Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Got Keißling, Scott Parker, Mamaev & Marchetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

All this time spent waiting and I got:

Dawson, Jonny Evans, Marveaux & Manzukic.... and a bunch of guys who I'll have to discard.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Not too bad got Joe Cole cabaye and Raul albiol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Diego Milito best I got. Funnily enough I got him last year in one of the gift packs too!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

giroud,borini,zhirkov,szczesny the picks of my lot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Khedira/Valbuena my best 2.

Got a 74 silver RM with 84 pace though, should get good money for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ugh, just got my chance to go on now. Got 3 player packs as my returning gift, only Nigel De Jong and Carlos Vela of note.

Let the bronze player clear out begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

A rare Hoilett with 91 pace could do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Opened my three packs.

Mostly rubbish. I got Pedo though who is pretty good.

Pretty gutted at getting 250 coins in my daily gift. Other people are getting 1k and 5k which gives them a huge headstart in the trading. Can't trade jack with 250 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I got a mini player pack as my gift, loada sh1t!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Got Vincent Kompany and Matthew Etherington few other average players. Then a big loada sliver and bronze.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I got a mini player pack as my gift, loada sh1t!

same here when will they one be out

same here when will they one be out

1 gift a day for every day in September.

Joyce88 wrote: »
    1 gift a day for every day in September.

i know that much but any idea what time each day or will be from when you first logged in

i know that much but any idea what time each day or will be from when you first logged in

Last year it was 24 hours from the time you logged in initally.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

No its not, its every night around 1am, log out and log in again and you should get another daily gift there now. I just got my second one.

Axwell wrote: »
    No its not, its every night around 1am, log out and log in again and you should get another daily gift there now. I just got my second one.

yeah you were right thanks. got another fceking mini bronze pack. I WANT COINS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

****ty starter pack, as expectecd. Got a like 4 free bonze cards as yesterdays gift, and just got 500 coins there.

Someone with a trading profit as 110,759 and people have match coins already?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gerrard, Krul, Osman and Canales are the pick of the bunch when it comes to what I got in the packs.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Jaysus, seems I'm the only here who got shafted!

Isco is the pick of my gold players. Got some speed demon silver player, 92 pace.... sounds good you'd think, but he's from Burkina Faso and plays in the feckin' Polish league.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Gerrard, Krul, Osman and Canales are the pick of the bunch when it comes to what I got in the packs.

Well, thats you set up for the first week. He's worth about 20k realistically. 86 shooting and passing. People will want him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

He was worth 20k in FIFA 12 when the arse had fallen out of the market about 2 months ago coming up to FIFA 13, hes easily worth way more than that in the early stages of FIFA 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Excellent. 500,000 it is then. Any takers?

:o

Good luck with that :D

Axwell wrote: »
    He was worth 20k in FIFA 12 when the arse had fallen out of the market about 2 months ago coming up to FIFA 13, hes easily worth way more than that in the early stages of FIFA 13.

Actually, prices within the first week are often lower than what they are a month down the line. History of the last three games have proven this. The bottom line is, not many people have much coinage this early so if you put a player up for 100k, they don't sell. Some people wait a few weeks to sell because of this.

Alot are impatient though and want to build their teams immediately and have to accept lower because thats all people have. There were some stellar bargains in the first few days of fifa 12 last year. The same will be true this time.

Also, Gerrards low pace and dribbling prevent him from being among the top echelon of players. Personally, I wouldn't sell him. I'd use him but if you want to sell him you wont get far north of 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Got a mini gold pack as my bonus, got 1000 coins and a Thiago Neves.

My best players were

Ruffier
    Forlan
    Wellington Nem (91 pace gold from Liga do Brasil)
    And....

Handy_zps08945f26.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mini bronze pack as my daily gift. 2 dire Irish managers, a ball and a contract card.....

And it begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Im locked out of the web app as i got my secret questions wrong, obviously made them too difficult lol. Says I need to log into a trusted console? does that mean my xbox with fifa 12?

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Im locked out of the web app as i got my secret questions wrong, obviously made them too difficult lol. Says I need to log into a trusted console? does that mean my xbox with fifa 12?

Prob not. The web app has switched to 13 so I wouldn't bet on being able to reverse it with 12. Might have to do some password reset online with your email.
    -Ade- wrote: »
    Jaysus, seems I'm the only here who got shafted!

Isco is the pick of my gold players. Got some speed demon silver player, 92 pace.... sounds good you'd think, but he's from Burkina Faso and plays in the feckin' Polish league.

I did as bad as anyone.

Van Buyten 78(Pace 29)
    Lulic 80(Lazio)

The rest aren't even worth mentioning tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Best I got was 76 overall Saviola and 77 Milan Baros, both in 5-2-1-2, crock of shit

Advertisement