins? :/

Sexual Favours..... ;)

How much did that team cost?
    edit: Bundesilver starting XI, I'll add Fagner at some point to it - http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hmPuPE8XnHLVw:ps3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I thought quitting in the first five mins of a game didn't count as a loss or reset DNF. As soon as the game started it was lagging like a mofo and there was a black ball which is a bitch to play with so I backed out only to get a loss and DNF notice. My first loss of this year's UT. Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    I thought quitting in the first five mins of a game didn't count as a loss or reset DNF. As soon as the game started it was lagging like a mofo and there was a black ball which is a bitch to play with so I backed out only to get a loss and DNF notice. My first loss of this year's UT. Balls

That's only in H2H Seasons, not UT.

I quit during the loading screen when it shows the oppositions team, as I had to answer a call. Came back 20 mins later and I was kicked out of the silver cup final. I don't remember that ever happening in FUT 12 :confused:

Also 4th freeze in 30 mins, I give up for today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yay, stuff stuck in the trade pile again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I quit during the loading screen when it shows the oppositions team, as I had to answer a call. Came back 20 mins later and I was kicked out of the silver cup final. I don't remember that ever happening in FUT 12 :confused:

Also 4th freeze in 30 mins, I give up for today :(

It was definitely the same in FUT 12. I remember it used to freeze a lot during the opponent team screen in semi-finals/finals of tourneys and I would leave my Xbox on for hours and wait for the other guy to quit. The one who quits get booted back to the 1st round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jamescd wrote: »

It was definitely the same in FUT 12. I remember it used to freeze a lot during the opponent team screen in semi-finals/finals of tourneys and I would leave my Xbox on for hours and wait for the other guy to quit. The one who quits get booted back to the 1st round.

Reminds me of PES 6, it freezing on a replay it something and leaving the Xbox on for ages until the other guy quit.

Just won Division 1 online for the 2nd consecutive time and to my surprise I got another Premium Gold pack. Thought it would be like the tournies where you only get a pack the 1st time you win it. All the more reason for me to play seasons instead of tournaments :D

Also, just after the match kicked off, one of the commentators said "This is one of the greatest moments for an Online FIFA Gamer, to win the league title with more than 1 game to go" or something like that. Anyone else heard that before ? Certainly gave me a chuckle :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

jamescd wrote: »
    Just won Division 1 online for the 2nd consecutive time and to my surprise I got another Premium Gold pack. Thought it would be like the tournies where you only get a pack the 1st time you win it. All the more reason for me to play seasons instead of tournaments :D

Also, just after the match kicked off, one of the commentators said "This is one of the greatest moments for an Online FIFA Gamer, to win the league title with more than 1 game to go" or something like that. Anyone else heard that before ? Certainly gave me a chuckle :p

Well done. What type of team do you have??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yay, won the gold cup on my first attempt.

Luis Gustavo is hands down my favourite player for my Bundesliga side. Hoovers the ball up in the midfield and always seems to pop up with goals. Mandzukic's HIGH/HIGH workrates are so fun too.

• Advertisement

Well done. What type of team do you have??

teeam.jpg

Advertisement