Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Think I just sickened a few of the lads with my 2 last gold packs. Sneijder, De Rossi and Sommer to name a few that popped up due to this supposed "trick".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

jamescd wrote: »

teeam.jpg
    Thats sum going wit dat team. I never would av made it 2 div 1 if i hung onto giroud. I thought he was awful. Maybe thats why i havent won div 1 yet

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just drew in my last Division 1 game, had to win it for the title, ended up losing out by one point!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just got fibreglass again

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

My EPL squad is pretty much done now

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ySrN0GfLnHMAh:ps3

Replacing Szczesny with Hart is the only thing that needs upgrading really. Better back up for RB and CAM would be nice but not really a priority.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

This game is wrecking my head. Final game of the season in Div 2. A win and I win the league. Up 4 0 with 30 mins left and it disconnects, says it will review the match report.

Next thing i'm back in ultimate team, it says I disconnected and it resets division 2 so I have to start again :(.

I went from a title, 10000 coins and Division 1 to losing coins and stuck in division 2.

At least the pack I got gave me a cheer, Michel Bastos and Vermalean

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Iniesta 4-3-3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Just got Hazard. 118,000.

I feel sick now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Iniesta 4-3-3 :)
    Keno 92 wrote: »
    Just got Hazard. 118,000.

I feel sick now.

Why can't I get anything like that in packs? Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I was under the impression that Keno bought a Hazard for 118,000. I would agree, but with my luck last night I can't really say much.

Don't know if I should make my English side very good, just get RVP, or get a German side as well. Reckon I'll try and trade up and have all the coins. Most I've ever had was 40,000, that was in last years game spent it all on a IF Cabaye then.
    Frisbee wrote: »

Replacing Szczesny with Hart is the only thing that needs upgrading really. Better back up for RB and CAM would be nice but not really a priority.

Assuming you have the coins, go for Lloris. Had a look at his stats a while ago, and hes stupid good by the looks of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

jamescd wrote: »
    Just won Division 1 online for the 2nd consecutive time and to my surprise I got another Premium Gold pack. Thought it would be like the tournies where you only get a pack the 1st time you win it. All the more reason for me to play seasons instead of tournaments :D

Also, just after the match kicked off, one of the commentators said "This is one of the greatest moments for an Online FIFA Gamer, to win the league title with more than 1 game to go" or something like that. Anyone else heard that before ? Certainly gave me a chuckle :p

Yea was pretty happy with that too. Won it earlier again with 7 wins in a row. Still getting ****e in packs tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Assuming you have the coins, go for Lloris. Had a look at his stats a while ago, and hes stupid good by the looks of it.

No coins at the moment, I posted that up just after I spunked everything on Kompany! :pac:

I'd go for Lloris, I'd have to check the chemistry hit I'd take though. The only players I really want are Oscar and Wilshere/Podolski as backup for Mata and Cazorla, not a huge priority though and I own't be going for them unless I see them at a decent bargain.

My LOI/Irish hybrid team is pretty much sorted too, just need Cretaro really. On to my La Liga team now. Have Falcao, Llorente, Turan, Song and Khedira as pretty much my only players of note so it certainly needs some work!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

I have no coins at the moment but any suggestions how to turn more orange lines into green?

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#c0UIHWDFnWL:360

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Had 400-odd spare coins and decided to open a pack, got Pearce (CB from Notts county) who sells for 10k+... typical that the best player I've got in 3 years of UT comes in the cheapest pack ya can buy :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

That honzfc lad really is a pest.

Trampas wrote: »
    I have no coins at the moment but any suggestions how to turn more orange lines into green?

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#c0UIHWDFnWL:360

How much coins do you have to work with?

442 doesn't suit Ligue 1 players whatsoever is the problem you have. Going on the assumption you're tight for coins. This could be the plan for you..

Replace Gallas with M'biwa.
    Replace Diakite with Sahko.
    Replace Abidal with Tremoulinas.
    Replace Douchez with Landreau or Carrasso.

Convert Mournier into a LM.
    Buy and convert Valbuena (cheaper option) or Menez into a RM.

If it were me though, I'd sell the majority if not all, quick selling if need be and go with 433 or 4321, latter again if money is tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Won my 4th gold cup. It was easy when he got a player sent off in the first half. Still a win though. Also podolski is awesome. Looks like it was a good idea to get rid of balotelli and get him.

J. Marston wrote: »

Why can't I get anything like that in packs? Argh!

Bitch please. I feel sick because I spent 118000!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just been thinking what should i do next.....

I have a very solid Italian league team all i could do to better it would be to add in Chilleni and Buffon.

I have just over 100,000 coins in the bank.

What should i do next to get the most out of what i have??

I made a German league team but didnt enjoy it at all!! so i have no real interest in making any of kinda teams at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    How much coins do you have to work with?

442 doesn't suit Ligue 1 players whatsoever is the problem you have. Going on the assumption you're tight for coins. This could be the plan for you..

Replace Gallas with M'biwa.
    Replace Diakite with Sahko.
    Replace Abidal with Tremoulinas.
    Replace Douchez with Landreau or Carrasso.

Convert Mournier into a LM.
    Buy and convert Valbuena (cheaper option) or Menez into a RM.

If it were me though, I'd sell the majority if not all, quick selling if need be and go with 433 or 4321, latter again if money is tight.

Thanks for your advice. It is my 1st proper team. I have less than 800 coins. I'll change it over the weekend.

• Advertisement

PL team is coming along nicely.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ev2ViwsenZy:360

Might go for Hart or Lloris next once I have the coin.

Is there much difference between 100 chemistry and 93?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

PL team is coming along nicely.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ev2ViwsenZy:360

Might go for Hart or Lloris next once I have the coin.

Is there much difference between 100 chemistry and 93?

Thats a nice team, but I would say it makes a ton of difference, so much so that if I were you I'd buy the players in bad formations as 4-1-2-1-2 it costs a pretty penny but in fairness you did spend all that money on a team so might as well get it 100.

Sticks x player up for set amount with 100 coins more BIN price. Watched x player go for the starting price.

I'll never quite understand this.

donmeister wrote: »
    Thats a nice team, but I would say it makes a ton of difference, so much so that if I were you I'd buy the players in bad formations as 4-1-2-1-2 it costs a pretty penny but in fairness you did spend all that money on a team so might as well get it 100.

Yeah it will end up costing a good 50k I'd say.

I'll probably try to find a new formation. Dunno what to pick though.

Did the trick twice there.

Bento.. the manager and Cannavaro the best I got. Get trolled Ade!

LOL, and again Bento.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Did the trick twice there.

Bento.. the manager and Cannavaro the best I got. Get trolled Ade!

LOL, and again Bento.

Fuck that "Fool me once" shit

:pac:

Fuck that "Fool me once" shit

:pac:

Ah man, I dunno :) Seeing everyone here or anyone I know be it on Xbox or PS3 getting great stuff and getting it somewhat consistently is doing my head in at this stage :o

Xbox patch is out. Out on PS3 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Xbox patch is out. Out on PS3 soon.

out already. doing the ps3 patch as we speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'm new to Ultimate Team, anyone got any advice on how I can improve my team? Been saving coins so have about 11k at the moment.
    Have Affellay (wrong formation) and Shaqiri and Muller on the bench to rotate LM/RM/CAM.
    fifaut.jpg
    Thanks!

Edit: Just got Lewandowski for 7.6k, so guess I need to start saving again! Any suggestions still welcome

Advertisement